Mooncoin

Get in before 5 satoshi.
>didnt get in at 1 sat
>2 sat
>3 sat
>4 sat

How much longer will you listen to fudders? This is how you get a lambo.

Go to either CoinExchange, Bleutrade, Nova and buy while you can. We are gonna MOON.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1733963.0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mooncoin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but i got in at 3 using novaexchange

There are anons who unironicaly don't hold MOON right now

I got 3.6 million moon loons. At 3 eat

How much will I make at 50 Sat?

SAME

Roughly 16.5 BTC

grrr nobody selling at 3 sat, will have to buy at 4 :(

Wow that's a lot of sex dollars

Sorry, I was kidding; 1.62 BTC

What does mooncoin do that other bitcoin ripoffs don't?

wtf does this even do

make money while bitcoin is going up.

i mean inherently you dweeb

Read up bitches, not gonna spoon feed you.

it makes you rich

Fuck u

That's nothing to be upset about, still a good chunk of change.

I represent one of the "whale groups" as you call us. We were responsible for bringing RDD from 4 sats to 40 sats in a week.

We will be doing a slow and controlled pump on Moon in a similar fashion.

Our plan is to ride it to minimum 20+ sats so I would say any investment under 15 is safe and considered early enough for good profits.

I don't really give a shit if you believe me, just trying to help out some anons.

Goodluck and keep strong along the way friends.

Can I buy mooncoin with USD or is it just bitcoin? Which one of these trading sites is the best and the lowest fees? Can I hook my credit card/bank to one of these sites? Thanks, just got into cryptocurrency.

I'm kinda salty for buying only 1.6mil of these at 1sat. It was less than 40$, now more than 170

hi how much I pay for add me to whales-club??

Thanks based whales this guppy rode you on rdd and I am here to remain faithful.

Thank you for doing it as slow a pump as possible... it's best for the coin to not be chaotic.

Smart whales do things correctly, that's why they are whales.

BASED

>he didnt get in at 0.8 sat

ltc/moon market master race here

Fuck anyone willing to sell 5 euros worth of btc to me? coinbase has been fucking with me for the past 5 days and i dont wanna miss another rocket. i can pay with paypal

Transferring to nova- is it too late to get in at 3 sat? When should I sell, at 10?

1btc wall at 4 now down from 20btc literally 60 thousand dollars moved like that get in while you can

>Selling at ten
Sell at 50

Honestly getting in sub 10 satoshis will be good the way this is going, the volume has increased so fucking much it's insane this is actually huge

Id wait till 100 and then sell of like 10% max.

The secret of this coin is it has WAY more actual development behind it than RDD ever did.

Developments like what

Oh and off topic, how long do nova transfers take?

Read. Learn. Never again ask questions you can find the answers for yourself.

I'm just going to wait for bittrex the leading market of shitcoins

CAPTAIN MOON CHECKING IN. WE ARE HEADED TO THE MOON RIGHT NOW THIS IS LAST CALL.

FONALLY SOMEONE AGREES WIT MEH.

You ding dongs are all too late buying at 5 satoshis

Somebody PLEASE answer me. Where can I buy mooncoin with USD??!?

DON'T MISS IT. Don't fucking underestimate meme magic!!!!

You can't buy mooncoin with USD.

You can buy mooncoin by converting your USD to bitcoin on Coinbase - then sending that bitcoin amount to Bleutrade. You can buy mooncoin there.

I seriously suggest you hurry up too, the price has quadrupled from yesterday.

THEN TELL ME WHERE I CAN BUY THIS SHIT WITH US DOLLARS INSTEAD OF BITCOIN? OR CAN I ONLY BUY THIS SHIT WITH BOTCOIN? AAHHHHHHH

COMING IN

NO SELL WALL CAN STOP US

The sell wall was at 1btc moments ago, now it is at 5+ btc. Who the fuck decides to sell 4btc worth of mooncoins moments before the price goes up?

bleutrade or nova, but buy bitcoins first

Come on someone help me out I don't wanna miss out

I don't think you can. I transferred some ETH from bittrex to bleu trade and bought in. Took like an hour, but I it went through, I got almost a million of those suckers

ITTY BITTY SHAKY HANDS

in more realistic terms, what do you guys think will be the max amount of sats this'll reach before it dips completely

need answers

You need btc or ltc to buy mooncoin bro

i have no idea, can anybody help us?

Its RDD v2.0 so it will easily go over 150 satoshis.

It could go even higher. The devs have been doing a lot of work and updating.

Someone who wants to sell 10 btc at 4 sat, but doesn't want to scare people by throwing the whole thing down at once.

8-9 sats.

Holding 46mil right now

Dont be a moron and make everyone loose money too...

HODL and BE PATIENT. WAIT FOR ATLEAST 10x return!

Well you're 1st class on this rocket! I'm down in the engine room, 3rd class, but I'm still on the ship :))

You guys are fucking retarded

Moon coin ia going to rek most of you

If im rich, ill hook u up with $100 stranger.

Lol stay poor. Probably missed the RDD run too.

Coinbase credit/debit is down. And I have to wait 3-5 Days for bank transfers. Any other instant transfer options? I need mooncoin

Someones butthurt because they didnt have permission to come aboard

>8-9 sats.

you are a fucking idiot and a newfag if you think whales operate on such low values

its gonna be 50 sats at least, probably more after the success of RDD

Lmfao... exactly

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mooncoin

they've already named a town after it

Bro.... 50? Its gonna hit 150 is my guess. Its features are way better than RDD.

ok shills against my better judgement you got me.

1.2 mil MOON reporting in.

Can you stake mooncoins? I can stake ESPers but not this right?

Man, im not even shilling... this coin might not be the absolute best but theres still money to be made if YOU BUY NOW

4 sat wall is coming down

please answer this guy i need moon too

bought in at 1sat yesterday expecting nothing and holy shit y'all are actually pulling this off. good goin biz!

You're a good man. When I'm rich as well we can race our Lamborghini's.

REEEEEE
NEEED MOOON

memes >>>> fundamental/technical analysis

can make 100x more off the former

People always say "don't sell until 9999% gains!!!", but then they sell at 300% themselves. I got in at 1 and I'm getting out at 9 unless the fundamentals change. Right now I'm thinking this is a small scale PnD like usual. Do you have any evidence to show otherwise?

Been here for a few months and I'm a bit gunshy after getting dumped on by whale groups. I'm only beating the market by a few percent because of that shit.

How about bitstamp or coinmama

Can't tell if you are saying this good or bad. Memes made me the most money so far

I'm unironically hodling till 30 minimum, I mean buying at 4 is not even THAT bad.

Guys I'm new and decieded to buy. When do I buy ? WTF are SATs ? Fill me in bros.

Time to start tearing down the 5 wall!

hey whalebro I wish I can be one of you guys one day.
I-Is there any place up there for an engineer with HPC knowledge?

Godspeed you beautiful creatures. Make us rich

Coinbase not working. Any other way to buy Bitcoin? Need to get to the Moon!

Newcomers if you want to get in now buy it on Novaexchange the buy wall on Bleutrade is only 2.18 BTC while Nova has a bunch at 15 BTC which gives you more time.

Can I only buy it with BTC ? I have no coins. Can't I just use credit card to buy Moon ?

NEED TO BUY MOON ON CREDIT!

GUYS REMEMBER NOT TO DUMP THIS SHT THIS TIME WERE GOING TO 50 SATS AT LEAST JUST LOOK AT THE VOLUME

ALSO REMEMBER THAT THERES A FEW OF US THAT HAVE PAID SOME SHIT MARKETERS TO PUSH THIS OUT TO NORMIES SO ITS ONLY GAINS FROM HERE JUST GIVE IT TIME AND DONT DUMP

Tell that to those greedy bastards selling @4. Discord whales, pushing this higher is beneficial for you too ffs !

bought at 4 sat did i dun goofd?

No you're good THIS SHIT isn't even on a popular exchange these idiots selling can't PIECE one on one

>tfw the whole rare pepe / pepe market crash shit has turned into realtiy

Best timeline desu. It took too long for me to realize that the next big Kek happening was going to be this.

nice my boi

Volume on bleu seems to gradually increase. Maybe we'll break through 5sat wall in a few hours. Regardless, holding till it's listed on bittrex.

Sat: 1/100000000 of 1 bitcoin
buy asap under 15 is a good buy

You can buy it with Litecoin or BTC on Nova.

I recommend sending Litecoin and making the decision to turn it into BTC there. Litecoin is way faster and sometimes with these low volume rock bottom sat price coins you can blink and miss it (it took 4 hours to get my BTC to bleutrade).

Right now you get a slightly better price in LTC.

Sell wall at 14 sats is down 1 BTC.

Roughly 1.65 BTC

Which exchanges is it on?

Roughly .165 BTC

1 satoshi equals to 0.00000001 BTC (the littlelest possible piece of a BTC)

Named after BTC creator Satoshi Nakamoto

Go to either CoinExchange, Bleutrade, Nova and buy while you can. You still can get some at 4 sat I think. Good luck brother