MNE Minereum is down to 65 cents

MNE Minereum is down to 65 cents.

Guys what the hell? I needed that money guys.

Is this thing going to take off? I really believed in you guys on this.

Fixed that for you friend.

I just checked now.
Thank you. Thank you a lot.

This is madness

It's a good time to collect some MNE.

Put all my life saving in to this one. No dobt about it. This shit will hit 100mil marketcap this year.

Look at golem. This motherfucker keep crashing til it +130% in no time.

The thing is bitcoin go up = alt go down man.

Suppose you want to sell on this one, i suggest you dont look back to mne price ever again coz you re going to hang yourself.

I'd suggest holding. When the new exchange(s) are announced we should see some more volume.

That's what I'm doing anyway..

what the fucking use is this coin?

I really hope so.

dont worry its gonna moon
no pain no gain

it's not you average shitcoin, just buy these dips, if you hae 1k of mne by now, you are set for lamboland, for maybe two used lambos or one new.

I want this before Trump starts attacking the Norks.

>i have half my net worth in NME

sure getting hot here

Just hold, it's brand new, the fluctuations are normal. It will go to yobit by May 25th, and it will hit bittrex in June 2nd.

source?

No it wont

Re: [ANN] Minereum - The first Self Mining Smart Contract - NOW TRADING NEW ROADMAP
Today at 11:22:20 AM

update

Hi everyone,

Just want to give a quick update on the progress.

We concluded now the development of the first version of our Automatic Token Creation Service.

We will enter now into the testing phase and this will take few more days.

We will update here once the service is live, stay tuned!

im down 1btc on holding this coin biggest lost i have taken so far should i cut it as a loss or hold???

Why not just wait until it hits a real exchange and then decide?

you are probably right but this is slightly stressful and btc pumping is not helping lol

The community is extremely optimistic and waits impatiently for even the slightest update from dev. This was a necessary move today. Posting right after someone dumped. Price is already recovering. Minereum is like jelly

that is a really good insight.

>65 cents
Can't believe I wasn't around to buy that dip

another one... you are that guy whos telling that MNE is on 2 exchanges right now but coinmarket cap shows 1

i actually ended up selling more of my eth and putting in nme today, proud owner of 2k mne now. HOLD ME

God i hope we make it bro

Also WHERE CAN I GET A GENESIS ADDRESS I WANT ONE

What could I realistically make if I put in $4,000?

>tfw bought the tail end of it

Like 20-50k in the short/mid term if you can manage to buy them without destroying the order book. Takes a couple of weeks to accumulate them cheaply.

and in the long-term?

Do the math family, it's a lot. You'd need hands of steel though.

well. I'd better get to it. thanks, user, wish me luck.

>Chasing pump and dump schemes

>Remaining solvent

European reporting. Where can I buy MNE?

>pump and dump
>no ICO, no premine, no bounties and wallets generate too low amount to affect price

you must be a nocoiner

it may be true, but if mne does not get added to birttrex in 2 weeks inflation will eat up all the profits, as pajeets are sure not hodl'ing their coins

livecoin.net

Thanks! Is it trustworthy? Is it as stable as Coinbase?

you cant deposit fiat but yeah havent had trouble with it