DIE YOU PIECE OF SHIT

DIE YOU PIECE OF SHIT

GET DOWN
NOT 3000

>t. altcoin bag holder

IITSS HABBENNINGGG

You guys need to pay attention to what's going on in China. They've had their credit rating reduced, and many chinese are likely buying into btc as a safe haven (they also do this through property, as many Canadians, Aussies, New Zealanders will have experienced). This is the reason for the spike.

It does appear that there's a strong inverse relationship between bitcoin pumping and alt prices, so expect further alt drops. Ignore mooncoin, it's a pump and dump.

The general public is also becoming more aware of crypto.

FUCKING 3000 GOOO

The real question is do I liquidate my assets and invest another 10k on the gravy train or wait a month to see what happens?

>Ignore mooncoin, it's a pump and dump.

stay poor

this.

How fucked are you if you lose that 10k?

You realize that alts are valued in BTC, right? If BTC goes up then all alts go up relative to fiat because they're all pegged to the price of BTC. The only reason to be mad about this is if you're a nocoiner.

There is no way some new fucking shitcoin is so spectacular in fundamentals as to outdo the entire alt market at a time like this.

FUCKKK

GOING TO MY LOCAL BIT COIN ATM NOW I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE FEES

Buy now, sell before mid June. Buy again after China passes regulation

I would basically be back to living paycheck to paycheck, but I think the risk is worth it. I think BTC could hit 10k by the end of the year

tfw its ignoring the alt market anyway

Nope. You are retarded. BTC going up means alts price in sats is going down. You fucking newfag. The reason alts exploded earlier this year is thanks to btc tanking to 800$.

Dubs and best advice

Retard

>What is basic division

They'll go back to normal over time moron. Try to have a time horizon becoming of an adult, please.

Here's a story you'll enjoy lads.

>Been into BTC since 2014

>Spent the last three years working as hard as I can to accumulate BTC

>Finally start making enough money that I can clean up in Crypto

>Sell off most of my holdings in Jan at 1250

>Get into legal trouble preventing me from being able to work from the beginning of April, so I can't make money to invest.

>Bitcoin nearly triples in that time while I can't do anything about it and most of my crypto money went into legal fees

I wake up every day screaming and cursing life.

wew

So sad man. I just as easily could have been you. I think you still have a chance before 2020. dont sell next time tho.