DGB SHILL GENERAL - HODL HODL HODL

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

/DGB SHILL GENERAL/

Discord: discord.gg/zBzdSMk

Buy now before the $1-$10 mark. You heard it here. You have no reason to be poor.

DGB Twitter

twitter.com/digibytecoin

What is DGB? How can I learn more?

digibyte.co/
reddit.com/r/Digibyte/
twitter.com/DigiByteCoin

How to Buy DGB Coin

Sign up on Coinbase, Bittrex (recommended option) or Poloniex and VERIFY YOUR ACCOUNTS FULLY BEFORE ANYTHING
Buy BTC. You can do this anywhere, but my recommendation is through Coinbase credit card. If coinbase gives you trouble, then I recommend buy.bitcoin.com if you want it as quickly as possible and you're new. They charge a high fee, but will give you your bitcoin in around 9 hours (guaranteed less than 24 hours).
Send the BTC to your Bittrex or Poloniex account
Buy (and hold) DGB with BTC

Shilling DGB to popular streamers and youtubers
inb4 DGB doesn't need shilled!
This is different than pump and dumps. DGB is obviously only going to continue rising, but if we get notoriety from a famous streamer or youtuber, it's lambos for everyone.

Twitter Shilling
Make a twitter account
Make tweets about DGB or cryptocurrency in general
Make tweets about why DGB is better than BTC
Make tweets about DGB and its potential in the video game world
Retweet DGB related material
Tweet @ famous Minecraft or LoL streamers
Hashtags: #dgb #dgbcoin #digibyte #digibytecoin

List of Streamer Twitters
docs.google.com/document/d/1UWMZeuBcwWy0pgOc6t-8DgD11khdA89bpbW7DBsOo1A/edit?usp=sharing

If you know of other ways to get in contact with popular people, do so with the previously described methods. Once we get one big person on board, it'll start a chain reaction.

And remember, ignore the FUDs, buy the dips and hold. See you all in lambo land.

All urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/zBzdSMk
twitter.com/digibytecoin
digibyte.co/
reddit.com/r/Digibyte/
twitter.com/DigiByteCoin
docs.google.com/document/d/1UWMZeuBcwWy0pgOc6t-8DgD11khdA89bpbW7DBsOo1A/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/DGBchan
veekyforums.com/thread/2190379/business

Illusionz
Illusionz

Don't you want to hodl these?

Spamalot
Spamalot

Dude stop. This coin has serious potential and you're making it look bad

Playboyize
Playboyize

He doesn't think a coin targeting the gamer and by extension, weeb crowd, wouldn't benefit from waifu-posting

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

cucked by his own people, also you guys got crippled too much to rippepost?
haven't seen a proper one in a while now

Emberfire
Emberfire

I don't care about making it look "good" to little kids on Veeky Forums trying to get in on pump and dumps. This coin does have serious potential, yes, which is why I'm trying to shill where real potential is (twitter, twitch streamers, top youtubers, etc).

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

bouncing back as i type. who didn't see this one coming

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

After the crash, you should shrink her tits.

MAKE IT E X T R A T H I N N

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

bouncing back
to where

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

LAST NIGHT TOOK AN L

Methshot
Methshot

this coin sure has a lot of bagholders.........

Firespawn
Firespawn

lamboholders*

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

lambohodlrs*

Illusionz
Illusionz

640! Next stop, the moons of Uranus

iluvmen
iluvmen

tfw fudded all day yesterday to increase my own bags

I can't believe that shit fucking worked, I got a 1m at 490 sats.

Playboyize
Playboyize

Lmao nice

Firespawn
Firespawn

Damn, we're going vertical boys

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

When should i sell ? is this just a pump ? plz help a newfag out

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

HODL, we are not even at mars right now

Spamalot
Spamalot

sell in 2 weeks when it's double or triple what it's at now

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

and what should i do if i need about 100 € quick ?

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

depending on how much you have to invest, you should probably look at the 1-10 sat coins being shilled

TreeEater
TreeEater

kneepads

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

does the /d/rawfag take comissions?

DeathDog
DeathDog

and how much do i need to invest ? in what should i invest ?

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

i PROUDLY consider myself part of the elite alliance of investors which adamantly REFUSE to sell below the price of ONE U.S. DOLLAR for each and every DIGIBYTE in their possession. i personally invite you to join us but i must WARN you it is not a position to be taken up by the weak minded, wobbly handed or morally deviant -- if you tick even one of these boxes then expect little sympathy!

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

I don't know, look around, I'm not touching these clear pump and dumps, but if you manage to ride a pump being shilled here and pull out before they dump you can easily double €50 if that's what you're looking after.

hairygrape
hairygrape

Just hold for a couple years, and forget about it, looking at this shit constantly and expecting instant returns is unrealistic and childish.

Playboyize
Playboyize

Well thats sadly what i am looking for. Thank you

Methnerd
Methnerd

I invested only 100 bucks why the fuck would I sell for anything thats not massive gains, aka 1$ per Digimon.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

dGB will never grow because all the owners of the coin are bagholders who don't know how to manipulate a market.

kek

Firespawn
Firespawn

Yea i would hold, i just need money NOW. And i see this as my last option b4 selling my ass.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

all the owners of the coin are bagholders
What's your source for this? As far as I know there's been lots of whale activity in this coin

DeathDog
DeathDog

Thank you for your efforts.

whereismyname
whereismyname

investing money you cant afford to lose
Only invest money in the first place if your investment could go to 0 without affecting your life.

Supergrass
Supergrass

There's 8 billiion DGBs currently in circulation. Digibyte would need a market cap of $8 billion to reach $1, about half the market value of Ethereum today. And of course in the future there will be far more DGB (21 billion max), meaning a much larger market cap would be needed to reach $1. Never happening. Dogecoin has more than twice the market cap of Digibyte and DOGE is a memecoin created as a joke.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

What the fuck, only invest with money you can risk losing, go take out a credit card and invest with that.

iluvmen
iluvmen

Yea wwyd if you work really hard for little money and in the end your whole little life is about to crash ?

Emberburn
Emberburn

twitter.com/DGBchan

try here

StonedTime
StonedTime

Get a better job.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Beautiful W pattern sending it to 1k sats

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

NEW THREAD

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

I want to stick my btc between those.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

looks like it's climbing back to the 700's
we'll see what happens

Methshot
Methshot

You and me both, lad.
BTC - Big Throbbing Cock

DeathDog
DeathDog

But will it dip after?

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

goddammit, I was trying to not fap today either...

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit