Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=5rOiW_xY-kc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JUVOgPzXm7g
youtube.com/watch?v=sltSm5mUniw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's uoowing!

reporting in

Why did people fall for this shit? Seriously. So one backwater minecraft server implented/is implementing a way to exchange DGB in a game played by a bunch of fucking 8 year olds and half the tards here acted like Microsoft bought a stake in DGB.

If you lost money on this you deserve it for being a fucking moron.

this is going to be this board's 2nd 9/11, right after posw

its going to be user got dgb'd

it even kinda has a nice ring to it
>MFW a week from now

Implying any of these coins have value. Any of them.

Hold. The dolphins will buy low, whales will pump. This will happen for months.

I'm sorry, but did DGB already lose? Oh, that's right. The pump isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only just started. Does not being at 1000 sats count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the pump is still going on? The whales are still active right now and they have been the best pumpers on poloniex for how many years now? They're playing against one of the worst weakhands on polo who just happen to have the price down because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a thursday morning pump. But you know what? They still fucking suck. DGB is one of the best fucking coins out there, it went to 800 sats last week and would of hit 1000 if the weakhands didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when DGB moons and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, a buywall just crumbled. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-DGB topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the coin because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Calm your autism, we will hit that 100k sats I promise.

>BUY MY BAGS!!!

Can you sell lower than the highest bid? I'm interesting in buying some dgb so I can sell it for 100 sats if possible.

thanks for the copypasta, appreciate it

youtube.com/watch?v=JUVOgPzXm7g

You are all laughing now, but you will laugh harder after this coin hits 550 dollars in a year. Screenscap it.

uwotm8

Source

You heard me anti-shill. This coin will hit 550 dollars in one year, timestamp it and prove me wrong.

The developers mentioned it will hit 550 dollar gap this year. ETH? Say that shitcoin goodbye once this behemoth comes rolling.

>Market cap of $4,458,867,549,400

kek

This is the fastest coin on the market and the only coin that caters to needs of the gamers. The rise will be meteoric, we will have a new legend like btc on the market.

>Market cap of shitcoin will exceed annual US tax revenue by over a trillion dollars

kek

Deny me all you want, the truth will show itself in one year.

ebin trolling mate xD

Bought the dip at 530 after selling half of my profits and putting it into btc where it gave me a nice 200 dollar gain in btc. Made like 1k today off all the weak hands. Went balls deep and got nem cheap as fuck along with some gnt. As usual i don't touch my eth.

If it wasn't for cuckbase limits I prob would have made like 5k today.

Trolling? Fuck you no coiner piece if FUDder trash. I believe in this coin and I will be the one laughing all the way to the bank, while losers like will beg on streets.

Underrated

Hahahahah like this yeah I mean what's the worst that could happen, I lose 200 bucks that I earn back from good investments done by diversifying elsewhere?

>diversifying

lmao keep your 30 dollars "profits" I don't want em.

everybody is talking about digibyte and gaming, which will definitely be something but they are even more heavily trying to break into the cybersecurity area. ppl looking for a quick profit will def dump, but ppl who HODL this shit will prevail

youtube.com/watch?v=sltSm5mUniw

legit laughed my ass off at this post

T. suicidal bagholder

Bought in at 106 sats, like I give a fuck.

Reported

You're not a bagholder if you bought in at a price 5x lower that the current

Got 850K at 20-35 sats.

Ain't even mad.

new meme

got in at 650 like a good little bagholder. Even though it's at like 530 now, because of the increase in the price of BTC I'm still up in dollar terms. Would have been up more if I had kept it all in btc but a gain is a gain. Hodlin' for now