Just imagine how much tourismbux they could have earned every year if the Italian Empire survived

Just imagine how much tourismbux they could have earned every year if the Italian Empire survived.

>libya and ethiopia
literally nothing worth visiting

Mogadishu was genuinely beautiful 40 years ago however

Right, because a Christian Island in a muslim sea with centuries old historical sites is nothing.
>also Ark of the Covenant

Mussolini could have pulled an Estado Novo and just stayed neutral throughout WWII and hold Italy's colonies for as long as possible. Alternatively, they could have reaffirmed their commitment to the Stresa Front after the Abyssinian War, and fought in WWII in exchange for British Somaliland or something.

Although this is all conjecture, and there's no way of knowing what actually would have happened.

They still do.

>tourismbux
Still would be a fraction of what metropolitan Italy rakes in

This, Rome or any 3 Italian cities you can name have more monuments than any country outside of Western Europe and East Asia.

>implying

But Zadar, Split, Dubrovnik have enough monuments for two countries to split. Not to mention fucking Greece.

Then there is the coastline, which is definetly better in Istria and Dalmatia than in Italy. I bet Libyia and Ethiopia would be worth visiting too.

And nowhere else in Somalia. There is nothing else asides from Mogadishu.

>I bet Libyia and Ethiopia would be worth visiting too.

Lol no and I'll tell you why after I finish this house of cards I'm building.

You do realizew it was the allies who alienated Italy (over the ethioian affair) right? Italy didn't want to align with the madman, Mussolini's hand was forced by the SoN embargoing Italy.

>the coastline, which is definetly better in Istria and Dalmatia than in Italy

Sorry mate, but compare this

to this

>having an empire dependant on the foreign-owned Suez

the italian """"""""empite"""""""", everyone

Rimini is infamously shit tier and second pic could be anywhere in Sardinia

>Riccione
That's an admission of bad faith and well you know it.

Well, Makarska is also infamously infested with tourists, but whole of Dalmatia is literally top-tier, while Istria is almost as beautiful as Tuscany

Rimini is the most popular coastal region in Italy. Don't tell me Bibione would be any better.

>Bibione
Goddamn, at least say Jesolo.
Why are you obsessed with the adriatic beaches anyway? Everyone would agree that Italy's most aesthetic coast is the tyrrhenian one, particularly Sardinia.

It's because the only places worth visiting in those two places are areas that Italy already has back home.

The cities are the only parts that are developed outside of it there's nothing. No one wants anything to do with natives aka the colony underclass and bitch (unless it involves extracting labour or getting free stuff taken from said underclass) or see anything that is related to them barring the few people who do archeology but even then that is pretty limited since those folks in many cases will either tow the colony government line or be smothered.

This is the Danakil desert in Ethiopia