Cut the bullshit Veeky Forums the Holocaust as it is teached is a massive lie...

Cut the bullshit Veeky Forums the Holocaust as it is teached is a massive lie. Pic related the number of Victims in Auschwitz were reduced from 4 million to 1.5 milion but the 6 million figure remains unchanged. Also:
>Not a single autopsy has proven a concentration camp prisoner died of deliberate Zyclon B poisoning
>No order has ever been found from Hitler to gas the Jews as was found in the T4 program
>every single event in History is subject to revisionism except the Holocaust and doing so can put you in Prison in part's of Europe
Can we just agree there is something fishy going on here

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reparations_Agreement_between_Israel_and_West_Germany
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial
imgur.com/a/725A7
nytimes.com/2002/12/19/us/david-duke-pleads-guilty-to-tax-charge-and-fraud.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's almost like the number of holocaust victims is estimated by a different means than just adding up concentration camp death tolls...

Even if there were, Hitler is still a fucked person

Alsof

>herpderp holocaust revision is illegal I'm Europe!!!!!!!!!
>posts a picture of holocaust information being revised

It was done in Poland where revision or "denial" is not illegal

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reparations_Agreement_between_Israel_and_West_Germany

Then what about this?

>HOLOCAUST REVISIONISM ISNT EVEN ALLOWED WHAT ARE THEY HIDING?!?

>post a picture of holocaust revisionism

wow, its almost as if they are willing to listen to actual researched claims about the event and just ignore insane nazi conspiracy theories propped up by edgy shitposters who know nothing about what they are talking about.

Also, the sign at the top says "4 million people" because the soviets argued that 4 million total people died at auschwitz, while the allies said no, there were 1 million jewish victims there, there were 4 million victims in all camps put together though. This was never factored into the 6 million number, and then the sign was changed.

youre panicking because denier memes have been getting BTFO on /pol/ recently

Still me, it is fishy but I think I did happen

What about it?

But stormniggers assure me that it's illegal "in Europe".

I said in parts of Europe

And don't use thenigfer nigger are you racist or something

Which parts? Be specific.

>using ad hominem
or
Which ever you prefer

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial

>Pic related the number of Victims in Auschwitz were reduced from 4 million to 1.5 milion but the 6 million figure remains unchanged.

That's because the guys who came up with the 6 million figure never believed the 4 million at Auschwitz in the first place.

imgur.com/a/725A7

>Proof that this figure was not accepted by Western historians is that as early as 1946, Nachman Blumental came to an informed guess that the number of Auschwitz victims ought to have been somewhere between 1.3 and 1.5 million. In the early 1950s, Gerald Reitlinger also arrived at a similar estimate of the number of victims on the basis of the number of deportees (see G. Reitlinger, "Die Endlösung", S. 522). Pre-eminent holocaust historian Raul Hilberg, who did important statistical analysis into the number of victims of the Holocaust, also supported the lower figure of 1 million (see: R.Hilberg, "Die Vernichtung der europäischen Juden", S. 1299).

>Not a single autopsy has proven a concentration camp prisoner died of deliberate Zyclon B poisoning

No, they just found massive amounts of HCN in the hair shaved off of inmates. By the way, how do you do an autopsy off of incinerated ashes dumped in the rivers and swamps, and how would an autopsy prove deliberate intent?

>No order has ever been found from Hitler to gas the Jews as was found in the T4 program

There also weren't many orders of military actions emanating from Hitler, who gave oral orders to subordinates who would write down shit. Yet we do have, for instance, the plan to attack France through Sedan, and nobody claiming Hitler wasn't involved in that, despite a lack of a written order overriding Halder.

1/2

>its a "newfag thinks posting ad hom means he automatically wins the argument" post

not an argument. Not only did I not engage in an ad hom, but you are also committing the fallacy fallacy.

>every single event in History is subject to revisionism except the Holocaust and doing so can put you in Prison in part's of Europe

Nope. For instance, you can be jailed in parts of Europe for denying the Ukranian genocide, the Armenian genocide, and the Rwandan genocide. In China, you can get into trouble for all sorts of historical revisionism. The Holocaust is hardly unique.

The only thing that's fishy is how Stormfront types manage to keep in business despite being so consistently wrong.

This isn't /pol/

>Wikipedia

Lol, according to your komrades, that's a hive of JOOISH misinformation.

>en.m
Dumb phoneposter

>komrades
Who are my Komrades you think a person has to be a Nazi fanboy just to see the holocaust official narrative has too many holes? How do you even know I'm white?

>The only thing that's fishy is how Stormfront types manage to keep in business despite being so consistently wrong.

fun fact: despite all their talk about jews being greedy scumbags, David Duke, someone they worship, defrauded his supporters out of thousands of dollars to pay off gambling debts and go on expensive vacation trips back in 2002

nytimes.com/2002/12/19/us/david-duke-pleads-guilty-to-tax-charge-and-fraud.html

Veeky Forums isnt /pol/, fuck off fritz.