When did the White Indo-Aryans in India die off...

When did the White Indo-Aryans in India die off? How was their language able to spread as far as Bangladesh and be spoken by billions? If I had to guess it seems like Indians and Bengalis today are probably 85-95% Dravidian native and less than 15% Indo-European. Meanwhile Persian peoples today still look similar to Southern Europeans

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/explore/tags/Izhevsk/
eurogenes.blogspot.com.au/2016/11/caste-is-in-genes.html
eurogenes.blogspot.com/2016/05/indian-genetic-history-in-three-simple.html
eurogenes.blogspot.com/2016/01/four-major-ancestries-in-mainland-india.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>paddy.jpg

We already have an Irish thread going

>tfw the last irish person in my family died in the first quarter of the 20th century
>hair has an orange tinge
fucking micks

>tfw no Afghan kalash gf

id bring her back to Brooklyn to live a degenerate hipster lifestyle and literally NOBODY would know she was raised in medieval conditions in the Afghan mountains

lmao

What's with all the Yanks talking about their Irish grandmas?
Anyway I guess they stopped being depigmented when they married into the upper social strata of Bactria-Margiana and post-IVC.

Let's not forget that Indo-Europeans didn't care about race mixing they cared about paternal descent only. It was fine to get a dark skin girl, it wasn't fine for one of the darkies to get an Indo-European girl. This doesn't just apply to darkies but all people.

Red hair is actually a Germanic trait, it's pretty common in England, Germany, Scandinavia and even in non-German places that have a decent amount of German blood, like parts of Czechia and Slovakia.

Associating only the Irish with red hair is an American meme that is borderline moronic.

>Associating only the Irish with red hair is an American meme that is borderline moronic.
>he typed as he posted a pic showing the highest concentrations of red hair are in Ireland and Scotland

lmao

Should Americans be rangebanned from Veeky Forums? They seriously only want to talk about muh Irish heritage. They have no interest in anything that's not relevant to their own experiences in life(black men cucking them, irish grandma etc).

Oi dafuq u just say bout me Irish granmum?

>Germanic trait
>Highest concentration in Celtic homelands

>Associating only the Irish with red hair is an American meme

no it isn't, vikings are depicted here with red hair, people just like to dye their hair or wear wigs on St. Patty's day

>red hair is germanic
>shows the areas with least amount of germanic influence (ireland, wales, scotland) as highest clines of red hair
>((conveniently)) cuts out the uralic Udmurts

they obviously didn't die off since you just posted a pic of them. they're mostly concentrated in ukraine and modern lithuanian is closer to vedic sanskrit than most indic languages. its likely that they migrated elsewhere over the many times india was conquered by other non-aryans, probably to modern iran

Udmurts being red headed is a meme. Some are, but it's a meme.
instagram.com/explore/tags/Izhevsk/

no its not, as you can see from your pic its most common in all the celtic countries. The scandinavian redheads are descended from scots.

That's not exactly true. Both Ukrainians and Lithuanians are rich in native European Cro-Magnon heritage which was something that original Indo-Iranians were less admixed with as they had been dabbling with Anatolian and Caucasus sex for millenia and also they had origins in paleolithic Siberia.

So Aryan+indigenous European=Lithuanian
Aryan+indigenous cave people of Afghanistan=Afghans

>and modern lithuanian is closer to vedic sanskrit than most indic languages
no

Brooklyn is a downgrade compared to Afghanistan, everything outside of Manhattan and Long Island is literally 3rd world. Also Kalash live in Pakistan you fucking retard.

>everything outside of Manhattan and Long Island is literally 3rd world
confirmed for only seeing NYC on tv

I stayed at Rockaway Beach for three weeks earlier last year and I still want to erase that memory out of my head.

well if you go to Buckingham palace and only hang around the basement next to the septic tank the whole time...

Literally tell me how is Brooklyn or Queens not shit. Everything smells like piss nonstop (no joke), most buildings look like Russian commieblocks except they're made of brick instead of concrete and there's trash and poor infrastructure maintenance everywhere. It's not Detroit-tier horrible, but it's still pretty bad.

you know how the average city is full of prewar buildings and large amounts of crime outside of the downtown area?

well large parts of Brooklyn and Queens are full of pre war buildings but the neighborhoods are lively full of young people and nice affordable restaurants, upscale bars, music venues, art galleries, yoga studios etc. minus the crime

Sorry breh Rockaway is pretty bad but shouldn't be used as the metric by which you judge the entirety of Brooklyn and Queens by

>anything in New York City
>affordable
Neger bitte

Go to, well, literally any other city in America and compare the costs.

its semetic and afro asiatic in origins

comes from egypt and israel

Poorfag detected

If you have to resort to living in Brooklyn then you're the poorfag and a retard on top of that.

Seems like everyone's egyptian these days.

Red hair occurs in several populations across the globe due to several different genotypes, akin to how some polynesians are blonde.

>calling someone defending manhattan over brooklyn a poorfag

They developed melanin and learned to absorbed vitamin D overtime.

When you mix european + dravidian, you get brown.

To your eyes, brown = dravidian, therefore you exclude all the mixed people.

New York City is literally a russian city in the US. Fucking commieblocks in every neighborhood

Wtf are you talking about lmao. New York is gorgeous. Go by 60th and Columbus and tell me it isn't the fucking triumph of American capitalism

>thinks Vikings exist today

They also live in afghanistan but were converted to islam there, pakistan let them keep whatever weird shit they have

The fact that you'd be forced to cough up $1,000,000 for a 2 bedroom condo in manhattan and still have to worry about the puerto ricans living for free across the street in an identical building who might mug you is actually retarded. There is literally no middle class other than Staten Island in NYC anymore. Housing is so expensive because politicians refuse to knock down housing projects or get rid of rent control because muh racism and free democratic votes

It's Celtic, you idiot.

And Germans don't equal Germanics.

Just a reminder that Pooland is the most Aryan country of Europe.

Kafiristanis =/= Kalash

>look that place up on jewgle maps
>commieblocks everywhere

Wew.

>New York
>gorgeous

>modern lithuanian
WE

Well, despite the caste system they ended up mixing extremely hard with the indigenous population. Even if only the indigenous females can actually marry upwards, this effect over time really did a number on their recessive traits.

Then like, Alexander absolutely conquered Persia and lots of Central Asia (where they literally came from btw). And then like Muslims completely destroyed the entire northern half of the Indian subcontinent and 50 million people died cause Timur.

Lots of Indian people like to identify with the Aryans, one girl I knew always liked to mention her caste how pale skinned she was compared to other Indians.

>When did the White Indo-Aryans in India die off?
Steppe ancestry is over represented in Brahmins.
eurogenes.blogspot.com.au/2016/11/caste-is-in-genes.html

>Dravidian native
Dravidians are a mix of farmers(Iranian neolithic) and ASI(natives putatively similar to the Onge).
eurogenes.blogspot.com/2016/05/indian-genetic-history-in-three-simple.html
eurogenes.blogspot.com/2016/01/four-major-ancestries-in-mainland-india.html

>Persian peoples today still look similar to Southern Europeans
Gee i wonder who made this thread?

The caste system developed to keep the Aryan race as pure as possible- but alas genetic drift through intermixing is the inevitable course that populations undergo , hence most south asians being brown with a large number of shades lighter and darker on the spectrum

top KKKeks

If that's true it failed miserable. Somebody was cucked HARD.

No, get a clue polfag.

It was about preservation of Y-DNA aka paternal descent which is the core concept of Indo-European society.

Indo-Europeans had been having sex with Caucasus and Anatolian women since 5th millenium BC which radically transformed their racial composition away being a pure European/UP Siberian mix into being as much as 60-70% Near-Eastern by the time they were charioteering around Eurasia.

Logic would suggest that Andronovo men had interracial-ish sex with the BMAC and post-IVC upper class on day one and they look brown as turd ever since.

I've heard the "Indian caste was designed to keep lighter looking people light" meme all my life and have to say this seems so much more likely.

Well you are retarded so I can see how it might make more sense but the biological truth is that there was never an Aryan race, they were a bunch of fucking mongrels obsessed about cucking.

This is the face of the true Aryan race. Deal with it pajeet.

I'm not a fucking Indian, I'm actually biologically more European than Aryans since they lacked the WHG Cro-Magnon component.

This girl of course also has the Cro-Magnon component in her. It's not necessary for depigmentation but certainly her facial structure is somewhat derived from it, don't you think?

I would guess some heavily depigmented Greek or Armenian would be closer to an Aryan look than WHG Europeans.

I've really had it with all these motherfuckers who haven't read a single Allentoft, Reich or even Willerslev papers on the genetic origins of European and Eurasian populations.

If you don't understand what WHG, CHG, ENF, ANE are don't ever fucking even dare to talk about race.

Instead of being a faggot, why not explain some of them?

WHG(Western Hunter Gatherer) means European basically, their exact origin is unknown but they came to to completely dominate the continent by 12000 BC or so and replace previous groups for the most part. They could still be indigenous to some part of Europe like Bulgaria for example rather than immigrants to Europe from elsewhere.

ANE is the Siberian cousin of WHG, modern Siberians only partially derive from them but Native Americans have around 40% ANE.
East Asians and ANE aren't related concepts.

ENF means Early Neolithic Farmer. These people were genetically identical to modern day Sardinians and their ancestors came from Lebanon and Anatolia.

CHG means Caucasus Hunter Gatherer. Most similar to Georgian people.

The latter two have something called Basal Eurasian admixture which is essentially something between Eurasian and African and increases genetic distances to East Asians, while the non-Basal Eurasian components in them decreases genetic distance to WHG and ANE.

ANE and WHG came together in Russia to create a mixed population called EHG(Eastern Hunter Gatherer) and from this mixed population came the ancestors of Indo-Europeans.

These EHG Indo-Europeans started to incorporate women from the Caucasus who belonged to the CHG race and acquired almost half CHG admixture over time.

Meanwhile in Europe the ENF group was moving to the territory of the WHG and replacing them with little mixing.

Yamnaya Indo-Europeans of the mixed EHG and CHG stock moved into Europe and brought the Indo-European languages with them, mixing with ENF women.
Indo-Iranians were born from this ENF mixing, who then went back in the steppe of their paternal ancestors and all the way to India.

Corded Ware culture had the same origin as these Indo-Iranians except they acquired WHG admixture also and they and the similar Central European Beakers are the ancestors of modern Northern Europeans from Irish to Russians.

>snownigger that causes the earth untold suffering
>in charge of determining who true aryans are.

Kalki can't come soon enough.

>can't even poo in loo
I agree

this desu

Just rangeban them from the entire site, I know, they started this site 'n shit but the majority of burger posters nowadays are children anyway so no big loss really.

To be fair, everyone was an egyptian at some point

kek

>implying it is because of celtic blood even though Galicia is that low
Am I on a ruse cruise?

thats NYC and urban america in general, you retard

manhattan is roach, rat infested shithole

get on torono's level

this

>"aryan" comes from sanskrit
>germaniggers completely forget about anything related to "Aryan-ness until studying Indo-
Iranian cultures
>"dats rite brown boy we wuz aryans n shieet"

Are /pol/fags the real Kangz?

>Indo-Iranians were born from this ENF mixing, who then went back in the steppe of their paternal ancestors and all the way to India.
How related was Iran neolithic farmer to populations further west?

tfw American, not descendent of any Irish whatsoever, and quite happy about. Also fuck you

Fuck you too. Go make your own website

They do, we just call them "Afghan warlords" now.

No, this is.

Females literally can't be aryan you fucking cuck