HOLY FUCK GET IT WHILE IT'S CHEAP. MOON IMMINENT

HOLY FUCK GET IT WHILE IT'S CHEAP. MOON IMMINENT

Im bagholding too user, we lost let it go.

Shill

What happened did coiners get btfo?

t. Retards
It went lower a few days ago while BTC continues to rise.

Cant wait for this to moon so I can dump and go all in on ETC

Hodling 1 mil on expert advice. This coin is going big. Soon. You've been warned... many times

Missed Mooncoin because of this trash...

bought 250k at 200 sats. holding for at least another couple months

>tfw holding 70000 of these things

whens this going to the moon?

i got 5 btc either going into dgb or sc

or half and half

You would have to be full retard to sell and not buy right now.

This thought has been crossing my mind. As I watch the buys and sells. Who in the fuck sells right now? You would think most of the bag holders would have let go at 800-900. Why all of the sudden? Something is fucky

All sells under 1 btc. Whale manipulation.

Whale manipulation. It has been happening to this coin for a very long time, even before the pump to 900.
There is going to be another pump and it will be bigger. Look at the sell wall.

So that everyone drops the cake and they sweep in buy low and repeat etc? This is like terror tactics?

>tfw bought at 700

Kill me.

my weakhands beat me. I dumped what i had left of this and put it ALL IN SIA

i have more faith in SC than DGB

Retards hate money. Dgb is going to double in a day or two.

Yes. However, you must remember the goal. It is to gain a high amount of the coins in order to sell when they are actually worth a lot.
Whales will not sell until it is much higher than it is now, and whales are clearly in the game.
This coin is far from dead. Look at XRP too.

Lucky you.
I bought too much, too high to do anything but baghold now. Though if it was only like a $20 loss I'd be out of this faster than this coin is falling. Which is pretty fast.

>people thinking this will get to $1
LADS?

Yes. Within one year.

I'm waiting till I get my original investment back and then some. Anything more at this point is playing with fire.

it fell fucking 40% since last nights hold you retarded fuck

Just let it get back to 600 sat before anyone thinks about $1.
Really, I think that's how you know it's a shill, they talk about some bullshit impossible far off price when the thing couldn't even break 1000 sat before sinking.
If this is the pattern this shitcoin is going to do, it's going to be a long while before $1.

Don't think selling right now is a good idea.

i'm a neet mining at ~214 DGB a day.

not selling til $1 so i can say i once made $214 a day by doing nothing.

You can already do that with better coins

geared for moon op

i don't think so with my hardware. but out of curiosity, which coins are you talking about?

HOLY SHIT THE WHALES ARE TAKING THIS THING DOWN TO 500 BEFORE TAKEOFF

WEAK HANDS GETTING FUCKING SAVAGED

ETC right now will get you faster gains than anything WBG was talking about

DGB isn't even going down in terms of USD, it's just that BTC is mooning.

wow i think you're right, thanks user.

in other words, you're losing money by being in dgb instead of btc

how much longer you think it's gonna moon for

i got in at 1998 because i was a nocoiner just yesterday and i'm already seeing gains
just hope this doesn't start tanking

Uh, no?
DGB's worth is valued in BTC. When BTC goes up, DGB goes up indirectly even if the sat value of DGB goes down.
It will be worth much more if it moons to 900 now than before.

That may be true but just saying, DGB isn't really "dumping", if BTC corrects DGB will resume it's launch.

It wont, BTC literally climbed up $10 in the past 3 days

I wish I went all in with that instead of fucking DBG, but I called myself being judicious lol. Oh well, I'm stil learning

>if it moons to 900 now than before
>if

ETC i mean

Have any reasons why it wouldn't?
Whales are still accumulating. If anything, the moon should go even higher.
FUDs are absolutely retarded today.

dont worry we're in this together

kind of happy i sold before it crashed. Turned $100 into $500 then put it all in ETH which is now $756 for the four i bought. Up $250 in 3 days. waiting for my BTC to clear to buy more dgb.

Feels Good.

ah nevermind
don't forget to buy that dip tho :^)

Not putting anymore money into DBG, i have 21k in and thats good enough, i just want it to actually deliver

If only they had invested in Myriadcoin ...

I still haven't heard anyone explain why dgb is so set to take off. "gaming coin" is a stupid reason. dgb doesn't offer any advantages over other cryptos for gaming specific purposes. Having one minecraft server somewhere that lets you farm digibytes is not the catalyst to a top market cap crypto. All the other supposed advantages of dgb are all done by others. doesn't matter who was first to segwit or whatever else.

I think digibyte will remain an obscure memecoin. maybe it'll get to 900, maybe it won't. but it'll never get to $1 or even close. just my opinion.

Fucks sake.

Freaking out over nothing, loads of coins are dropping!!

It's in such an early stage that you shouldn't care that much. Look at the facts within the market instead.
Whales have too much in the game to let it stay at 500 sats. Why in the world would they do that? Clearly they didn't sell off today, it was only around 700.

pump inbound

what are these supposed facts? whales isn't an answer, it's just a meme word used to explain away everything. why exactly are people going to start investing in dgb?

HERE COMES THE MOON YOU FUCKERS!!!

TAKE OFF

THE MOON TO WHAT 600 BEFORE IT DROPS AGAIN JUST LIKE LAST NIGHT FUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOU

>hammer
>volume spike

its time

You guys are just as bad as the FUDs
You will know very well when it moons. It won't be slightly rising and dipping back and forth.

Get left on earth faggot

TO
THE
MOOOOON

Buy before it moons you nocoiners. This is your last chance.

The fire rises!

>want to invest in DGB
>coinbase WON'T FUCKING FIX THEIR CVN ERROR
GODDAMN IT LET ME GIVE YOU MONEY

>coinbase
top fucking kek

I'm still invested in this garbage, unfortunately because I have to baghold now. Like it or not I'm on this Challenger ship with you ;)

But for real this is trash

>wanting to buy after the pump is over

Do any DGB experts want to let these fools know the devs haven't even found a way to mine DGB in minecraft yet?

My hands.
To the moon or die

Theyre the reason it got fucked in the first place. Made it attract the wrong kind of attention.

Why did you buy that high if you weren't prepared for a dip after the huge spike?
You've got to be kidding me. How many newfags are there?

Coinbase is saving you from a terrible mistake

HOLY SHIT

If you're going to post game or movie character to represent your delusional state of mind, post something from the Souls series.

More accurately represents the state of decay you're in.

My hands are tritanium.

So solid they build starships out of them.

Fitting really, seeing as this coin is going into space.

WARP SPEED
hai sah!

Because every other thread on here was moon and moon and moon and we're going to go past 1000 sat.
I didn't believe in RDD either, I mean how could you that shit had pump and dump written all over it, I turn my head, and look back up from 4 sat to 70 sat.

Sold at 513 to buy back in at 505

Still your fault for buying high. At least you aren't selling.
These MOON newfags certainly are clueless though.
There will be a spike, but it's just rising after a huge dip. What moon?

>mfw i have both moon and dgb

away we go

This wasn't supposed to happen it was supposed to break 1000 sat, no shit if I knew or thought it was going to dip I wouldn't have bought I would have waited for it to dip duh.

Now I know better though, next time this shit hits an all time high (if it ever does) I'm selling. If this shit wants to dip every 5 seconds let it dip, but I'm not going to be left bagholding these dips ever again. It's just silly to buy high when I could have bought much in much lower, no matter what the HODL memers say, this is just ridiculous. If there's no reward for buying high and holding instead of buying low, why would I do it?

Fuck off it's already recovering you emotional faggot.

If you knew much about Crypto market, then you would know that it would dip. Nothing rises forever, but things do rise overtime.
Just hold and you'll be fine. It's a beginner mistake to buy high, but you'll still profit if you wait.
HODL memers are the people who bought in sub 300-200 sats (me). We aren't gonna sell just because we see a dip. There's more profits to be made my friend.

Law of the jungle senpai. I'm in the same position as you but we only have two choices, sell out or try to see it through

mfw mooning

PLEASE SAVE US BASED WHALES

PLEASE, YOU BLED OUT THE WEAKLINGS. ONLY US LOYALISTS REMAIN

TAKE US TO THE MOON WITH YOU

This still isn't a moon newfag.
Just you wait...

You have the right idea.

There are infinitely better coins out there than this swill.

None of these fools even understand that DGB will be useless to gaming platform that adopts it in the future.

Tfw when bought 200k at 520 sats..

Lmfaooooo

Thank you Whale-Sama's
I'm just a poor wage-cuck who barely pays rent who wants to make it big.

called it

hahaha that made me kek

>tfw your hands are made of adamantium. Selling at this peasantly low price is insulting.

>the meme lines are only acceptable when they're going up and I own the coin

beyond pathetic.

Think you responded to the wrong person there Mr autistic poster.

what would you suggest i use then?

Probably, there's a lot of dweebs I could reply to and still be right.

IN

called it all the way up here, whales are going to keep the price hovering around 500, this kills the weakhands like a house getting fumigated for roaches