Limp-wristed faggots

Watching all of you week hands jump ship has been a treat. The deliberate dumping going on is ensuring that only the strong hands and true blue believers reap the benefits of the incoming surge.

Other urls found in this thread:

techforintegritychallenge.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2017/02/Citi-Tech-For-Integrity-Challenge-Demo-Day-Finalists.pdf?x82031
techforintegritychallenge.com/
investopedia.com/terms/d/descendingtriangle.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

-24%

was +8 at the holding 730 point last night

this coin is -32% right now.

Sellers are being manipulated

did something happen?

Hoping it dips a little more before my BTC arrive tomorrow and I can snatch up some more!!

The coin started to fall and a bunch of people cut their losses or secured their gains

THE PEOPLE REAPING BENFITS ARE PEOPLE THAT SOLD HIGH SO THEY CAN BUY BACK IN LOW YOU IDIOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

MUH M-MINEKWAFT

God, you faggots don't even realize any btc-clone could emulate the same exact properties of DGB.

FYI: they still haven't found a way to actually mine the coins while playing minecraft.

Enjoy those bags, I'll be here sitting at my 10x gains from selling at 900 sats.

-40% .

You know minecraft isn't the only thing that DGB has going on right?

I'm glad you sold, because I don't want people like you on this mission to mars.

Was this you? Please tell me it was.

I would fucking cum if it is.

The biggest name in tech and fintech are looking into DGB. DGB beat out 1200 other start ups looking to consume a piece of the crypto arena.

>techforintegritychallenge.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2017/02/Citi-Tech-For-Integrity-Challenge-Demo-Day-Finalists.pdf?x82031

>techforintegritychallenge.com/

Holding 1.2M. This coin/project is only starting. Watch next month.

>dips down to 520 just as he posts this

God, I having more fun watching DGB fall than I am with my own shit going up

I'm happy for you user.

remember eth when from 10$ to 2$ from dao hack. Look at it now. laugh all you want but it is DGB early iron hand holders who will have the last laugh driving in our lambos

yeah that's me.

Stay strong fellow digibro.

>not realizing how obvious all the dgb shilling was

You were wrong though, your triangel powers are faulty.

What happened to your meme triangles m8?!

I thought 570 was the floor!

Tsk, tsk.

You haven't learned "ironhands" are a meme yet, have you?

You can't spell "triangle" correctly, your comment is invalid.

breathe user.

you can sell now if you want.

the meme energy is simply flowing from the impatient to the patient.

investopedia.com/terms/d/descendingtriangle.asp

I bailed first thing in the morning, and I was only in since 10pm last night

took a small loss on the transaction fees, but I'm glad I got the fuck out.

And you can't do an analysis for shit, your comment is invalid.

Fuck did they you teach math at first grade?
How can you be so wrong all the damn time?

I'm sorry, user, but minecraft is basically a dead game.

If DGB would have been around when Mojang still owned the company you may have had a shot.

But if DGB cannot be mined, and highly competitive games like LoL and CSGO (which are dying) take processioning power to mine:

DBG will fail.

It's over.

Sell now.

Ironhands will meme because of DBG holders. You just watch you hater.

>already past 510

Lemme drop the truth bomb in a way you can understand though:

Say DGB hits $.50 by the end of the year. It gets big in the LoL community (laugh out loud).

You really think for one second that retards playing a f2p MOBA on its last-legs are going to drop their FPS to mine a fraction of a penhy to get maybe a buck after 5 games (4 hours)?

You're fucking insane.

Just give up user. Go shill mooncoin.

>581 at the time of this writing

>below 500

it's over

Lemme ask you this:

Do more minecraft players play on PC or across consoles?

Has the playerbase started to shrink?

Do you think Sony, Nintendo, or MS (MS might desu) will make it so you can mine DGB on a console?

Where is this coin going, user?

It's going down.

I'm not evening FUDing.

I'm just telling the truth, and the truth is bringing down the price by the second.

The market is bringing down DGB, not the "truth".

DGB is the future.

You fags can't even shit on DGB correctly.

oh god

give three reasons why dgb is "the future"

Minecraft. Server.

Any of you who have not accepted the truth look upon this child and weep.

He cannot fathom his own madness and should be pitied.

But if you continue to hold, google the answers to my questions and learn the truth.

Escape with your 3x gains or cut your losses.

I am your messiah sent to save you from the hodling memes.

32 posts, 8 are yours trying to piss on a coin you seem to despise for some reason
if only you could find the energy to do something productive with your life..
oh well, sell all your dgb and simply filter out all threads for all i care
it'll be hilarious in a couple of months

lol exactly that's all digishills have. i.e. nothing. digibyte is another futureless memecoin that happened to be the flavor of the day.

>energy

Crypto takes energy?

Stop being so fucking worried. BTC is in a bubble. Being down on the BTC when BTC is up like 25% these last few days means your actual cash out value isn't so bad. Almost EVERYTHING is down today. Calm yourselves. It's a bearish market for alt-coins. It doesn't matter white alt-coin your in, DGB, Sia, Ripple, Burst etc you will have your day if you hold. If you're a day trader looking for a quick buck we;ll, this isn't your market and you should probably get on BTC.

Digibros, need not act upon the shills and their negativity. Remember the morning of 900sats? They were nowhere to be found. They have ammunition now, despite their nurf gun bullets. Those with weak hands are undeserving anyhow.

It'd be nice is DGB stopped giving them ammunition to attack with though.
I mean just a thought, you might want to try being nice to the people who put their money into you.

Do you praise Kek, user?

I wouldn't be surprised, worshiping a lord of chaos seems befitting for those who are still holding DGB.

Did that Saudi Arabia deal tickle your bum though? Or did it fuck your innocent, virgin asshole into a pulpy mess?

>That whale still trying to lower the price
for what purpose?

>Bogle style investing is a meme

DUMB SLUT COIN

6MM digibro holding. The weakness shown today has been truly pathetic, the panic selling is a sure fire way never to beat the market and never to become rich.

I have read your previous 11 posts and I have to say you are one angry individual. What is the root of your anger? How could you have so much disdain for a 3 year old project with many different uses? What do you have to live for?

idk, if they keep that up they're gonna end up the bagholders when everyone else loses confidence in the coin and no one buys

Is this a very advanced form of shilling, some sort of reverse psychology? You're making me wanna dump everything into DGB out of sheer spite.

what are these uses? give me a scenario where digibyte makes more sense than another coin.

SOOO MANY WEAK HANDS!!!
I just wish I had my transfer in already so I can buy moar you fucking weak fagoots! hahahahha
Can't even hold out for a week before panic selling. Weak hands are no better than their parents and grandparents crashing their own markets when all they have to do is pic related

He been doing that for days
He write exactly like this faggot
this

I have transcended anger and rage into a realm of pure gainz, and solely live for gainz.

And in the history of DGB, this sort of surge is nothing new, in fact, historically speaking this is right around the time it spikes before descending underground once more.

I don't use lambo memes.

The mass sell happened, because they couldn't make the DGB mining work in that minecraft server, probably.

No, it happened because a whale sold a shit-ton of bitcoin and people left their alts to try and cash in on it.

>selling low ever

lmao enjoy losing money

kek, thought the same
probably some redditortard who burnt his fingers buying the ath and is now butthurt about hiw own stupidity

You people are all idiots. Almost every coin is red, you know why? Because Bitcoin is in the lift.

When a shitcoin is worth 10.000.000 satoshi and bitcoin is worth 3000 dollar, that means the coin is worth 300 dollars. But when a coin is keeping stable but bitcoin is raising to 6000 dollars that automatically means that your shitcoin is worth half of what it was, IN BTC. When you calculate it back to dollars it is till worth 300 dollars.

DGB is fine and doing overall okay

The burden of proof is on you, user. I don't care if you invest in DGB or not. I'm not avoiding your question by any means, but there have been many DGB threads in the last 5 days covering its uses, and potential uses. This is a coin that just makes sense. And, have you seen the weaponized autism behind this coin?

Well if you were trying to dissuade us from buying and holding, while also persuading new friends not to invest in DGB, it appears you're having the opposite effect like said. If you made your gains, why not quietly leave and move on? Your entire existence is a sham actually.

shhh, the gains have to come from somewhere

>The burden of proof is on you, user
what? how is the burden of proof on me to make the case *not* to invest in something? It's your job to make the case why anyone should, if you want people to buy it.

Bitcoin rose MORE yesterday though. When bitcoin is going up in price it's reflected in it's btc price. Go compare it to other currencies...it's getting killed all over not just in btc.

When bitcoin goes up it's good for shitcoins..not bad

Tsk, if you /r9k/ kids that just got onto Veeky Forums this month thought you'd stop being bullied once you invested in crypto, you're mistaken.

You'll always be gutter trash, and yes, watch idiots lose money while I earn it makes me happy and reinforces my own trading methodology.

Indeed. I'll hold my 4 mil and hope we all profit. Good luck to all.

My Blockfolio shows a very high decrease in dollar gains, not just bitcoin.
Coinmarketcap too

What's your trading methodology?
I don't want to get trapped like this again.

Same as most of the vet traders: accumulate ETH and BTC.

How you do that is up to you.

Tell me that in a week, user.

Funny thing about regret is...it's better to regret something you have done, than to regret something that you haven't done.

And if you see your mother this weekend, would you be sure and tell her....SATAN.

Felt this post needed a butthole surfers quote. Sorry.

Based.

>quote from a band that didn't even hit it "big" till 10 years into their career

Ironic you still wanna hold DGB, Hell, it might even be worth a buck 10 years from now when ETH is worth a few grand.

But he can buy back in any time now and his (assuming you truly believe that it will go back up in a week) decision would have been a very smart one, one worth talking about in a week.

Hold for long term gains.
Stop caring about small swings during the day.

Guess you didn't do the math before shit posting, bro...

Oh so true. But if you can accurately predict the markets, you don't need to be spewing here, though...

True, eth will be worth more than a few grand.

I just don't feel like I need to waste the time and effort.

Paging all whales

400 sats user

Are you willing to admit you made a mistake yet?

>bunch of people
>one third of coinholders
dude, shit was going down really fast. Went down in flames.
I secured gains, will buy back when it goes even deeper. I do believe most of the zealot faggots will keep it alive for one more ride.

Okey, Honestly, do (YOU's) think that DGB Will fall even further? somebody mentioned whales still keeping the price low when everyone else here is bailing. Why do this? If It falls to 300 I'll have to buy in and wait for a month to see what's what.

DGB DEVs, you really need to figure out how to make this Minecraft avilable to 12 year olds. Create some Cs:GO style gambling system, get them hooked while they are young. It will be the driving force behind your otherwise universally hated coin. Who cares tho, right? better be hated on moon than than here on earth with all these peasants.

you do realize that besides a bunch of ideas there is nothing actually working or any partnership or any real plans with anyone in the gaming industry?
It's a coin oriented to vydia, yet no vydia company is involved. Only a fucking mod for a minecraft server. If the server doesn't run the mod, no DGBs in-game.
It's really fucking stupid actually how this went as far as it did and just riding on pure hype and misinformation.
It's actually worse than the stupid coin for virtual shit (VOX) that it's pretty much nothing, just an idea with 0 support but at least everybody went with the pump and dump and that's it.

Same guy from my phone

Alright, you do have a very valid point that managed to stress just how big of a dead coin this is. I'll wait for more solid rumors about real game devs showing interest in dgb. Thanks for your smarts!

if you post from your phone on wifi it has the same public IP so your ID stays but (You)s don't work :)

You don't quite grasp how markets work.

The price dropping by 33% does not mean 1/3 of people sold. The amount it drops has absolutely no relation to how many people sold, or how much was traded.

The price is purely what people are willing to pay for it.

Music coin pump was based on nothing too. Some random comments of an afterthought that was name dropped on the consensus. Retards went bananas over it and whales took advantage shilling it and it went up and then died.
VOX with the stupid VR meme and the launch of an app (today) that does absolutely nothing.
XMR has the fat troll on the actual team that spread false news and fucked over it's actual userbase. Dumb fuck.

the price drop and the volume going 34% down means people realize that they were putting way too much money on something that is thinner than air. As I said before, there's so much hype you can use to make the price go up. Right now it's headed for an actual correction and a price that it's near what it actually is worth.
The only way the price will come back up is on more "news" that are not some stupid minecraft mod, or if whales tackle this in a few days after they buy enough to fuck around with it.
As it is, there is no long-term.

It's all about making that D-O-G(-E)

Uh, we're talking about coin right and you're calling DGB hyped up? People are saying BTC is going to be worth ONE MILLION DOLLARS each.

Objectively, DGB is actually the most interesting coin on the market right now. It's real, it's useful, it's applicable to real life markets, and you can BUY SHIT WITH IT.

It's got such a following because it merges new tech with video games, and also the crypto itself is very solid. It's better than LTC as a coin in itself (therefore better than BTC which is having massive problems implementing changes like seg).

DGB is no joke, it's going to be fucking huge.

You think the commercial sector gives a shit about Golem the super computer? No, only hobbyists and tech enthusiasts will even begin to understand wtf that is about. DGB is positioned to be a highly successful COMMERCIAL (as in $$$$$) coin that ties directly to the massive video game industry.

it won't be anything if it isn't used or valid on Steam/Origin/ubisoftcrap/GoG. People go there to buy games and stuff for games. It will continue to be just a pipedream if they cannot get support from any of those already accepted companies that actually have millions of users already used to just use paypal, credit cards or even in the case of steam just use Bitcoins.
I like the ideas and case uses of DGB, but it has to get past that stage or at least have a semblance of project to actually get there.
A fucking minecraft mod is a joke. People spending thousands on it long term just because of that is retarded.
It's hard to believe Valve would allowed them to actually be part and function on the workshop for example, but not impossible since I think it's a great fit. Time will tell, right now there's only air.

>muh vidya game coin
It's gaming section is literally down and full of loopholes they can't fix. The minecraft shit isn't even going to happen because they can't even get it working with the other 3 games they had.

Source?

Can't tell if intense shilling or if he actually drank the kool aid.

Moron.

League works. CS:GO and Warcraft worked BUT people were building game hacks into it and they had to shut it down. There was no safe way for them to interact with the games, It's currently being DDoS'd probably by cunts like you no doubt and they are working with microsoft to resolve.

The Minecraft update is THIRD PARTY and it is nothing to do with DGBGaming.

No it was fucking me, I have the original unedited picture to prove it.

>The Minecraft update is THIRD PARTY and it is nothing to do with DGBGaming.
so the main reason a lot of people jumped in isn't even made by or with the help of the actual devs of the coin. That's nice.
I like the meme mascot you guys made, I'm afraid you are all emotionally invested into this. Just don't go all out and spend more money than you can afford to lose.
Good luck to you all.

I got in insanely low so I'll be fine. Minecraft was a lot of hype but it wasn't why I got in. Did you ever take your DGB out of the exchange? The reason I got in is because it is actually amazingly fast. If you sit here and tell me 'any one can do it' all I can ask is, why aren't they? It's by far the fastest coin out there. We're talking less than 5mins between Polo and Bittrex and both of them need high confirms and have server lag issues.
It's got a lot going for it. Minecraft is a roadbump at best in my opinion. All the people saying it's going to moon to $1 tomorrow are obviously idiotic but saying it has no potential is even more retarded and saying it doesn't have a chance to grow and that it is only down from here is naive. Just my opinion, congrats on your earnings if you got in.

League doesn't work for me. Is it ranked only or something? I want to pajeet my DGB

>All the people saying it's going to moon to $1 tomorrow are obviously idiotic
The devs confirmed that it is expected to level at $550/DGB. This thing could hit a dollar at any second.

550 dollars in one year? That's crazy.

That means I'm rich as fuck?