DeviantArt

It's that time again folks.
Enter historical or humanitarian things, bring back results.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kvDMlk3kSYg
ovidius-naso.deviantart.com/art/Centaur-Possess-TF-Part-2-Video-w-Sound-611281022
youtube.com/watch?v=WOVEy1tC7nk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

threads over

I guess not much content is left to make fun of.
Good run.

>Theodora

o no

Why is that American servicefox so thicc? Is it to distract the enemy?

what the fuck is this shit

Allow me.

This made me giggle.

And because this image has rasputin in it...

youtube.com/watch?v=kvDMlk3kSYg

>Admiral Nelson
>WITH THE WRONG BLOODY ARM MISSING

Thats what you get for having entry level taste in wars.

I like it 2bh it's good

>nothing on the iran iraq war at all
>no degenrate shit on the korean war
Damn having taste is nice.

Reminds me of this one
ovidius-naso.deviantart.com/art/Centaur-Possess-TF-Part-2-Video-w-Sound-611281022
abandon all hope ye who enter here

>Gheghis Khan
>wearing a muscle lorica
>using a falchion crossguard on an oakeshott type sword
>not even sharpened or maintained

>those comments
why

Whoops, forgot pic

Don't think this is DeviantArt, was posted by some user drawfag a while back, but I wouldn't mind seeing more like it from Veeky Forums drawfags.

holy fucking shit
#furrymanifesto

i think the artist is fegelein

reminds me of Asterix and Obelix

This is weirdly good. There are some clear technical shortcomings and a sense that the artist is still attempting to develop their style, but otherwise it could easily pass as an experimental work from an accomplished professional artist.

That's because it's obviously copying an actual picture by a professional artist from the neck down, then slapping some cat faces in place of the faces.

The guys who did this also like doing stuff at youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=WOVEy1tC7nk

So it is, how embarrassing of me

What is this, Serbian nationalism for ants?

Archduke Franz Furdinand

I still don't understand this picture. I know what's happening, sort of, I just don't understand why it was made at all and what the message is even supposed to be here.

Gavrilo Princip used his Stand to kill Franz Ferdinand

at some point in the inumerally distant past, molecules became joined with others to form basic acidic compounds, these acids eventually refined matter to the point where simple proteins were formed, these complex chains of molecules managed to amalgamate into strands of matter that took on the quality of self replication, with each replication certain proteins were lost or gained, yadda yadda yadda, the end result is this picture, good night

Is this a jojo reference?

i guess his stand is supposed to be somebody's fursona?

FURbian Nationalism.

I thought I understood fursonas until I saw one act as a time traveling ghost guiding an assassin's hand to start the slaughter of both world wars all with a goofy lion king smile on his face.

I looked it up the guy who commissioned it isn't a Serb, he just wanted his "fursona" to kill the Archduke.

>he just wanted his "fursona" to kill the Archduke

god i hate Wolfjedisamuel

That uniform is fucking shrinkwrapped onto him and his beautiful, chiseled body.

Underrated post

I can't find it anymore (and i'm glad i can't), i looked it up months ago when i first saw it on Veeky Forums. Dunno which board the sauce was linked (tg or his)
He had a lot of pictures with that thing. IIRC it was a beaner in the US.
Tbh i just want that thing deleted. Everything about that pic is cringy and inaccurate.

This really should be a banner for Veeky Forums