>BTC is now $2800

FUCKING CRASH !!!!!!!!!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! FUCKING CRASH ALREADY YOU OLD FUCK DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/alistairmilne/status/862344170173759488
cnbc.com/2017/05/25/bitcoin-price-correction-record-high.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHY WON'T THIS THING DIE IT'S KILLING ALL THE ALTS THIS ISN'T FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!

don't you know the koreans have a space program for bitcoin ?

>it will surely crash soon, r-r-right guys?

Lol it's gonna hit 10k in 2 months time probably less

It's moon time goy

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK CRASH PLEASE FUCKING FUCK COIN

WHO KEEPS BUYING THIS SHIT AT ATH PRICES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IT'S GOING TO 5000 DOLLARS!!!

smart money

This. Who the fuck is buying without waiting for the correction?

Smart money means institutions. This will not bode well for the crypto community.

The Chiners

just buy it now. even if it crashes the fucking second after you buy it, it'll still eventually rise higher than you bought it at. if you don't buy and it doesn't crash, then you get cucked out of thousands.

>REEEE CRASH YOU ARE MYSPACE OF COINS BUY ETH ITS FACEBOOK ITS COINS BUY ETH REE REEEEEE

I bought 150000 dollars yesterday
I even made a thread here
I bought ETH too though

$6000 next month

2800$ is the dip
koreans buying at 4000 already lol

Oh my god....

>WHO KEEPS BUYING THIS SHIT AT ATH PRICES

idiots
laggards
normies
sheeple
late adopters

that's who

>smart money

Cope. Smart money bought BTC sub-500.

The next dip however will be great
Normies will panic sell their shit

well that settles it, the meme lines never lie.

How low will it dip though?
I bought at the ATH when it broke 1k and dipped to 800s after that but I HODLed since then

I can't wait for this...

It'll be funny when they don't even understand what Bitcoin is and can't figure out why it's crashing.

If fucking McDonald's crashes
>WHY AREN'T PEOPLE BUYING CHEESEBURGERS!!!
>Oh it's cause of a lawsuit ree

But when this shit crashes it'll be
>WHY AREN'T PEOPLE BUYING MY....WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THING I'M LOSING MONEY REEE
I hope BTC gets branded as extremely volatile and dangerous or something so normies stay the fuck away.

ETH and BTC are both taking a small dip today good time to buy

>WHY WON'T THIS THING DIE IT'S KILLING ALL THE ALTS THIS ISN'T FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!

it isnt killing mooncoin though

You people use coinbase or what?
Whats the best place to buy/sell btc/eth?

I use coinbase but the time it takes to transfer money is hideous. Took me 1 week to get my money into coinbase. Not to mention the fucking crashes

Shit, i bought at 600$ :(

I mean I'm in mooncoin too but I only put a little in cause that thing is a fucking gamble. But so what?

you know better than me bear markets will be the end of majority of alts, we will never see the gainz we're seeing now.

wtf is even going on, why don't the koreans just buy USD and then BTC??? are they retarded?!

literally at 4700 KRW

Kill yourself newfag.
Fuck you're right I know.

God, you low IQ negro American, how stupid can you be? Are you seriously calling Koreans retarded? Take a look at your own people, you idiot.

I'm new to this.
When it crashes, at what price should I buy¨?

ofc koreans are retarded, they can't even open they eyes properly, probably the reason they don't see the normal prices

why dont you buy here and sell on KR exchanges?

fucking retard

$50 000 by the end of the year

Localbitcoin

Don't have another option in my country but at least it's fast

As far as I know, outside of a Forex broker that stuff costs money, I think.

Coins are always more expensive in foreign markets for some reason. Short of buying a ticket and going back there, I don't know how I could take advantage of this.

그럼 코인원은 비트코인이 왜 이렇게 비싸요? 혹시 아시는거요?

FUCKING KOREANS STOP BUYING ALREADY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

anyone got the rare Pepe flying through the air in his Lambo looking like Mr. Moneybags from Monopoly?

That's 1 trillion dollars in Bitcoin, which is about 40 billion right now.
I have serious doubts.

For fuck's sake, can BTC just fucking stabilize for a few days so I can trade altcoins and gain more BTC?

Here's why BTC will keep climbing. People buy Bitcoins and hold them. This reduces the supply every year. Decreasing supply + increasing demand = Unstoppable mission to the moon. It's a chain reaction.

I don't know but the thought of a billion 50 and 60 years olds stepping in and buying Bitcoin like it's a stock, and inevitably panicking when it drops 50% or whatever, angers me.

This, i'm down 2,5 btc since yesterday because of btc raping everything

There's like a quadrillion satoshis.That's enough to satisfy demand for a couple billion people even if they all hold. Bitcoin is also exchanged all around the world so it might actually be unstoppable because everyone and their dog can get in on it.

I told my parents and brother about Bitcoins and they're buying. I hate all this "oh, no, let's get rid of normies" shit. We need to have more and more normal people adopting Bitcoin.

"Coinbase has added ~400,000 users in the past 30 days":
twitter.com/alistairmilne/status/862344170173759488

Normie adoption is happening my dudes.

I korean, you want arbitrage? I sell for you but split profit 60 for me 40 for you

Send BTC: 1NHWJkYSCWWoqwFhfHhXgeeXcK1WuvhVbF

Then post here you BTC address

Fuck you. These people are thrilled to get 15% returns per year, usually more like 5-10%. If you get them all to invest in BTC that's what they're going to give you.
And then the SEC will regulate and shit will die. Fast.

We don't need more of these fucks flowing in at once. Over the long term sure but too much too fast will be a fucking disaster.

Hahahha
This is Gold

sure user from japanese image board

who the fuck ISN'T buying? Normie or not, not buying now is retarded. It's gonna hit $10k easy

FUD fags BTFO

You do not realize it's mostly normies that are driving the prices crazy?
See this

Yeah. But when it crashes everything else is coming with it. This shit isn't meant to become too big too fast.

We like our volatility. We don't need more liquidity because it strangles our volatility away and creates panic.

Smart people, of course the more the merrier
WAGEKEKS NORMIES HOWEVER...
Kamsahamnida gook-oppa but I'll have to decline.
Dirty fucking wagecucking normies, GET THE FUCK OUT

It might not crash this time. Bitcoin has gone global and there are a lot more exchanges now. It would take a massive scandal or worldwide shutdown to stop it. If anything, Bitcoin will do even better with a billion traders

I'm telling you that if you have too many traders, Bitcoin will stop being volatile. And we like our volatility.

I'm tired of seeing a thousand >le bitcoin will be the future! numale faggots. I just want this shit to die.

What a cuck. He deserved to get fucked.

This is why I don't tell anyone about my crypto holdings. I briefly mentioned it to my father like four years ago that I had Litecoin (about $800 worth), but he didn't understand it and never brought it up again.

The day I tell someone about it is the day I cash out and report it in my tax return.

Volatility trading is a joke

Fuck anyone that uses Reddit.

We don't need more numale fuckheads in this business.

How the fuck is it a joke?

Also
>it might not crash this time
Lol.

bitcoin facing 47% correction

cnbc.com/2017/05/25/bitcoin-price-correction-record-high.html

i actually left crypto now.. made 700% gains with eth and dude.. i know how to control my greed.. gradually invested €5k and now sitting at 20k.. that shit really was worth it.. can't jew myself to the moon tho

because alt coins were created to gather the bitcoins of suckers like you. That's why you can only buy them in bitcoins. While you believe in the hype and shill for the shitcoins, the devs are quietly taking your bitcoins.

Good.

Hearty kek at that cap

Thanks user

>you can only buy them in bitcoins
Uhhh I use USD and USDT lol Bitcoin is for faggots

bitcoins, and of course, USD. the 2 currencies that are actually worth something ;)

>an analyst at analysis platform Forex Analytix, uses a form of technical analysis known as Fibonacci retracement

Oh FUCKING HELL it's another stupid fucking TA analyst trying to apply this shit to crypto and she's using Fibonacci of all things.

FUCK this really is garbage, even though I would love the crash.

yea because im going to take crypto investing advice from mainstream media

She's using fibonacci of all things too, fucking morons.

My only hope is that normies read that shit, think wow it must be true, and simply stop buying because of psychology around that level.

Yeah, I bought 2BTC at $560, we late adopters, right? :(

>mfw i could buy fucking 20BTC then, not 2...

QUICK TELL ME WHAT TO BUY FFS!!
REEEEEEEEEEEE I WANT SOME OF THIS SHIT TOO PLEASE

btc fluctuation is actually hilarious right now, bouncing so much

they wont stop, they've been listening to kikes telling them BTC is worthless for years now

regret over not buying it earlier will not let them stop

LTC is way in the green now actually. If you'd bought it yesterday you'd be good.

It's gone up as much as BTC today, as have a few other alts.

BTC CAN'T GO PAST 2800
I'M SELLING

Can we spread this shit to normies?

>BTC HAS HIT A WALL OH MY GOD IT'S CRASHING!!!
even when it's not?

YES, I'M HAVING A FUCKING GREAT FUCKING LAUGH

>bought at 1990
>nearly at my 40% expectation
>-5% in all cashing and order expenses
>35% profit in 1 week

Easy money nonetheless.

are your hands trembling, user?
:^)

lmao shit is going straight to 5000
Fuck this shit i'm actually buying it

>35% profit in a week
>he thinks this is "good"
fucking newfags

did you cash out that money? No? oh, so 0 profit though. people aren't aware that brokers and exchangers are scammers. Read their terms of condition: they can basically rip you off with no consequences.

>can't

go calculate the price of btc if market cap reaches parity with gold (or even 1/10th)

I know we nocoiners (until literally today) bought in the meme of "lel bitcoin is going to crash" and "muh hard work pays off".
Now I'm palling the price of playing vidya / being depressed / doing normie shit instead of lurking Veeky Forums at all times like i'm doing now.

When this one pops , oh boy.

Mfw I remember I mined like $10 worth of btc back in 2013. Time to check every coin wallet site to see if I have an account

$1300 is the target my niggers
Any day now...

Dang, I have a small sum that's been sitting in a wallet for like three years and I've been thinking about selling that shit away now. It's a pretty worthless amount anyway, I only really put money into this thing so I could have some fun watching the prices go up and down. Kinda want to just let it sit there some more in case it hits six gorillion dollars in 2025 but on the other hand I could buy like a couple fleshlights or something with it

nocoins are buying in
old coiners are buying lambos

Nice bubbles you got there.

first they ignore you
then they laugh at you
then they fight you
then you win

Arbitrage with family members dood

What the hell has to pop it's 4 fucking one millionth of a Bitcoin. You are some fudders ass nigga on this site

start crying

>price of btc if market cap reaches parity with gold
about $460k/BTC, which coincidentally is about how much a new aventador costs.

Fucking confirmed.