BUYING BITCOIN IN CASH

Anyone ever buy Bitcoin in cash?
As in meet up in person, and trade physical €€€€€ for BTC?

The reason I'm asking is I want to buy a few coins but I don't have a bank account and no source of income on paper.
So even if I were to open one I can't just put €15,000 in it.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitwa.la
bitbill.eu/
bitrefill.com
cryptopay.me/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You could meet up with someone, and then they give you a USB drive containing a wallet .dat file, but that's some risky shit friendo.

localbitcoins

bring laptop and meet at like a mcd's to verify

are there any btc atm where you live?

Sold BTC for fiat. Bought a new notebook.

It can be done trough phones can it not?
Theoretically all I need is a wallet on my phone, right?

Probably my best bet. Most seem to want SEPA payments though.

I think my other option is going to a bitcoin meetup.

Both options will require travel to another EU country though. No sellers from my country on localbitcoins either.

Nope. Also they seem to deal in very small volumes only.

> Get on LocalBitcoin
> Chat with someone who sells Btc in Cash near you with good reputation.
> Meet up.
> Tell him, send X amount of BTC to the following address in front of your eyes.
> Pay him cash in hand.

If LocalBitcoin does not offer sells in cash anymore, then simply talk the seller into selling BTC in cash.
Start with small amount if you are scared he/she will scam you. Everytime I meet with one I converse about profitable crypto currency investments. If you want to play the next level crypto trading game, add me on Skype: cryptoanna

>Anyone ever buy Bitcoin in cash?
>As in meet up in person, and trade physical €€€€€ for BTC?
I know a guy who meets up in person and trades up to 10000 € in cash, both ways.

He usually meets people at a coffee shop or fast food joint, in a large train station where there's lots of police around, to minimize the risk of getting robbed. After all, trading Bitcoin is not illegal. Cash transactions up to 10000€ are legal in Germany. No ID needed.

It feels weird to sit at McDonald's with thousands of EUR on the table, and a shabby old ThinkPad running Tails and a Bitcoin wallet.

The truth is, nobody cares about what you're doing there. Especially not the coffee shop staff. As long as you buy a coffee and pie.

This is how I would do it too.

P.S. also you need to kill 20 minutes of time until the transaction confirms. Just right for a coffee and some chatter about cryptocoins.
The guy knows his shit, and always had interesting stories.
8/10 experience all in all.

and I recommend getting a corner seat. That's just me but I hate having my back to hundreds of people while counting money.

You could have just bought the notebook off of Newegg with your BTC, ya big silly.

What City if I may ask?

Yes, or:

* Bitwala
bitwa.la
Pay SEPA invoices with Bitcoin. The fee is only around 1-2€. You can pay electricity bills, craftsmen, mail orders, ...

* Bitbill
bitbill.eu/
Alternative to Bitwala.

* Reload prepaid cell phones
bitrefill.com
Fee around 2 EUR. Worked perfectly for me

* Virtual credit card
cryptopay.me/
No ID needed for low amounts (

I've heard of paxful. Don't know the legitimacy of it but you can trade bits for money in person on it

No but I sold some before. Met up in person, turns out she was hot as fuck and we actually hit it off and had sex later that day. Not a bad way to sell off 1 Bitcoin for $2k cash in your hand. Fuck taxes

What did she look like?

If yo live in a big city there might be a Bitcoin ATM nearby. Might not be ideal for you though since most of them have limits as to how much money you can exchange, so you would need either several wallets or do it over several days...

pics or it ddnt happen

Munich

>that happened

Isn't using BTC to buy things at this point like paying for things with Picasso paintings before he died?

Update: found a guy on localbitcoins willing to deal in cash. I'll let you guys know how it goes.