NOT A DRILL

NOT A DRILL

MOONCOIN #1 on COINMARKETCAP for biggest gain

LITERALLY NEXT RDD

So, this coin is probably going to be a huge success, but do we need so many threads telling people?

it won't, it'll be one of the fastest P&Ds you'll ever see and 90% of the people who bought it will be left holding the bag at 1 sat. really the only way to not lose money is to accumulate, set a sell order at the point you want to exit, and hope to god it reaches that price and your order fills.

Stfu fud nigger

only 7 btc sell wall on novaexchange

get it at 2 whilst you can boys

People said the same exact things about RDD and Bitbean. Or any coins that moon. I guess we'll see.

EAT A FAT WEINER

I never said you can't make money. it's just impossible to time the dump.

whats a good exchange for buying moon

its on novaexchange and bleutrade

last year in July it reached 25 satoshis with a volume of $63k.

right now, the current volume is $233k.

Work it out.

Just bought 2 BTC worth

cant, my ETH is stuck in the ether

this lol. you guys never learn.

HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES IS COINBASE GUNNA GO DOWN?!?! I CAN'T GET ANY FUCKING COINS ONTO IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What does this mean

it means 500 people are going to make a few thousand dollars, 10 people are gonna make 10k each, and thousands of people are going to lose half of whatever they put in.

but ignore me, i'm a nocoin cuck fag ledditor loser jealousfag fudd etc.

more volume is bad? pls exPLAIN

Hoooly shit

MOON to the moon

>coordinated effort to pump and dump zero sum shitcoin
>hurdur let me misconstrue your post
you're not fooling anyone, fucking nigger lol
the dumbfags will buy anyway so don't sweat it

it's true

It's about to hit 3 sat on bleutrade..

Do you think there's chance of it hitting 100sat at all? It has 10x more coins than RDD

Yeah, I think so, and I think it'll end up on Bittrex and Polo

Nocoinfag here, what are sats?

Almost definitely as long as it gets on a non meme exchange

>coordinated effort to pump and dump zero sum shitcoin

i'm actually new here but the whole cyrpocurrency game is a huge fucking bubble lmfao. Even bitcoin to a lesser extent is what you just described, but what your thick ass doesn't understand is that before the bubble pops you can make some INSANE gains

Stop being a faggot, i thought the whole cyrptocurrency thing was a retarded meme but looking at a bubble that i honestly don't think will pop for another few months at least...this is a really good opportunity if you know when to get >>/out/

so fuck off m8, prove me wrong

bubble won't pop once jews enter it, and I think they're about to do so, if they didn't already

oh fuck....are the jews in?? What are the top noses saying?

What does sat mean?

It means .0000001 of a bitcoin.

Right now mooncoin is at 3 sat. It was at 1 sat last night. Now, we are already trying to get this on Polo, where it will climb higher. Imagine what happens at 100 sat?

I bought 975000 at 1 sat. Chances are this WILL get to at least several hundred sat, maybe 1000 if we do this right, which means that right now everyone needs to hold. Once the plebs get wind of this we can talk about dumping. Now go buy some before this gets on polo or Bittrex. This is the next RDD.

not again

AGREED

Mooncoin is the future of money.

If you haven't maxxxed your credit cards on Mooncoin magic, you're an idiot.

My bags are packed. Take me to the moon.

I AM MOONMAN

quick moondown:

>Crypto bows to Mooncoin
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess otherwordly gains
>control exchanges with an iron fist
>direct descendants of the BTC blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on the Moon
>own basically every CPU mining facility on Earth
>Developers said to have 400+ IQ
>You likely have Mooncoin in your wallet right now
>Mooncoin will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and gainz

On Bleutrade we are 12 BTC away from 4 sats.

DO NOT SELL so this will go up. Anyone who sells their mooncoins is:

1. Losing money
2. Making the rest of us lose money
3. An idiot

When it's time to sell, we will know and do as need be, but now is not the time.

Quick moondown?

Mooncoin needs to be on Bittrex and polo for a bit. Look what happened to RDD and dgb