How much did you lose today?

How much did you lose today?
I lost 0.1 BTC
Yea I know it's probably not much for a lot of you but to me that's a ton of gains from this month just vanishing.
What do you do during stressful times like these? I find it hard concentrating on anything. Fuck.

Like 600$. Contemplating an hero

If you lost it by day-trading then it's your fault.

If not, how did you lose it?

Learn from your mistakes and keep tracking.

~$200 on DBG so far, but I made the same amount back by just shifting stagnant investments to ETC

I'm hoping DBG gets it together, but I'm super close to just cutting my losses. Crazy because I couldve sold at a good point too.

im feeling so grim today. after last week making some nice fat gains, today i came crashing back to earth. i have a shitload of dgb, ripple, xem, and im too scared to look at my portfolio

Didn't day trade at all today
My main investments are in XRP, DGB, SIA. It's my worst day since starting crypto a few months ago. I'm so fucking depressed right now.

lost about $600 but gained about $5000 from btc and eth so it's all good. i think my shitcoins will come back, one bad day isn't the end of the world

0.04 with dgb and probably more soon since I've decided to go down with this ship

I know that feel. I went from 3300 to 2600. Feelsbadman.jpg

Now I know to take profits quicker.

1 BTC, don't feel too bad.

same portfolio here. I got pretty hammered today. backed the wrong horses it appears. I still believe at least one of them will turn around. sia has most LT potential imo

I lost -$180 or made $180.
How do you lose money in this market?
DIVERSIFY YOU NIGGER IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO LOSE

>BTC up
>ETH up
>LTC up
>HMQ up
>xrp down
>xem down

I'm still up 15% today

Holy fuck you didn't actually lose anything if you haven't sold you fucking retard, if you bought good coins they will more often than not reach a new ATH later.
It's that mindset that causes people to panic sell.

Even you lose significant money: HOLD. Do not sell at that loss. Unless it is some completely unknown shitcoin developed by Cletus in whothefuckistan, it will probably bounce back in time.

I know, I didn't sell. I believe they'll come back, but still it's stressing me out.

This. If you diversify properly there is practically 0% chance of losing in today's market. Stop throwing of your money into a single shit coin and hope it will moon because it most likely won't.

But then all the people who are up 400% on Veeky Forums will laugh at me when I say I'm up 15% with my diversified portfolio and call me a grandpa and I'll feel bad because being up 15% doesn't help much in my goal to not have to work.

>tfw bought 0.3 BTC at $2050 and 27 ETH at $156

Sure I got in late, but I can live with it. Already up like 1k in less than a week

You need to accumulate safe coins that have nowhere to go but up FIRST. Once you do that you can set aside "play money" to fool around with pump and dumps daily if you want.

I'm somewhat diversified (70% btc, 20% eth, 10% shitcoins) so I'm doing okay even during this dip, but I keep making bad bets on the shitcoins. is there a strategy or is the best bet to have fingers in a lot of different pies and pray?

Thissss

about 1k usd
I'll act like I didn't have the money in the first place
oh fuck

>I keep making bad bets on the shitcoins
That's normal. These things a complete gamble. BY the time you hear about something it's probably already too late for you to get in so be mindful of that. Make sure to set stop limits on shitcoins as soon as you see the price move up.

Get in during the initial excitement for the shitcoin, sell once you're up 2x before people realize the coin will never go anywhere. Sure you ain't gonna get a lambo with that money, but it's steady money

lost about 1 BTC

here's to a better tomorrow anons

Nothing? I just hold mostly BTC and ETH and wake up every day $10,000 richer.

I'm sorry dude. I hope you figured out what you did wrong tho...

I just want to make enough money so that I don't have to wageslave ever again and can live however I want.

I really wish there were somewhere else to discuss this stuff rather than a place where no one can take responsibility for their trash calls, or where everyone didn't have a trillion dollars in their account posting and bragging about it all the time trying to make you feel bad.

I really wish I never happened to come back here after those couple of months I left to find every every thread I used to enjoy talking about stuff in replaced by shills shilling shit and braggers. And now I can't leave because every time I think about leaving and forgetting about all of this stress on my mind I think about how I could be making tons of money now like everyone else on this board supposedly is but I'm walking away.
I think I'll just kill myself.

we will have a better tomorrow

it's been a bumpy day, I had most of my money on ETH and it's going up and down like crazy and this morning I had a lot more money than I have now, but still have my ETHs, in fact I bought more now that the price dropped a bit.
Lost some money to XRP, wasn't planning on holding long term and I just cut my loses and sold quite a lot. Still kept 2k because I have a feeling that a month or two down the road it will go up again.

this is the best post in this thread

WTF ripple

Get over yourself. What a fucking fanny.

You do realise that everyone here has fucking problems. I hate my job, I hate the people I deal with every day. I have dreams, desires, needs.

Do I fucking write epic paragraphs and moan about killing myself, no. I fucking work hard, and I save, and I invest in stuff that may or may not moon, and I appreciate people here because they give me the opportunity to better myself.

For fucks sake, 22 people got fucking blown up the other day, a fucking 8 year old kid who had no fucking chance at having a boyfriend, love, a house, kids of her own. Theres you cheapening life because you a such a fucking pussy.

MAN THE FUCK UP.

any advice on picking shitcoins to ride? following Veeky Forums meme of the day doesn't seem like a solid strategy.

ripple plus that fat monero fuck's little stunt sure didn't do me any favours today.

Maybe you should stop feeling sorry for yourself and think about the fact that you are still ahead of millions of neets who know nothing about this.
Get a hold of yourself and start researching and making smart investments and you will make it just fine.

Thinking about exchanging some ETH or BTC for that Litecoin dip but they just keep going up

I can't pull the trigger

.5 BTC :(

XRP and STR lost me about 0.2 BTC each, stupid cunt coins.

My portfolio decreased by £200.

It's almost back to where it was now thanks to based DGB beginning it's recovery rise.

Honestly, that's a hard question. I tried jumping on the Music and Solar trains the other day and barely made it out with tiny profits. In order for shitcoins to go up, BTC needs to stop soaring. Now is not the time for buying shitcoins desu

I'm up 25% from ETH lmao

Today was actually one of my best days. I went from $8,000 to $11,000 in 24 hours. Saying a lot considering this is the weekly crypto apocalypse. Probably because I stopped listening to biz and started listening to actual investors and doing my own research.

I'm up a lot today. Most of my money is in Bitcoin, followed by Ethereum, though I am only starting out and have about $2000 CAD in.

if youre losing money o n crypto right now you have to be literally in all senses of the word: retarded.

Okay thanks buddy.
This is why people get blown up.

Took all my money out of alt coins when I could and split it 2/3rds BTC and 1/3 ETH so I ended up .05 BTC down but still up $600. Trying to figure out when to put into some promising cheap alts. Looking into esters and sia.

Me lose 0.007 btc in very bed DGB, I guess this is $10, I guess, now me cant feed my 20 kids here in nigerria.

honestly though. just fucking throw it in ETH or LTC and youre golden for years. dont trade shitcoins theyre called shitcoins for a reason.

up pretty big overall, sold a bit last night and tonight to leverage my position. took out my gains and playing with house money. Been burned way too much in penny stocks to be too greedy with glorified pump and dumps, but still dont want to fomo too hard

How can people lose in BTC when it's been rising for the past two weeks?! Just last week it was going to break 1900 and everyone was freaking out and today its at 2500

I lost like .25 btc :(

Went to school for one hour and left a stop loss with what i thought was a good number and this altcoin dip fucked me in the ass.

>LTC
100% grade A dogshite

LTC is a meme. Stay clear

>How much did you lose today?
Nothing. I'm up $1,334.69.

BUY. THE. DIP.

Amen to that. I took a hosing on both. Still going to hold though

Does anyone else find holding to be really easy, no matter how bad the coin tanks, it's when there's a gain that I really get the urge to sell, to make it "real"

Why did coins dip today? I'm looking at coinmarketcap.

Partly due to consolidating behind btc/eth, partly profit taking from the crazy bubble week we've had, partly from xmr dev trying to prove his spastic point

From what i see you people like to go I'm on one coin. Thats your fucking problem. Invest in more coins! and remember your staples BTC AND ETH. HELL YOU CAN ONLY HOLD ETH AND BTC AND MAKE MONEY . You dont need shit coins.

Remember 80% in eth and btc 20% in shit coins.

You didn't lose anything you faglord. This is the season of dips

only +5k today, can't complain

>he didn't go long with everything on ETH

It's like you people hate money.

oh you cad

>My main investments are in XRP, DGB, SIA.
Holy fucking shit. Terrible.

Ride the waves.

Could you explain how is buying different cryptocurrencies is diversifying?

As far as I understand they are all subject to the same risks, e.g. speculation, etc.

Because most of the people here are young poorfags with less than $100k who invest into pump and dump shitcoins rather than anything of value

i made $1889 today

i love your tabs

>fucking fanny

I lost $7000 today. I was trading on margin too so I had to close out my positions. The money is just gone.

Fuck DGB especially. Fuck DGB in the asshole.

Nah, 5/10 tabs game, too standard, plays it safe, just like that portfolio.
Tabs game is high risk only, go big or go home.

Up about two fiddy

have not lost anything, because i'm not going to close my dgb position

I'm down 10% on my *BTC portfolio* but countering the USD rise I'm basically equal.

Wasn't around to cash out my altcoins before BTC started rocketing so I figure I'm going to hold them instead of taking losses. Hopefully doesn't last too long.

You guys need to try and maintain some perspective. Step back and take a look at the last week or two

5% + - in Btc term, gain value in usd

Just lost ~$1400 from MNE, shit is tanking hard. Holding on like a warrior though.

around 2 btc. I dont give a fuck tho because prices are fluctuating every day anyways m8

Some guy just cashed out, please get this stupid coin on another exchange. The volume is awful

This.

What are you complaining about? Prices are constantly fluctating when playing with memecoins anyways.

>any advice on picking shitcoins to ride?
If you ask stupid questions like this then its only a matter of time before you get whaled

>Sold my SYS bought at 4800 for 4400 just so I could hurry on the VOX rocket
>Barely get in at 2600, before it spikes
>Think I made a good deal

>8 hours later

>SYS at 7000
>VOX at 1500

gained like 0.8 btc

>buy vox at 1400
>5 minutes later its at 2350 again

was gonna buy more at 1900 but i am super glad i didnt.

.1 BTC on bad trades. In theory maybe about .2 BTC because of gains I lost not just leaving shit in ETH and BTC.

It's okay. I made $2500 these past two weeks. You win some and you lose some but your portfolio will go up on average as long as you don't go all in on something stupid.

For some of these shitcoins especially on lower volume exchanges if its already up 100-200% for the day you need to hold that thing like its a hand grenade.

1k pesos
you ain't talking usd

Lost over 1BTC because I had almost half my portfolio in BURST and XRP. Went from 17k USD to 16k USD

>had 25% XMR, 25% BTC
>sold all my XMR for BTC when that bullshit announcement happened (before it dipped too much).
>wake up to find BTC rallying
>feels okay man

>I LOST 0.1 WAAAAHH MOMMY
What the fuck is wrong with this board? Do you all have noodles for hands? This is THE most volatile investment there is. Don't invest if you don't want to lose money. Holy fucking shit.

Buy the dip

RDD keeping the ship afloat.

To be fair bitcoin is saving everyone's ass at the moment since some alt losses are offset by bitcoin gains

A lot of newfags don't realised it matters just as much what's happening with BTC as it does the alt itself

I lost 4000 USD a few weeks ago from a liquidation, boys it happens and you can make it back. the pain goes after a week and your loss makes you think more clearly. Congratulations on your first lesson op and I wish you many gains in the future X

Hopefully this will turn into a proper bearish period and all the pumpchasing noobs will continue to lose.

Crying threads are alot more fun to read than "I turned by $100 into $1000 by going all in on X shitcoin in an extreme bullmarket!'

Kek the terrible trio, I'm sorry OP just hold and set an order above your initial investment and move out of those coins

Lost .6 all up, which is not bad considering I've made a healthy amount to say the least. I see a bright future to come so I don't let events like this affect my rationale.

Dips i bought if anyone is interested are STEEM and SC.

I lost on VOX and TRST mainly. I have sold all my VOX at a loss but I remain strong on the fundamentals of TRST. Target for TRST is 19754. Bought at average price of 11000

Cheers guys happy trading be safe out there.

Down 0.65 btc, up 1000 usd because btc is going up. Seems like I'm winning no matter what.

Went -$300 but back up to $100+ as we speak

Preach brother

I lost .15 btc but I still have virtually the same amount if converted to USD. So i guess I lost nothing, right? And when it recovers I'll have more.