Tell me about history of Scotland

Tell me about history of Scotland
Are scots based?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q0RXiIsC_7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only the based Highlanders the rest are faggots

Basically the Jews of Europe who get away with anything, even naming the Jew. Hate everything and everyone including other Scots - mostly other Scots for not being more Scottish than themselves. And they hate themselves. Produced the only presidents to stand up to the Jews and their banking schemes - Kennedy, Jackson, Trump. Fearless and based.

I can't recall the last time anyone gave them any sort of thought.

>Scots

>Jews of Europe

>not eternal anglo

>not dutch swampgermans

>not swiss

>Highland Scots
Cektic Gaels, muh blue war paint, Braveheart, memes
>Lowland Scots
the only ones who ever did anything of note, Germanic Anglos, where most of the Scottish population is

Is life in Scotland really as depressing, drug-fuelled, and violent as Trainspotting, The Acid House, and Filth makes it seem

youtu.be/q0RXiIsC_7s

No.

It's better than it has ever been if you ignore all the Nationalism.

Murders are at an all time low and there are less junkies (thugs) than there have ever been before. Less sectarian violence etc.

That being said, it may be better overall but there has been quite a significant increase in migration, significant Asian increase, primarily Chinese students etc. which do alienate the communities a little bit but are overall good people that don't do any crime.

The Scottish Parliament is shit though and pass bad laws.

Scotland is primarily depressing because of the weather but it can actually be very nice at times, walking down the street at night or through the rain can be really nice around all the old Victorian buildings, gives you a nice cosy feeling.

It's a fantastic place when you consider all there is to see, Edinburgh is more for tourists, Glasgow more for natives.

Why is there so much nationalism? Do they not realise that if they left the UK it would be absolutely horrific for them economically? England and Scotland shaped much of the world together, they've been united for hundreds of years. Why do some SNP lefties and white nationalist righties want that to change?

JFK was Irish.

Theyd be better off economically. Scots support themselves more or less, contrary to the centuries old meme to the contrary.

Nationalists are predominantly made up of people below middle-age and is quite a recent phenomenon.

The SNP won't survive, they've made a LOT of bad decisions for the past 10 years and I hope the Scottish people aren't stupid enough to fall for them again;

>Education is worsening
>Deficit is worsening (£15 billion per annum I think)
>Policing was centralised and has become worse
>Scottish Parliament keeps passing bad laws
>Named Child Scheme
>NHS Scotland keeps failing to meet deadlines
>Scotrail keeps failing to meet deadlines, worsening conditions for travel
>Ticket price increases for trains

>Theyd be better off economically

That's just nonsense. 90% of our trade is with the rest of the UK and we need the Pound as a currency. Leaving the UK would only lead to mass migration from the European Union and worsening living conditions as there aren't enough homes to sustain such a thing.

NEVER HAVE I HAD A REASON TO POST THIS IMAGE :D

>Hate everything and everyone including other Xs - mostly other Xs for not being more Xish than themselves. And they hate themselves.
Replace X with any European country.

Ameritard here, Scotland should not leave the UK, that would be retarded. Brexit was also a mistake

Bump

>better off economically
>everyone breathed a huge sigh of relief they didn't leave, after the price of oil shits itself

this

The declaration of """independence""" was a mistake

It's the best thing Englishmen ever did.