Who was in the right?

Who was in the right?

Jefferson

Neither, both were traitors to the crown.

One Hundred percent get fucked forever. We win, and you lose. Your queen will also die shortly.

All right, I'm jazzed up. I have literally set down my deep study of the Declaration a moment ago in order to reply to this post, and reading and studying the thing incessantly, autistically, has caused me to really hate and distrust the British State and the British people more than ever before, and to appreciate that we won, and that I now enjoy my place in the world. God damn it it feels so fucking cool to not be in Mozambique, or London. MM MM MM MM delicious. MMMM.

In my study of the document, my single favorite thing is that we used the word Perfidy itself to refer to the British State. We named it, and then we beat it (at no personal cost, of course).

The principles of the declaration are correct, and for that reason, your absurdity. Because we say. It was the crown that was the traitor. Trump not Hillary OK. I actually believe my own convenient jingoism just now and it feels so fucking good MM MM MM MM

My beautiful signers I can hardly be objective about the historical facts at this point.

There is so much to admire. Jefferson, the master autist auteur who made himself memes on his estate and cucked a mulatto line forever, problematizing things for all time. Adams, who was more modest and foreswore slavery.

I could have been born two hundred years ago in italy. or I could have accidentally been one of those 65-IQ somali women from the other day. But no, I'm a white guy in America.

Fucking Christ this feels so fucking exquisite. Thank you Jefferson, Adams, Trump. I can be on ball-washing detail if you like, np

Speak English

are you ok dude

Addams was more right
but Jefferson was more likable

>Addams was more right
How so?

this

Adams was better. Jefferson was autistic

well "more" shows comparison sake he wasn't right ALL the time or even most but compared to Jefferson who was basically the Voltaire or America he might as well.

also he was the first to call out the Boston "Massacre" as bullshit acquitting the soldiers despite all the dindus.

Why is your every sentiment wrong?

The tall meme atheist autist who fucks his way irremovably into history is infinitely more admirable than the shorter squidgy harumph thing, the latter's moral qualities notwithstanding.

fat UV negresses lament and cry his legacy, it's great.

hnnnng I live in fucking America, oh rapture

>this
There was a thread a while ago that stated that the sons of liberty were the original dindu nuffins. These guys got it coming and only 4 of them actually died. Sam was a liberty shill trying to get his cousin to lie in court.

>ITT: butthurt fedfags who can't come up with any argument other than 'wah he's a godless autist memelord!'

Fellow colonials, bow to the Queen.

is this a new pasta

Jefferson and it's not even close. He's the greatest American ever.

If you want.

I meant what I said, though. As I write, I am very close to having the Declaration committed to memory (at least for the purposes of being able to recall it in one recitation). I'm still working on the long boring indictment middle bit, but it has nice phrases throughout.

Basically this is what happened. A few weeks ago, some user on Veeky Forums asked whether anyone had ever memorized an entire book, or long form text otherwise. People mentioned the Quran and even teh bible (improbably, in the literal sense), but many anons including me agreed that knowing the US constitution cold was a good thing to be able to do. So I took the idea literally and i've been on the Declaration for the past few weeks.

Jefferson.

Anti Federalists were the best party in favor of preserving individual liberty.

t. ory

Fuck you lobsterback

In my opinion, Adams but both have their merit.

Jefferson had the right ideals but lacked the understanding to actually run a nation.

>reading and studying the thing incessantly, autistically, has caused me to really hate and distrust the British State and the British people more than ever before,
>reading a 240 year old document about grievances that are no longer relevant has caused me to distrust one my nation's most reliable allies
m8