Why is every coin price suddenly dropping?

Why is every coin price suddenly dropping?

I heard it was something to do with the jews but idktbh

>bitcoin go up
>altcoins go own

just wait till bitcoin drops and people scream lambos

Just small market correction.

Whales still shaking the waters for some cheap coins, 1/2 neets here been having shakes all day.. ask yourselves why there have been 192701298276192 moon threads

Well, Bitcoin is mooning for quite some time now, didn't stop other altcoins from also going up.

its people cashing out

anyone who invested heavy the past month probably already have lambo money

CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SUUUN

>Why is every coin price suddenly dropping?
Coinbase is acting like mt gox before it went under.
If the fucker goes under, expect a market crash like you've never seen.

it went up like 500$ in 2 days dumbass, this is a different rise for btc

bitcoin and alts only go inverse from day to day trading... standard ups and downs.
When a bitcoin bubble pops the whole market gets taken with it.

Coinmarketcap.com has timelines..... doesn't anyone do their homework?

because i asked them to, because i'm about to buy-in for the first time, and my first buy will be a dip

its because of user and trade volume you stupid fuker not hackers literally kill yourself and spread the remains as fertilizer for the garden of memes I will plant with my gains

money will flood into mooncoin and ripple like youve never seen. maybe this was the plan all along.

bitcoin slowly rises = alts go up
bitcoin quickly rises = alts go down
bitcoin slowly drops = alts go up
bitcoin quickly drops = alts go WAY DOWN.

Lots of people cashkng out gains.

could you briefly explain why this happens, or just tell me the name of the economic term i can google?

Because the whales of Wall Street have been pumping up almost every coin, they are liquidating now.

People cashing out their alt coin gains for bitcoin.

bought 700 XRP at .3271 ea. W-when will it correct. This dip cant be permanent? Even with all my LTC and ETH profits im still in the hole.

So glad I dumped those bags while it was at 13.7k sats, I'm not sure when the bleeding will stop for it.