Its not coming down anymore, is it?

Its not coming down anymore, is it?

>waits for it to hit a record high before buying
great strategem

>He didn't buy the original immutable ethereum blockchain

not buying dips

When Eth flips with Btc and becomes the new digital gold. Etc will become the black market gold. Both will be well over 5000usd. Screencap this post.

>When Eth flips with Btc and becomes the new digital gold.

God I would fucking cum

Thanks but how do I know this is Kek?

Someone answer: why WOULDN'T BTC and ETH flip? I'm not saying today or tomorrow or by the end of the year, but if the tech is simply better and all BTC has is name, won't ETH eventually overtake? Basically Internet Explorer is fiat, BTC is Firefox, and ETH is Chrome.

>tfw when I sold right before the moon in order to buy xmr and then lost money on that scam

BTC is more like the first web browser ever ever and Eth is Internet explorer. After a while we'll get a netscape too. But the question is mostly whether or not BTC will actually adapt. Historical precedence says no but it may. If it doesn't then Ethereum is the front runner to overtake it once its flaws become too cumbersome for the average user. However, the future King of Crypto on into the age where it's common (like the internet is today) has likely not been built yet. Firefox and Chrome are quite a ways away.

>he supports centralization

it's like you want your coins to fork.

>ETC is centralized
I can understand this argument with ETH but it really doesn't make sense with ETC, ETC was the original.

ETC is my favorite coin but I didn't expect it to shoot up so suddenly

Lmao, you realise all the things holding btc back are 100 times worse on eth right?

They aren't competing. They serve different purposes. The nature of eth means it cannot compete with btc as a currency.

Sharing solves literally nothing and is just a meme

Holy fuck its going hard

i was talking about ETH, sorry.

also im going to sleep now and when I wake up, i wanna see this over $20 with a zillion shill posts on here talking about how the next stop is $50 and this is the next ETH.

Astalavista Terra!

dead cat bounce

I don't think you know what that is

>believing in the fantasy that its recovering

its significantly higher than the previous high...
and its not even falling right now, at all.

Bitcoin = netscape
Ethereum classic = internet explorer
Ethereum = chrome

i think they think they're in a DGB thread

Bitcoin = NCSA Mosaic (started it all)
ETH = Chrome (spies on you)
ETC = Firefox (privacy)

Bitcoin = Lynx
ETH = Chrome
ETC = Vivaldi

Last chance to buy under $20

Bitcoin = Game & Watch