Why did non-blacks care about this?

Why did non-blacks care about this?

Gee whiz I dunno probably because murdering is morally wrong?

It was mostly justice or self defense though

Boredom.

source

>murdering is morally wrong
Spooky

>dont believe in morality
>never kill anyone or break the law
stirnerfags btfo

because it´s fucking barbaric

>muh self-interest
because jesus instructed them to, we must carry out the will of the creator, what kind of tupid question is this

Whites were also the first in the world to formally abolish slavery, despite all of the shit they get.

>Whites were also the first in the world to formally abolish slavery,
Oh yeah? Where? When? Which "whites?"

Because of basic human decency?

>human decency

*propaganda produced by Jews
*anti-Southerner sentiment among Yankees
*carpetbaggerism
*willful ignorance or outright denial of what it actually takes to protect your women and children from predatory outsiders
*self-hatred and ethnic masochism
*cowardice and treachery
*Todestrieb

Only whites cared about this, the native americans, asians and mexicans in America at the time didnt give a flying fuck.

Hanging is a method of execution that doesnt leave flesh juice everywhere so its pretty tame actually.

they usually stomped the shit out of the person before hanging them

Europe first, then the diaspora nations like the USA

Slavery still persists in some parts of the world today, such as Africa

Fuck off back to your masturbatorium, you pathetic worm.

it´s about the mob, not the execution method

Lynching was not made illegal because people didnt want to kill criminal blacks, it was the state wanting to monopolise violence.

>Europe
It's pretty disingenuous to say "whites" abolished slavery considering Europeans don't just consider themselves all "white people" and get along perfectly, especially in the 18th century. Also just because there are slaves in Africa today doesn't negate the horrors of the trans-Atlantic slave trade.

They did actually. "Italians were not White" is a myth.

The purpose of the mob is to instill fear in niggers so its fine.

>They did actually
Did what? Get along perfectly and consider themselves all "white people?" No they didn't.

>negate the horrors of the trans-Atlantic slave trade.
Oh cry me a river, slavery isnt some special status for black people, they bitch about slavery because blacks are violent bloodthirsty maniacs looking for excuses to attack us white people. Look at their cousins in the West Indies who truely dont give a shit about slavery at all, American blacks are the worst.

Fucking kek, I knew it. Every time someone says "Oh but whites abolished slavery, oh but the Irish were enslaved too, oh but they still have slaves in Africa" you don't really care about slavery or history. You just want to whine about black people.

T. Giuseuppe di Moor

it´s a niggerish thing to do

t. Tyrone Goldstein

its rather spooky to claim that valuing an ideal is implicitly bad

All slavery was horrible. And the entire world engaged in it. White people were mostly customers of a product Africa was producing. The Muslim slave trade was larger and lasted longer but that isn't talked about because it wasn't as well documented or relevant in the Euro sphere.

My point is simply that Europeans had the moral compass to step back, say it was wrong, and abolish it, before most of the rest of the world. Which contradicts the idea that they are exceptionally cruel. It would actually suggest the opposite. Does that scare you?

Like negros dont just want to whine about how evil and mean the white man is, fuck off already. If history cant be warped into a way that makes blacks look like oppressed snowflakes then they just wont care about it all.
>niggerish
Do read up on medieval European stuff you pussy.

Not the same person. Pretty stupid to assume that on a fucking anonymous image board you turd brain mongoloid.

So your salty because because don't want to conform to your particular historical bias?

>that isn't talked about because it wasn't as well documented or relevant in the Euro sphere.
Wow yeah geez, it's almost like people talk about the trans-Atlantic slave trade all the time and not smaller, less important slave trades because it was foundational in creating the most powerful nation on Earth today.

Also nowhere did I say that Europeans are "exceptionally cruel." That's literally a strawman you just pulled out of nowhere to argue against. >Does that scare you?
Couldn't help being a smug prick huh? You can just admit you don't like black people, it's acceptable here.

Yep, pretty much.

I don't think saying "slavery is bad" is a bias but whatever

>I didn't ready Stirner

Really makes ya think

I didn't assume anything, you literally typed "American blacks are the worst." Sounds like whining to me.

not him, but technically Veeky Forums is a masturbatorium for pathetic worms

>Sounds like whining to me.
Shut the fuck up.

It's a spook my boy, although a very useful one.

>what is empathy?

Wow you sure showed me. How about you go alienate the rest of your friends and family by posting /pol/ memes on facebook?

>/pol/ boogeyman
Ok
Something that blacks dont have.

>be openly racist
>how dare you accuse me of going on the racist imageboard! fucking niggers

Why dont you just shut up?

I'm trying to teach you a lesson you fucking idiot. Maybe if you stop being a miserable mean-spirited prick people will like you and you might one day find a girl to tolerate your horrible personality. Feel free to stop posting your retarded shit at any time.

No really shut the fuck up and get back on topic.

Because it makes no sense.
Can't punish people without a trial. Given such power people start killing left and right.

are you in high school?

Oh you mean back on the topic of why oppressing free black people with vigilante justice was morally wrong because they're entitled to the same measure of basic human dignity as everyone else? Just fucking neck yourself dipshit

Shut up.
Amount of nigs hanged outnumber the amount of niggers killed by other niggers since the end of segregation greatly. Oppression my ass blacks oppress themselves the most fuck off and shut up already.

>because they're entitled to the same measure of basic human dignity as everyone else.
Why?

>Amount of nigs hanged outnumber the amount of niggers killed by other niggers since the end of segregation greatly.
How fucking dumb are you? This is the exact opposite point you're trying to make. You can't even write your own retarded shit properly

This is much worse than crime and being shot dead in a robbery.
The same reason whites are entitled to the same rights as Jews and Asians despite having measurably lower IQs.
It's just averages.

Euros brutally executed their criminals in the medieval age, and muslims still do this kind of things to this day. Dont get me started on african niggers lynching their criminals in mobs either.
>The same reason whites are entitled to the same rights as Jews and Asians despite having measurably lower IQs.
What reason is that? There is no reason, this is a white country so it automatically abides by what we want, jews and asians are only here because of moralfucks like you that think with your feelings over cold hard emotionless logic.

No I didn't lol.

>Wow yeah geez, it's almost like people talk about the trans-Atlantic slave trade all the time and not smaller, less important slave trades because it was foundational in creating the most powerful nation on Earth today.

Other slave trades weren't smaller, they are simply less prominent or relevant in our Eurocentric society (Eurocentric because it was literally built by Europeans). The Muslim-Arab slave trade lasted longer and processed a larger flow of people.

>Couldn't help being a smug prick huh? You can just admit you don't like black people, it's acceptable here.

I only posted that because you were acting like a butthurt asshole for no reason. And you're continuing to do so, I will admit it makes me happier to just poke you with a stick and let you get yourself mad than actually have to play the strawman game. You seem insecure

Amount of nigs hanged barely comes close to amount of nigs killed by other nigs since the end of segregation.

>There is no reason, this is a white country so it automatically abides by what we want, jews and asians are only here because of moralfucks like you that think with your feelings over cold hard emotionless logic.

Oh fuck off, cold hard emotionless logic tells me everybody under 145 IQ needs to die.
We live in the rule of stupid though.

Pic related your REASON why in a better world your ass wouldn't exist.

>Euros brutally executed their criminals in the medieval age
17th and 18th century executions were probably the most demented in the history of Europe, and that was after the medieval period.

Whats your point?

>when your biggest enemy is superior to you according to your own propaganda

can white nationalists get any more pathetic

You are too stupid and led by emotion to figure it out.

Delete any race agenda you may have and look at this graph objectively.

>say black people deserve to not get murdered
>SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU RETARD!! IM NOT RACIST FUCKING NIGGERS

>jews and asians are only here because of moralfucks like you that think with your feelings over cold hard emotionless logic.

No jews have been in America before the US was even a country. And without them your country would be far behind scientifically. Asians came here cause of cheap labor. They still are, only theyre being hired more for intelligent jobs in tech industries whites are too stupid to do, despite this they get paid more and yet you still complain.

No man I dont care, there is no consistency to what I do Im a hypocrite so shut up already.

>No jews have been in America before the US was even a country. And without them your country would be far behind scientifically.
So what? Anything is better than jews being in your country even living in the Stone Age.

>it was mostly justice

You mean it was mostly scapegoating.

>scapegoating
>blacks
Just google top 10 most dangerous cities in America then take a close look at their racial makeups.

Is why we need to do social justice and not individual justice.

You are the sjw, you can deny deny deny but you know it in your heart.

>implying white people aren't niggers

T-that's just because of the environment they grew up in, where they got all the good toys and had Jewish privilege! Nurture over nature!