The Irish are the children of literal cuckoldry

>irishcentral.com/roots/new-study-claims-that-irishmen-descended-from-turkish-farmers-83217437-237788351
>the research indicates Turkish farmers arrived in Ireland about 6,000 years ago, bringing agriculture with them. And they may have been more attractive than the hunter-gatherers whom they replaced.

wtf, aparently it's 100% true that women fuck the invaders, who would have said

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=29UMACdfyZw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Famine_(Ireland)#Charity
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WAIT

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME

THAT ANATOLIAN FARMERS

SIGNIFICANTLY CONTRIBUTED TO THE ANCIENT EUROPEAN GENE POOL?

NO WAY

idiot

You think Turkey existed 6000 years ago?

ANATOLIAN FARMERS

Mick was turk!

Explains why they're so swarthy and weird-looking.

Same goes for most of central and Western europe

No it doesn't.

It's fake news from before genetics was actually a real thing based on ancient DNA.
There used to be all kind of retarded theories about the origin of the western European paternal line but ancient DNA evidence has shown that it's actually from the Pontic-Caspian steppe.

There's a theory that a plague killed all the "Turkish" men in Germany and France and it was populated by steppe raiders.

Notice how the thread dies when someone posts actual facts instead of cuckold fetishism?
This is a real problem for Veeky Forums and I blame Americans.

Americans are so obsessed with cuckold sex that their brains literally repel information that isn't consistent with dark man+light woman relationships. Their interest in a subject dies within seconds when cuck sex is off the table.

They don't want to hear anything about actual facts, just cuckold sex with dark men fucking light skinned women to create their ancestors because they see parallels with the black bucks fucking their sisters.

God I fucking hate Americans. They prove Veeky Forums was a mistake every single day.

Celts are literally Top Cuck: the ethnicity.

that's Y-dna you silly goose

It was the celts doing the cucking user

>ancient Anatolians
>Turkic
Kys

>hating an entire nation of diverse peoples based on the retarded shitposting of some people who you arent even sure are American on a Tuvan throatsinging forum

>R1b is Celtic in origin
lol no

Since there's no flags on Veeky Forums, my only means of assessment is /int/.

And if /int/ has taught me anything, it is that cuckoldry has no borders.

People who frequent /int/ should be gassed, literally, they shouldn't be allowed on here. It's such a haven for complete retards it makes /pol/ look like a pinnacle of intellectual discussion in comparison.

I read differently, during the potato famine where a million or or more irish starved to death the british had more than enough to spare. No irish would have had to starve to death at all.

I can understand all the irish uprisings, if your ruler decides you can starve to death while filling their bellies then why submit to that regime at all. Ireland is a free country now.

How is this related to the OP?

I got the feeling the OP was a brit aso the norse settled there so i think the irish are a long lost scandinavian colony lost in time.

I migrated from /int/ to Veeky Forums the DAY Veeky Forums existed.
/int/ was sort of a proto-Veeky Forums, it's only good for shitposting now.

The majority of R1b in Europe was spread by Celts

>it's an Irish American

youtube.com/watch?v=29UMACdfyZw

/int/ was literally never good, it itself is a Krautchan knockoff and KC is the worst imageboard in existence.

>Celtic armies getting btfo

The Celts rampaged across Europe, invading Italy, the Balkans and even migrating into Anatolia where their culture lasted for hundreds of years. Celtic mercenaries were also valued for their martial prowess, seeing service as far away as Egypt.

Eventually they were put down by the Romans, but I fail to see how this is considered embarrassing, seeing how the Romans also kicked the shit out of everything else they came across who wasn't Persian up until the 4th century.

I shitpost on shitposting boards, I have a high level of dialogue on informative boards like Veeky Forums.
Right now I'm the OP of the most successful thread alive on Veeky Forums right now, and I've been an active poster here since Veeky Forums opened.
And I go to /int/.

I am amazed that looks like any bar in north sweden :D music is different but the rest is the same.

You're likely the reason why Veeky Forums is shit.

Nah kindred, you're the only one scitteposting.

>Roman accounts on how feminized the celtic society was
>get Gauled
>Th...they were cuck, I will write mean thing about them after fucking my slave boypussy

Also horns were a symbole of fertility and virility before becomming a symbol of cuckoldry.

>Children of literal cuckoldry

you can say the same of about a third of Germany, and all of Eastern Europe

fuck off with this shit already

No wonder they get drunk and beat their wives
>revenge.

Rape ≠ cucking.
You know better than this, user.

>brit
I'm an argie, actually

WE
WUZ

ISLAND NIGGERS

wtf I love Turks now

Woman actually enjoy being raped by non-whites, so it's still cucking.

>irish
>white

misses the part where the anglos tried to stop the boats from landing so they had to smuggle the food in

America region block when?

Oh please, many on Veeky Forums have the same blatant us. vs them mentality that /int/ his.

>anglos
>calling others non-white

why are every other thread on /int/, /pol/ and Veeky Forums cuckold fetish threads? who's making them all?

>Turkish
>6,000 years ago

Take a guess (((who))).

>talking shit about my Veeky Forumsfu

Why does Veeky Forums bully the Irish so much? Is everyone here an Englishman?

Fuck off already.

>Turkish farmers arrived in Ireland about 6,000 years ago
what were Turks doing in Anatolia 6,000 years ago?

6000 years ago Turkey was populated by proto greeks I thought.

Those are relatively speaking low levels though. Only Poland, Russia, Lithuania, Norway (different subclade from one shown here) have significant aryan DNA.¨

German, British, French in particular are anatolian as heck largely speaking, and the aryan presence is again likely later, from Scandinavian invasions rather than ancient in origin.

>Notice how the thread dies when someone posts actual facts
>spends the entire rest of his post mashing the most blatant /int/ and /pol/ tier bait possible

Well that's one way to revive a thread.

And I thought The Eternal Anglo was just meme

it's a meme you dip
also, guaranteed (you)'s

>show up with 80,000
>get shit kicked in by less than 10,000

>Northern Europeans cuck themselves at unprecedented rate
>blames Americans
Nice try, Muhammad

I suppose you believe everything you read on the internet you gobshit inbred.

Uhm no? Greeks were also invaders to Anatolia.

Anatolians were not Turks until 1000 years ago, child.

Present Turks are majority Anatolian.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Famine_(Ireland)#Charity
>According to legend,[87][88] Sultan Abdülmecid I offered to send £10,000 but was asked either by British diplomats or his own ministers to reduce it to £1,000 to avoid donating more than the Queen.
>According to legend
>According to legend
>According to legend

>6000 years ago
>present

Are you eating glue?

That means the Britfags are also Turkish, there is very little genetic difference between Irishfags and britfags, only 30 percent of Englishfags DNA is German.