Reddcoin is for cucks

The whole concept of reddcoin is retarded. Most internet users are people who can't afford to donate money. The people who would use reddcoins are those cucks who would donate to a tittygamer on twitch. The marketing is pretty good, but goddamn what a shit idea.

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2017/digital/news/twitch-affiliate-program-cheering-12-million-dollars-1202392024/
blog.patreon.com/top-earners-2016/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>shit product
>good marketing

Does that remind you of anything,

Are you trying to have a real discussion about last week's pump and dump?

buy mooncoin

Finally an actual comment. I was beginning to think Veeky Forums was just a bunch of comment bots adlibbing from ATH or down trending altcoins.

I think it's the opposite. The idea is good but the marketing is bad (it doesn't even exists).

What in the actual fuck are you talking about?

This isn't 2001 dude, not every "internet user" is a NEET. The vast majority of people use the internet now. Everyone is an "internet user" like everyone is a "vehicle user", and people throw money around like nuts.
They give out Reddit Gold, they tip hundreds of dollars at a time on Twitch, they put up GoFundMe pages to raise 2k for a new guitar or some shit that makes no sense AND PEOPLE GIVE IT TO THEM.

Look at the order book on bittrex...

variety.com/2017/digital/news/twitch-affiliate-program-cheering-12-million-dollars-1202392024/
blog.patreon.com/top-earners-2016/
Those neets are lining up to throw money at people.

This shit already exists and it never took off. They literally funded an Jamaican bobsled team into the Olympics with it. They sponsored a Nascar driver with it. Yet no one uses fucking dogecoin because it's dumb and cumbersome.

Yeah, except so has Mooncoin, and people are raving about it.

I mean just visit mooncoins mobile website, it's DOGSHIT.

You're forgetting redditors who think "it's only fair I should give you ten dollars because you have the same opinion XD sir"

no one cares if it's dumb. all this monopoly money is dumb as fuck. everyone's here for the gainz

i agree, and look how much RDD's value rose on nothing, on pure shit

mooncoin on the other hand has real world value

it will fucking skyrocket this month

>mooncoin on the other hand has real world value

Wut. It's been around just as long as RDD and has a worse developer. Go visit the site on your phone if you dont believe me.

Moon is a fad. RDD is love.

>he bought RDD at 70+ sats

we already moved on to MOON, whales are joining in

it will go 90+ easy today

ez money

not today nigga dont be greey

one month from now tough, 100$ today could def be 8k

or 5$ could be 400$ for you plebz

>i agree, and look how much RDD's value rose on nothing, on pure shit

Fair assessment

>mooncoin on the other hand has real world value

Alright, even memes can go too far sometimes.

>not wanting to tip cam hookers so they do the nasty on the screen for you

Nah, bought them back in 2013 back when they were minable.

Just made £10k profit thank you normie.