Vox

Only people that got VOX'd are allowed in here.

Talk about what happened brothers.

I'm so fucked dude holy shit I have 18k of these worthless fucks

I bought in at 2500 and I dont know if I should dump or hodl for a miracle sell

Lesson learned. Don't buy shitcoins

Could be worse, could've bought DGB

>he fell for HMQ
>he fell for VOX
>he got fudded out of RDD
>he got fudded out of DGB

I made mad gains actually, learn when to get out niggers

29k at 2400.

I only made money on meme coins before, I am still holding for miracle

yeh ya gotta lern when to get in too and when to just sit on yer hands

that's what happens when you follow the shitheads on Veeky Forums. it's really a shithole full of shills

yeah. I don't know hwo viable it is to hold. I figured after the app release, shit would blow up but fucking no, it didn't

How come something like XVG can get pumped so high for so long, but VOX just gets a tiny pump and dump. Bought in at 2300.

people usually dump a shitload as soon as anything releases, because they can cause a lot of market panic and do an old-man's short and play the volatility. Tuis was predizcvle

do research
invest in real project
don't buy shitcoins

it's simple

I have $160k now from starting with $1k... invested early in Decred and BlockNet

Lesson learned. Now the question is, do I wait for it to go back up, or take the hit?

>MFW getting VOX at 15k sats

I really hope this isnt a mistake

who /soldabove3000/ here?

Lost .3 btc because i was at work and didnt set stop losses. Lesson learnt, time to quit fucken work. 10 btc is enough to day trade trade in these markets

uhhhhh 520?!?!?!?

A month ago this got pumped and dumped, maybe will get another pump some day who knows

Personally I will take my losses and invest in another shitcoin

sorry but how the fuck does research mean anything when trading crypto?

like what the fuck was the point of "lol just hold voxel will say something tomorrow or something and just sell it"

but it actually crashed on this day of their supposed reveal

update, the first wasnt a pump and dump, it was when got delisted from poloniex

>buy at 2600
>see price crashing
>sell at 2650
>get laughed at for having week hands

Who's laughing now bitches?

How fucking new are you faggots?
Literally babby's 1st dip.

-50% 'dip'

lol

Its on its way back up. Keep those hands firm.

Bought at 1600, sold at 3300.

Lrn2 price target noobs, stop aiming for "1000000% gainz mars mission lolz!!!! :3"

sell half at 50%, sell other half at 100%, dump if signals suggest crash, buy back in if signals suggest another rise.

Do you retards ever do your research. I said two fucking days ago that its a dead coin and did anyone listen? No

It was still selling at 2200 even 3 hours ago despite heavy downward pull. It'll bounce once all the cowards finish giving away their life savings.

Also this, jesus. I sold all I wanted to sell by the time it got to 3300 and I'm holding what I can afford to hold. I have no doubt I can dump what I have left above 2k either.

It's going to recover I think. I might be able to get out alive.

Its coming back up slowly. I'm buying it cheap now so I might not have to hang myself.

>>Lrn2 price target noobs, stop aiming for "1000000% gainz mars mission lolz!!!! :3"
Stop day trading. Buy and hold, for however long till lamboland. Weeks, months, years if necessary. That's how ppl who bought BTC at 5 cents are now millionaires.

>bought way too high
>price immediately plummeted
>sold my coins for a massive loss then managed to rebuy the same amount of coins when it was low
>clawing back gains now

bought in at 1990 sats for long term, holding strong. If you want to daytrade then find a coin that wasn't pumped recently and ride pumps and dumps.

The people who were saying vox is a long hold were right. Idiots like me who bought at like 2550 and are waiting for the price to climb back up will end up benefiting if we hold until then. Tbh I wish I could have bought and sold at all the rises and falls it had today but all my money was locked up in that stupid big purchase I made.

ur right. First coin I got greedy on and it ends up a disaster.

Should have settled for much lesser gains.

My intuition told me to get out at 3.5k but i listened to biz. Last time

>literal shit coins

Vox will be fine. Let it mature. Do you know how many people buy and play dumb shit? You are grossly underestimating the flippancy and desire to feel tech relevant for your fellow middle class normie.

But at what point do you cut your losses, I don't mind holding for a while and I don't expect to make a profit over night but I went in at 2500 (which admittingly was a mistake) but what's a reasonable amount of time before cutting it?

bought 1897 sold 2500

I meant 3.2

2k soon inshallah

Yeah there's just one guy selling 2 (two) vox at 1968 and then it's 1980 and up.

I hope you stocked up when it was going for 1500 since you can expect at least 50% gains in the next two hours.

Got suckered in by Veeky Forums memes. Decided "Fuck That" and am going to stick to a diversified portfolio from here on out. Lesson learned.

Swing trading*

I'll hold BTC and ETH for years, shitcoins like this I'll swing trade the dips and spikes, will make much more % wise long term that way, half of these shitcoins are literal copy pastes of other shitcoins with a neat logo and different name, if they don't offer the source code online somewhere, don't fucking hold it for longer than a week.

you didnt listen very closely, people were saying it was gonna dump for the news then return to the up-trend, which is EXACTLY what happened. Maybe you guys are speaking a different language or maybe your brains are all fucked up who knows

>the sell walls retreated back above 2200, less than 2 BTC selling below.
Here we go.

Just kidding. It is going as planned hehehe