Han, Tang

>Silver
Song, Ming

>Gilded
Yuan, Qing

Pretty much this

1940-1945

I'd lean towards the Tang era.

these Han and Tang were on point, also the Yongle emperor during the Ming dynasty. It breaks my heart seeing how their shit got fucked up.

Did East Asia ever have a dark age?

1000-1934

The Warring States and the Qin

Depends on the region.

China
>Zhanguo Shidai (Warring States)
>Three Kingdoms & the Nanbeichao (Northern and Southern Dynaties). All collectively known as the Age of Fragmentation.
>Wudaishiguo period (5 Dynasties and 10 Kingdoms Period.)

Korea
>Fall of Gojoseon.
>Three Kingdoms (Korean Version) period.

Japan
>Late Heian Decline and Gempei War.
>Nanbokucho (Northern & Southern Courts. In reference to the Chinese period earlier).
>Sengoku Jidai (Warring States period.)

Warrings States and Sengoku era really stimulated philosophical and artistic thoughts, however.

Funnily tends to happen in East Asia when no central authority was around.

Could argue the late Qing

Oh yeah forgot Vietnam
>Chinese domination (if you listen to 'tarded Nationalists)
>Fall of the Mac Dynasty and the age of the Nguyen and Trinh Lords

>Vietnam is east asia but Mongolia isn't

Are you fucking retarded

Tends to happen everywhere when there's a lot of tension and no supra-authority* The 19th century in Europe was marked by constant conflict between European states

For China you forgot the century of embarrassment if that counts, same as Korea

>Confucian ethics and morality
>Buddhist popular religion
>Taoist/Animist folk belief
>Chinese script

They east asian nigga

Mongorria is central asian

fair enough, the map was confusing me because I thought it was geographic east asia not cultural east asia

In terms of Japan the Edo era had the much higher cultural and economic development than any before it. I can see Heian though, being a period of high art

Make it 2030-2???
Asians have it good and will have it even better

19th century

>implying most of China population dont died by inhaling smog.

asian lungs folded one mirrion times superior to inferior white devil lungs

>Sengoku Jidai
>Dark Age

You mean the time when Japan made big leaps in economics, art, military theory, foreign contact, philosphy, etc.?

The Tokugawa Shogunate was more of a Dark age considering Japan completely isolated itself and stagnated for 200 years.

Dark Ages doesn't mean times of conflict.

It depends how you do define dark ages. Edo period was pretty much technological stagnation, but the state itself was pretty stable and people led fairly simple and happy lives.

The Century of Humiliation.

1960-1980s Japan

Hate to break it to you but most of China doesn't live within the major industrial centres

It does though considering shitloads of people fucking died in the borders between domains.

China also made big leaps in many fields in their warring states period yet it was written off as a Dark Time. By the people who lived in the period no less.

Edo period saw huge advances in education and economy. But pretty much stagnated everywhere else.

before communism and mass poverty

also I saw someone that gave me idea:
before colonialism

Yes and no

>Fall of Gojoseon
Why is Gojoseon even associated with Korea when it clearly originated in western Liaoning?

GREAT TANG

mass poverty has always been a thing

since economic reforms up until present. nO other time in east asian history can compare in terms of raw and per capita GDP, HDI, scientific and artistic productivity, assurance of peace.
The only way other times might compete on a level field is if you consider human political freedoms, due to the advent of the surveillance state.

10/10 post.

>1900-1960s

there's literally no other answer

>before mass poverty

kys retard, mass poverty has always been a thing. People in China didn't suddenly become poor after 1949, most people already were.

t. Idiot

t.third world polluted shithole

You must be fucking retarded.

It's only like that maybe for about a week every year, and Beijing is probably the most polluted city. Chengdu is great

This

>Chengdu is great

1848-1948

China has been going downhill since the 90s.

But that's wrong. Over 55% of China's population lives in urban areas, and that percentage steadily increases every year.

data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.URB.TOTL.IN.ZS?locations=CN

I mean, you have to include everything else in East Asia, not just Japan.

read 'communism and mass poverty' as one sintagma

>Qing
>Gilded

The Qing did absolutely nothing while in power and their reign saw China evolve from being the most technologically advanced civilization in all of Asia to ending up as Europe's bitch.

1980s Japan

Gweilo gonna Gwei

Urban does not necessarily equal industrialized. You're stupid for implying so.

>incomes and HDI and lifespan up 3,000%, 30%, and 25% respectively since 1995
>going downhill

>I can't type properly so just intepret it how I want

1980's Japan was the definition of late-stage capitalism consumerist cultureless dystopia

I thought she was cosplaying early 90s anime for a second then I remembered this is what they actually wore back then.

>tfw anime was real while you were still in your father's balls

>Buddhist popular religion
Mahayana buddhism*

Also Vietnam stopped using Chinese script

Now.

>Zhanguo Shidai
>Sengoku Jidai
Rearry makes you shinku.

>Japan cultureless

Says the guy who probably lives in a country that is 300 years younger than the church in the village I grew up.

>Weapons Movies Coca Cola
^your pathetic culture

You americans are even insecure enough to talk about your "heritage" all day long while living a caricature of the culture you think you represent.

keksimus maksimus