ETC: get rich

Etc gonna be reaching 25$. In CryptoYodas private chat he recommended switching everything to etc, do it or you miss out.

$19.20 get in there

highly doubt it

it climbed up by alot in the past 24h...

I wouldn't switch everything to ETC just because it goes against the most basic tenants of risk management, i.e. hedging and diversification. Nevertheless, I'm highly bullish on ETC and have about 1/4 of my portfolio in it. So far I've trippled my money and I'm pretty sure it could reach $75-100.

ETC is only going up because some retards who have no idea what crypto is are buying it instead of ETH. Watch this shit crash and burn like never before this weekend.

Yeah accept he literally said the same thing on twitter.

You might be right as to why people buy it, but if you agree with them you are just as retarded. ETC will increase massively in value once ETH implements its Casper POS algorithm and miners switch to ETC (which will continue using POW).

pic related: you

ETC is just a bitcoin stalking horse designed to undermine the ETH network, go fuck yourselves bitcucks

do not fucking talk about cryptoyoda. keep him on the down low. cant have these retarded Veeky Forums chills know he exists

This. It has literally no use.

Fucking this. Fuck off ETC shills

i've seen him shilled around here before, probably he is doing it himself lol

Okay / biz /, I really think that my computer gave a temporal bug, I just clicked to see the chart of etherum classic is bam, this appeared, I do not know what, I do not know if it is a bug, Bug, it's the most functional bug I've ever seen, the market is responding, there's a way out, it's buying coins, I'm scared

remember when he said "safe entry" when ltc was at 210k sat? great fella

It's worth $30 on an Asian exchange right now. It's gonna rise.

100% true, but that means its just a more predictable P&D.

Honestly, he's charging now for the big plays, he'll still post on his twitter time and again.

Still jelly I didn't get a seat in the circle, but I really can't afford .05 btc a month atm

ETC is the real Ethereum because its blockchain is pure. ETH rolled back a smart contract to bail out the DAO thereby violating the sanctity of the blockchain.

Dude.....what is wrong with you? I have a seat in his inner circle you don't go blathering it around. I mean the ETC thing was something he tweeted a couple days ago. I'm really not sure what is wrong with you though.

heres the million dollar question i have for this "cryptoyoda": if he knows so much, why the fuck isnt he a multi millionaire? why does he even need to sell his advice to people? if his knowledge is that good, shouldnt he be keeping it to himself and making millions? i sure would

tbqh, he probably is a millionaire, his predictions are too accurate to the point where it's obvious that he's throwing around just enough money to grab enough attention for a coin to pump.

classic "I earn money by explaining to people how I earn money" scam

He's actually wrong pretty often if you parse through his twitter timeline. Claiming something will go up in an extremely bullish market is a 2outof3 bet, then you improve your odds slightly with educated guesses and you cover your slip-ups through volume and acting confident and cryptic enough your followers start attributing divine powers to you.
Literal sect guru tactics, and it works. The whole star wars schtick and private circle thing is not a coincidence; giving the sentiment of exclusivity to the most zealous followers as well as creating an echo chamber filled with them helps amplifying confirmation bias, to the point they will remain devoted once they venture elsewhere.

Can someone just leak the shit hes saying here for us?

people pay to be on his "inner council" and he uses his public advice as advertising for that. so it makes sense that he'd be telling people how he actually earns money.

not only does he get paid for his consistently good advice but he still manages to get in before them. his advice also often serves as a self-fulfilling prophecy where by saying something will moon, he makes it moon.

so no it's not a scam. it's a very profitable and legit business for him and his advice is very good. we all benefit from it

This Sneaky discord group please OP?

Wait until the DAO hackers dump their hundred million dollar bags on you.
ETC is a fucking meme of a coin.

That's nothing compared to the millions of free ETC that the ETH Foundation got and dumped on everyone to try and kill this project, yet here it is standing almost a full year later.

did u pay for his sub?

Does this guy actually give good advice?

On occasion, yes. I bought a metric shit ton of ETC after he first recommended it the other day, pretty amazing profits.

And shit like ReddCoin does?

lol whatever dork

This

Anybody that understands what ETC is would be a fucking retard to put their money into it makes literally no fucking sense

Have fun holding those bags dumb fuck Op

I can do this but what's the difference between jedi and padawon besides one being double the price? 0.1 is nothing to me right now especially if it pays for itself but I'm very skeptical. Especially when higher post volume twitter accounts exist that also are basically 100% accurate and they do it for fun.

I'm learning TA and FA so don't worry, I'll be Crypto-Something-or-other in a few weeks. Gotta think of an animal or creature that hasn't been taken.