Altcoin dip?

Apparently like, 99% of the altcoins are dipping dramatically. That's cause BTC is rising so much, so fast, right? Nucoiner here, I'm just not sure. Would one of you care to enlighten me?

2/2 So I should just hold all my coins and wait till BTC stabilizes? Or should I cash out into btc? Or what?

I certainly think that's a major reason for everything else dropping. I'm staying in my alts for now, they'll be due for a rise as bitcoin stabilizes or drops after this large jump. At this point buying bitcoin will be buying at an ATH & you'll most likely come in just as it starts to drop again, meaning you'll lose even more than just staying in the alts & riding this out. At least that's what I'm telling myself.

Humaniq is still going strong :^)

GDAX pumped so hard because of that ETH

How can we not be due for an insane correction?

What do you think will happen with bitcoins and alts in the coming weeks?

well think about it, daytraders only trade with btc, but if btc is skyrocketing whats the point of daytrading?

Nothing has "insanely corrected". It's only dropped relative to btc. Look at the prices in USD, LTC and ETH hold fine. LTC took a 10% hit but its still up 25% from a few days ago.
ETH is still $185

Only xrp and monero got the hammer and once the shorts start closing, you'll see a race to the exit for short sellers and a significant rebound.

So it will be like, everything will go up again? Will it go higher than before? Or somewhere around the middle? Or stay down?

Yes

Even though I'm losing BTC on all my investments if I'd cash out, I'd actually make a nice profit due to the soaring price of BTC.

If bitcoin rises, making my shitcoin going from 700sat to 500, it means that I lost money?

>BTC, ETH don't even flinch
>shitcoin money transferring into coins with actually solid fundamentals

wew absolutely shocked

Around the middle, pretty much where it was before.
Pic related. Im about to pick up a couple BTC for doing nothing

No, because you would cash out to btc which is increasing. So it would be zero sum.

if your bitcoin rises you made money

if your bitcoin rises but your shitcoin outweighs that gain from its loss then you lost money

Forgot the fucking pic

They'll crash. They have to crash. This is unsustainable

>margin trading crypto
That's a risky game you're playing there user.

Normies haven't even gotten into the game yet. We have a year or two before the crypto bubble bursts. Play it now while you can.

That'll be quite the day, when normies find out and blow this market wide open!

Oh well at least Mooncoin is taking off.

>he trusted DGB

Threw some pocket change at it already. Got a mil+. If it goes up, great. If not, I just won't eat out next week.

Alts exist to siphon BTC from whoever buys them for the devs

As the altcoin devs and those who got in early cash out of the altcoin into BTC, the price of BTC rises, the faster it's rising the more people are cashing out of altcoins into BTC

Once the inevitable day of reckoning hits, 99% of the people meme'd into these coins (except for Veeky Forums) will begin to realize something isn't right and will rush into BTC

The price of BTC will skyrocket, yet no one will be able to cash out as exchanges begin to go belly up since the whole market is a gigantic, unregulated bubble

As these exchanges begin collapsing under an enormous influx of withdrawal requests, the price of BTC will begin to crash as news of this hits

Any businesses that accept BTC will stop as the gigantic bubble begins to pop and BTC will return to where it started, pennies

Or I'm just a salty nocoiner