WTF is happening with Mooncoin??

RDD v2 for those who missed it.

people keep lining up on the 3 sat mark to dump it and it's killed the demand. still going strong though. that volume is all we can realistically ask for today

Not going to happen unless it gets on a reputable exchange.

THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

It's heading to the moon, will take a couple days but this shit is going to take us to lamboland. Hop in the ship or stay out, we're going up with or without you

It's coming user

I refuse to believe this coin has real potential, but it sure looks like an easy way to double your money instantly.

be patient you scrubs, jeeze

what exchange is this user?

x50 your money*

2 sat is the current dip everying is refusing to sell at 1 sat now. buy now and 4 sats by morning.
>but he will miss again

The exchange for Mooncoin is called Bleutrade. Yes, it's spelled Bleutrade.

I'm convinced there's like 1 person shilling this shitcoin and about a dozen bagholders following them.

RDD actually has a bit of value as a coin and idea. Mooncoin is a worthless PnD.

>implying

>tfw I bought in at 1sat for 50million moon
>tfw I'm literally on track for a $10k profit by the end of next week.
I could sell now for a cool 3k profit tho.
Or I could sell later for a cool 0% profit - fees if the coin fails.

But don't worry, $400k+ volume is purely by the one shill in here.

So MoonWord and SmartLikes count for nothing then?

Or are you just another ignorant idiot who hasn't taken the time to even read the ANN before making judgement calls about something you know nothing about?

Look I put in $20 at 1 sat. Now, in theory, it's worth $60. It's not much but considering this was a complete fucking gamble I'll take it.

fuck off user

It's 100 sats this time it's our job to push it to bigger exchanges even if it has no potential why not push it out? I paid a few people to market this shitcoin for our own profit. once these normies jump in and buy this shit it's game over so just hold till it reaches the more popular exchange or 200 sats +

whoa bru, sweet gainz

Why do you call it gambling? Theres literally no other way to lose than if it drops back to 1 sat and no one buys your bags, but its not going to happen with volume like this.

Try harder nocoiners.

This is literially the meme marketplace and the moon is the best meme. Check my digits for proof

Whatever loser, those digits ain't shit.