XRP

What went wrong? Now would be a good time to buy, is there still a chance?

Other urls found in this thread:

ripple.com/files/xrp_cost_model_paper.pdf
ripple.com/network/liquidity-providers/
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_591cb3bee4b0b28a33f62915
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Now would be a great time to buy. Ripple will go up obviously.

yeah buy now for max gains, i ain't even shilling

It was overvalued after pumping up 10x just sell already.

overvalued? this aims to be the lifeblood of the worlds biggest market, it has huge interest and is already in active use, how the fuck is 11 billion unreasonable?

If you want something safe buy now and put a sell order for a 20% return

If you want something more risky buy now and put a sell order for 75% 100% return

The dip is now so is a safe buy anyway

the 11 billion has nothing to do with banks using the network
they wont be buying xrp and sending it between each other, they'll have local currency denominated tokens

I finally dumped my 40k XRP held since 2014. I figured I could deploy my money more wisely than waiting for this stinker to pop. It seems like despite the massive investment, it's shedding more money.

Wiser to be in smaller coins or just BTC right now, with all the exposure it's getting.

Has that actually been confirmed?

>what went wrong

There's alts out there we KNOW are going to hit more than 10 bucks any day now.

Meanwhile in XRP land, people are praying for a buck when they know it's going to be regulated to stay there.

Get the fuck out.

It's still going down..

That's always what was going to happen. XRP is just a test to see if it's practical.

Do you have a link? It's been hard finding real information about this one with all of the hype.

Did I even mention banks?

did you make any money?

ripple.com/files/xrp_cost_model_paper.pdf

ripple.com/network/liquidity-providers/

pretty sure bittrex is working with ripple to rig this shit.
>put in sell order for .00019990
>realize it's not on the books despite showing up in my active orders.
>cancel and retry, it's there.
>refresh the page, it's gone
Is this just massive volume or active shennanigans?

10 bucks?
that is quite a ways off, the purpose of XRP was never to replace currencies themselves and is not being tested for that

not scam user, poor isp mixed with shitload of bots putting orders and increased userbase on bittrex. Happened something like that to me on a different coin and I was able to buy and sell. Happened a couple of times

Yeah, I held since 2014, so I made like 1200%.

Got out now at 12,000 SAT, I sold most of it at around 19K earlier. Peaked at 24K so I did alright sensing the market.

Thanks!

Well, just looking at STRAT and WAVES...

If you had money in XRP since last week, you could've seen both coins go from 1 buck to 2-3 bucks.

Wouldn't be surprised if Waves in particular hit 10, I'm still shocked STRAT of all things is worth more atm.

Just shows how undervalued Waves is IMO

idk I'm keeping an eye on it.
it only seems to show orders at .0001291 and below then loads in bigger orders that will disappear when you reload the page.
If this shit peaks right around .0001291 then tanks again for no reason, Jewish tricks confirmed.

There is a lot of automated trading on the big coins. The kind of shit that will buy at 11400 then sell at 11450 faster than anyone can click a mouse.

You have no idea how any of this works.

XRP is currently available for banks to use as an intermediary currency to avoid having to have fiat currency nostro accounts.

Try to sell 5 ripple for 00012 and 5 ripple for 00013.
Only the lower amount will show up in the orderbook.
This is why Ripple will never rocket again, they're milking people that buy in as it sinks lower and lower and bittrex is helping them.

Mate I'm not here to play day trader and can confirm that 99% of anons who are have no fucking idea what they're doing. XRP has solid footing to move forward and should survive the first crash, I don't know when this will be, I don't know what price it will be tomorrow or next year, but it has good substance. WAVES ain't bad either.

WHO HERE PANICING?

MY LIQUIDATION PRICE IS AT 8K SATS.

I'm going all in.

lmao this is fucking pitiful, every fucking day i hear the same bullshit.

muh market manipulation
muh jewish tricks
muh whales keeping the price down

yeah dude keep saying that when it hits the fucking ground

who the fuck are you quoting you fucking idiot with poor reading comprehension. I wasn't blaming the jews or any shit related. It probably is lots of users logged in and also stupid bots placing orders non-stop trying to out-bid you and what not.

I said ripple was trash you fucking retard, eat my ass.

i bought 40k at less than 0.05cents. so this "dip" is still 6x my investment lol.

MOTSUBISHI BANK CORP coming online June/July.

You want moon mission? Nah brah, center of the BEAUTIFUL BOUNTIFUL GALAXY when they come on.

THIRD LARGEST BANK IN THE WORLD

this. it's definitely the jews.

You have been posting that since Ripple 0.38. Holy shit you must have lost a lot of money.

so XRP will moon in june/july ?

Wish I bought more and bought at lower than 13k today but other than that pretty optimistic. I've been accumulating this stuff and when it recovers my portfolio is going to be up a couple thousand. crypto horse said to buy and buy I did.

Ripple has a much further distance down to go. Don't buy now.

Not even trolling. Ripple is suffering a catasrophe, it is overvalued and look at the 1 day chart, don't fall for the bull trap......... just ignore it and let it fall.

you dumbass motherfuckers have no idea how businesses work

do you think anyone who works for Ripple lost any money? This is about them, not us. We are a tool.

Ripple ain't the only one my friend, only 4 on polos that have not gone red

How is it a catastrophe when it is still DOUBLE what it was two weeks ago? it is consolidating. And absolutely buy buy buy when it dips down.

Once the next satoshi barrier is broken it will destroy all seemingly legitimate nay sayers and turn them to whores trying to buy the mission .

XRP was founded by one of the Pay Pal founders. Do people really think he has no idea what he is doing or how to get the banks online? He started in South America first. Then a few more hubs around the world. South East Asia AND NO..... WAIT FOR IT....

This ain't no Fuckboi coin

>just bought 8 BTC at 10k

feels good

That panic mode. When it affects your mental health you should sell.

I'm glad to have a copilot on this crashing plane. I envy the amount you got but it's already enough of a sweat fest for me at .5btc.

See you on the moon

what the fuck are you talking about

My guess is that he's talking about the third largest bank in the world.

Is there some new news or something? They onboarded months ago, more recently they also were onboarded to the EEA, so is he just confused or what?

I think what he's getting at is that he doesn't expect XRP to go away anytime soon and that it'd be a good long hold.

this epic retard is going about news that happened almost a week ago that doesn't even matter anymore

Are you guys selling the tops of these little peaks and scooping back in at the bottom?

DOWN OVER 50%
DOWN OVER 50%

DOWN OVER 50%
DOWN OVER 50%

DOWN OVER 50%
DOWN OVER 50%

DOWN OVER 50%

Hold.

Fuck man I am losing so much money I am starting to like it.

Fuck me sideways and go back down to .02 make me your bitch

sauce? i need to see someone other than me getting fucked today

UP 50% FROM LAST MONTH. CUP HALF FULL BITCH. BUY BUY BUY

Seriously. what the hell is wrong with you people. It is called a long hold son.

For information m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_591cb3bee4b0b28a33f62915

NOT IF YOU BOUGHT IT OVER 20K SAT

why'd you do that, bro?

just sold ETC to buy XRP, wish me luck boyz

10k holder reporting in