YOU IDIOTS

You just got literally robbed of Your money by Your lack of having ANY idea how to read fkin order book and charts.

People just bought HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of this coins, what do You think that they are stupid ?

Nigga they will sell it hours after this transaction, because You have hands weaker than trannies from /b/.

Holy shit, You don't deserve anything if You are part of selling VOX under 2500SAT today.

Why Your dad didn't pull out early like You just did holy fuck.

They bought 150000 at 2000SAT, then sell 5K at 1800 out of nowhere to lower the price, then bought 150K again, and they will make bad $$$ in 24H when You weak ass pussy ass niggas will be rebuying with green candles.

Damn You normies, crypto beginners.

>it's an angry bagholder thread
love these threads desu

get out and put it in to a coin that will moon :DDD

sell it while you can and buy mooncoin on everything you absolute mongoloid

I can't separate deliberate misinformation from the helpful posts anymore.

It will blown Your mind how wrong You are, and how right I am soon.

Blow*

suit yourself

Bitcoin going up today totally fucked VOX, but I'm still in the green so lets see what tomorrow holds

Pls senpai. I am poor!

head and shoulders is a bad graph to have nigga

>all those people saying "get out" and "sell it while you can"
I just bought a truckload at 1800 and sold at 2300 right now, it was absolutely free money with zero risk, thanks cucks.

I'm mad that I didn't had openings today to take advantage of it. Good job.

Punish scrubs

pretty sure you guys just got shaken out super hard

Vox is a scam, buy MOON and double your money in like 2 days

> Buy my bags

Can you prove that?

halsey minor took cnet from nothing to FORTUNE 100 motherfuckers, and they just released their app to google store. you can lead a horse to water but water doesnt cure retardation i swear to fucking god. you dumpers did just make someone pretty happy though i bet

The asians woke up and took a profit, I literally watch this shit happen every afternoon.

This is the state of scammed newfags. Leave Veeky Forums, this place has moved from a small friendly community to a cutthroat one where anons try to scam each other.

except its not, they just dont know what theyre doing and want to blame someone... seriously, when people are posting platinum grade info in here and you guys are just not executing properly its not the boards fault

I've been giving people here nothing but good advice for the past week but they just refuse to learn.

danm i feel sorry for the niggers that sold at 1.8k

Trip

It's on its way back up
Don't bother with investing in coins if you don't have the emotional stability to handle it

dubs, kek those dumpers into oblivion boys

What do You think about idea of small,closed group with verification to get in ?

We can share tips between people with 3digit IQ and stay of this board.

This is cancerous really.

I made some FUD posts immediately after the crash, waited for the echo crash, and doubled my position for cheap. AHAHAHAHAHAH

>weak handed niggers get fucked

seems like it could be a good resource and maybe even netowkring tool

I'd be down for that

yeah that sounds great

Sure.

should i sell what will be the new low peak considering it will be dipping again then buy then so i can try to make some money at least

Shoot me an email with screencaped (You) posts. Ofcourse that's not my main email, but we will get on other form of communication after.

Hopefully we can create something good, and avoid everyday digging through the pile of bullshit on this board

>[email protected]

Sure but do that with a limited amount. I spent the last two nights doing mini-trades for +30% each round when it was varying wildly.
At this point I could actually cash out my hoard at 1k sat if I wanted and I would still be in the green just because of the gains I made from hourly fluctuations.

include me

i haven't touched my vox

there used to be a wall close to 2400 it's been pushed to 4000

if you cant read charts stop bitching when you lose out. since you clearly need your hands held, this is a good sign its going to rebound really hard.

Any people with brain are in.

I will think of a verification system tomorrow and respond to emails.

yo who ever buys vox is dumb anyway, shits only good to pump and flip.
Vox is a shitcoin, they are gonna use it for a shit vr minecraft clone thats gonna try to nickle and dime you for blocks, sounds like a shit business model

just now

fluctuations happening again

>le ebin hodl meme

jesus I can't even catch a break

>people will sell into this

2500 coming up bvery soon

is that what's called a bear trap

It already flashed by once, but at this point I'm not looking on unloading any more before 2700, except for those I'm going to buy right about now.

i'd like to join if possible

I'm interested.

Literal bears are too smart to walk into that thing.

also
>they just took the bait
ahahahahahaahaha

>IT KEEPS HAPPENING
HAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA

Do your own research then, idiot.

HOLY SHIT IT CAME BACK

FUCK

D-D- DO I BUY OR SELL I DONT KNOW ANYMORE

it looks like a massive shakeout desu

I'm going to hold your hand: Set an order to buy below 1900. If you think this is a scam, set an order to sell at 2400. Enjoy your free cash.

anyone buying sub 2100 is going to be okay since the price will bounce back, theres literally like 0.25 worth of btc ask orders to make it go back to 2200+

before i even finish typing, its back upto 2165

OH DEFINITELY BUY ITS ***TOTALLY*** GOING BACK UP PLEASE BUY MY WORTHLESS COINS OH PLEASE PLEASE MR GOY PLEASE

NOT LIKE THIS HAS EVER HAPPENED BEFORE R-RIGHT? P-PIC **UN** RELATED RIGHT HAHA UM fuk

thats when it got delisted of polo cuck boy

i've literally bought at 2400, sold at 2650, bought at 1500, sold at 2380, bought at 2010, sold at 2150.

easiest money lol, gotta love weak holders desu.

kek, about the same tho just once. Bought at 2300, sold at 3000, ez

>doesnt mention delisting
>obvious sell walls of small amounts of vox to dump price.

hello mister whale.

Shoot me an email aswell.

See guys. This is the discussions this boards need. People shorting weak handers and everybody is happy. And that could be just a beginning

do you do it manually monitoring it every second or just take a peek and try to guess how low it will go and how high it will go

I just look at the sell walls and buy walls, like at one point, the difference between 2000 sats and 2250 was like 0.25 btc, clearly its gonna get bought up on a coin with 1100 volume

someone keeps flashing ~1m vox wall at 2500. seems like hes trying to scare people into selling in this scary time

someone please drop 1BTC on MUSIC

I monitor it and how people are reacting to shills on Veeky Forums (and if it seems like Veeky Forums shills for the coin are increasing or decreasing, and the quality of the shilling) for maybe 20 minutes to an hour before doing anything, then if it seems like a good buy I buy and then wait a half hour and check back. The amount I buy depends on confidence of it going up better than current investments or other coins being shilled on here. If I feel I might have made a mistake I'll take half out, and then again wait and check later. pretty much I just check the charts every 15 minutes or so and see how I think it will go. With this I checked and saw it was falling from 3500 and felt it extremely unlikely that this would be the floor, and that the price would come back anytime soon, so I sold.

I accidentally posted here when i tried to start thread
meme magic confirmed by double doubles

>wait a day

yea thats what they said about voxel now look at where its at

Weak hands will be shot on sight

>everything below 2100 just got sold
oh my god how did that happen!!!!!!

and the 2100 buy wall disappeared just like, back to 1870 bids lol
and people still don't understand

i just saw a sudden move to prop the price up

wow

Where do you think this is about to go? It might not be overnight, but expand your horizons for greater gains

i learnt a lot from investing int this coin

It's like a free lesson in trading, except it's not even free it makes you money.

Unless you're stupid enough to sell when people beg you to.

The way people are playing around with the price is interesting stuff.

I agree. Whats up with like a slice disappearing from the middle of the bids section? Is that some person trying to drive the price down by selling at prices way below the current bid?

People readjusting walls. It doesn't mean much compared to the walls on the first page, they're just freeing up their inert BTC to send another signal, maybe not even on the same currency.

Jesus you're a dumbass.
You can't sell below the minimum bid. That's not fucking possible. The site doesn't allow it. That makes no sense.

What is possible is removing your order. Meaning you remove your buy wall by cancelling your order. That makes it go away from the order books.

Assuming you're not trolling, I think you win the award for most downright stupid post this year.

how the fuck do i make money buying this and selling that

Buy there, sell at 2200-2500 depending on how patient you are.

Learn something new everyday

> Buy VOX at 900
> Sell at 3200
> NotEnough.m3u8
> Back in at 2400
> Out again at 3100

In and out, nice and quick, back into an actual mooning currency like BTC and ETH.

Thanks for the tip, Veeky Forums.

but how do we even verify to keep shitheads out?

Okay this stalemate is pretty annoying b-
oh shit movement

I lost a lot of money. Do I eat it or hodl?

Just hand over your bags to that nice man who will buy your worthless coins for 1700.

Pffft. Probably dipping more than that. Whales can't get enough of these easy profits, they'll keep scalping money from people until they have millions of coins.

I bought at 2900, and still holding onto it. How fucked am I?

bought at 2500 so in a similar boat. Feeling pretty shit about now

It was pretty stupid but it's likely that you can still break even. Just set a sell order for 3k or something and check back in a week.
In any case you should be doing nothing but buying at the current price. Hell, buy so the average price you paid for the coin goes down, then you can feel better selling them all for 2500 if it fails to reach 3k or something.

>PEOPLE WILL SELL INTO THIS, AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN
At this point I'm starting to worry if this is a very elaborate BULL trap but I just can't see the catch.

>waiting for the rise to sell
>then the dip again

god damn this is tiring

Eh, just go to sleep I guess. I think I'm going to set a buy at 1500 and sells at 2300, 2500, 2700 etc for half my bag and do the same in a couple of hours.

why the fuck did i get into this stupid shit coin

Just relax.

>bbys first shake out

get out you fucking normie

I know it is a shakeout lol, nobody else seems to tho.