Do areas infested with crime become more dangerous as leaders of gangs are incarcerated/killed?

Figured Veeky Forums would be the best place to ask this question, since gangs and crime has been around since we started making rules to this shit.

A cop told me today that he was working in Chicago and remembered that every time a gang leader was arrested, within a few months or even weeks there would be a spike in violence as folks fought for control of the gang, and it has gotten to the point that most "gangs" are really just groups of 10-20 people living in the same neighborhood who get into it with other folk from the neighborhood, which increases the violence drastically.

How true is this? I mean we could look at the fucking Balkans and compare it to some of the situations in the ghettos of the world.

Blacks kill Blacks, Mexicans smuggle drugs
Life goes on

Great response bro

I mean the data speaks for itself. What else did you want from me? Leaders do it all the time. Look at Russia with the "communist" leaders. Power corrupts most people. There are exceptions though.

When there's a big nig in charge, he keeps the crime down ("You do that in my turf, I kill you") in a way that the cops can't.

Solution 1) Make the cops into gangsters, "unleash" the cops as the ancaps say.

Solution 2) Don't let ethnicities that glorify crime into your cities and allow them to collect vote-plantation monies whilst building up a falsified narrative of oppression used to justify their crimes

Solution 3) Have an educated and free populace with a dispersed and non-"""progressive""" media that will not turn to crime after doing solution 2

Duh

Most wars in history came down to "King X is dead, FUCK Y'ALL NIGGAS IM THE KANG NOW!"

The solution is simple. Sterilize and gas them.

>Inb4 /pol/

I'm a nigger

These scumbags cannot be allowed to breed, we can identify them from age 3 FFS

More minorities have this opinion than you'd think

>I mean we could look at the fucking Balkans and compare it to some of the situations in the ghettos of the world.

actualy you couldnt, in the balkans lines are clear and group identity is based solely on ethnicity, theres mostly no violence since people dont mix that much in ''stressed'' areas, and mixed places where there are problems or animosity are literaly segregated, usualy a river does the trick, or people just know which bar not to enter

its actualy realy peaceful compared to a ghetto, for one because no one dares start up another 5 year round of shit, they just politely hate each other at a distance, even if sporadic excesses occur

>Using your race as shield for edgy opinions.

Total joke.

Look at power struggles in criminal organizations. Don't have the links bit you can Google it up happening in America or elsewhere in a criminal or legal setting.

This is literally just a problem of niggers, niggers will go on a murder spree for the dumbest of reasons and a thing like a vacuum in a gang power structure is a pretty fucking huge reason.

>wanting to rid the world of sociopathic monsters
>edgy

Dude, those "people" would torture and murder you for fun. I doubt you're from Chicago. They look at other people like inanimate objects, they delight in suffering and mayhem.

Until you've seen them break a bottle over an old man's head then start dancing & rapping like it's the most hilarious thing ever don't tell me anything. Monsters exist bruh.

Balkans are one of the safest areas in the world now, it's not the 90s anymore. If you honestly think places like Serbia or Croatia are even remotely similar to the ghettos of Chicago then you're more retarded than anyone else on this board.

Don't bother with him, he's a liberal retard who thinks all people are the same minus education and wealth.

So why is it ok for them to enjoy murder but you're calling for their mass murder? Don't feign it being for the whole "for the greater good" thing.

The same reason abortion is a good thing if the baby is proven to be retarded or deformed.

You can still live a decent life even if you are deformed.

My old school teachers kid was born with no foot.

Because people descend into that over time it's not instantaneous. It's like how /b/ tards are born /b/tards or instantly become one but it's a gradual process over time even abnormal and disturbing shit become something else entirely where they turn into a maladjusted human being through sheer exposure to mundane violence/abnormality.

I mean deformed like pic related, not just a missing foot.

Moreover, deformed people are just a drain on resources at absolute worst, but genetically defective criminal elements actually harm others.

How could anyone let something like that live? It's just suffering.

Her parents were turbo Christards who didn't believe in abortion, she was even a meme on /b/ many years ago.

Don't get me wrong I know at least some of them are alright folks who've accepted a cruel way of life. But 90% of hoodrats can burn in hell.

My own cousins interest me. There are three of them. They were raised in the worst part of the south side until their mother died, then they moved in with my auntie and uncle (inb4 Bel-Air) in a rich neighborhood out of state.

They had ghetto mannerisms and thought patterns when they arrived but our aunt and uncle told them to cut the shit. The oldest remained mostly the same and moved back to the city when she was of age, but not without giving them years of headaches and grief (she read at a 4th grade level and tried her damndest to find another "hood" where they moved out to, staying out all hours of the night). She's got multiple kids by different fathers but her experiences have softened her personality.

The second oldest was a bit of a handful initially but he liked the upper class lifestyle and made the effort to play good boy. He ended up with a bit of an identity crisis when he tried to interact with other ghetto people again and they said he turned "white". First he tried super hard being "black" to comical levels, then he tried to act like a white preppy. He settled for being a weeaboo geek and now he's a math teacher at a private school.

The youngest doesn't really remember the ghetto all that well and just kinda copied her older siblings for the first year or two. She ended up growing more attached to her rich cousins and was basically a normal girl. She's in university now.

I just don't know. Yes it's mostly nature, but nurture may be a factor at least early on.

Sorry for blogging
I don't take pleasure in suffering and death, but some people don't belong in this world.

Bump

>nigger
>is dumb and edgy.
like poetry.

Old school Catholics would have drowned in the river at birth for being the spawn of Satan, American christfags are a joke

Is it wrong that I laughed at this?