History hobbies

History hobbies

Colonizing non-european women

Historical fiction ERP

You black bed wenches are desperate as fuck. Time to Woke you nig nogs to your actions.

Black pussy changed my life

You may outnumber us in the US White Devil but there's more of you to kill.

I really want nothing more than to turn those white sheets red and blow those blue eyes through the back of your head.

This picture is the future of not only America but the world. Black seed filling barren white wombs and by 2042 you will be a minority. Only 25 years.

Pic related, its your daugter's daughter.

Master-slave roleplay with gt negresses.

>Black seed filling barren white wombs
Look up barren, sweetie.

military surplus gear and firearms.

>This picture is the future of not only America
That's not how breeding works. Blacks are a minority, they get whiter, whites don't get darker.

If anything hispanics will be the future of America.

volunteering for digs

Every time I fuck my light skinned black girlfriend, I imagine I'm an 1800s plantation owner and she is my slave. I've probably called her "nigger' a thousand times in my head, but I've never told her any of this; and I probably never will.

I love her, and I'm probably going to marry her, but I will never tell her what goes on inside my head when I'm fucking her. She doesn't know; will never know.

>If anything hispanics will be the future of America.

In a couple decades we'll probably just lump most of them (half are more or less full white, a significant portion of the mestizos can pass for Greek) in as "white" as happened with the Italians and Irish.

sounds like the foundation for a great relationship that definitely won't end in divorce user

I've fucked a black girl for a while too and I never had such racist and dehumanizing thoughts about her and I'm half a /pol/ack too

They're just thoughts. Nothing else.

I don't think I could ever get in a relationship with a black woman without floating the idea of a slave-plantation owner role-play session at least once.

And I gotta say, if she said no she would not be the only one rethinking the relationship. It's so decadent and kinky, it almost feels wrong to NOT do it.

>I never had such racist and dehumanizing thoughts about her
Calm down there aids skrillex, it's fundamentally no different than slave/master dynamic in s&m settings. A little more mundane to boot.

get out degenerate go play out your racist power fantasies on stormblr

how could you think of your black waifu as a slave

disgusting all degenerates should be gassed

>how could you think of your black waifu as a slave
I don't

I just want to fuck her like one once or twice...three times tops, honest.

She told me to buy handcuffs for the bedroom, I bought shackles, she didn't say anything.

*ahem*

seconded

You could probably start with BDSM and slowly move towards that desu

Americans, everyone

Don't be jealous

YOU'RE FUCKING A WHITE MALE

I'm South African and I'm jealous of your light-skinned European-faced "black" QTs :(

What's wrong with that

Indeed, normal folk to me.