DGB SHILL GENERAL - HODL HODL HODL

/DGB SHILL GENERAL/

>Discord: discord.gg/zBzdSMk

Buy now before the $1-$10 mark. You heard it here. You have no reason to be poor.

DGB Twitter

>twitter.com/digibytecoin

What is DGB? How can I learn more?

>digibyte.co/
>reddit.com/r/Digibyte/
>twitter.com/DigiByteCoin

How to Buy DGB Coin

>Sign up on Coinbase, Bittrex (recommended option) or Poloniex and VERIFY YOUR ACCOUNTS FULLY BEFORE ANYTHING
>Buy BTC. You can do this anywhere, but my recommendation is through Coinbase credit card. If coinbase gives you trouble, then I recommend buy.bitcoin.com if you want it as quickly as possible and you're new. They charge a high fee, but will give you your bitcoin in around 9 hours (guaranteed less than 24 hours).
>Send the BTC to your Bittrex or Poloniex account
>Buy (and hold) DGB with BTC

Shilling DGB to popular streamers and youtubers
>inb4 DGB doesn't need shilled!
This is different than pump and dumps. DGB is obviously only going to continue rising, but if we get notoriety from a famous streamer or youtuber, it's lambos for everyone.

Twitter Shilling
>Make a twitter account
>Make tweets about DGB or cryptocurrency in general
>Make tweets about why DGB is better than BTC
>Make tweets about DGB and its potential in the video game world
>Retweet DGB related material
>Tweet @ famous Minecraft or LoL streamers
>Hashtags: #dgb #dgbcoin #digibyte #digibytecoin

List of Streamer Twitters
>docs.google.com/document/d/1UWMZeuBcwWy0pgOc6t-8DgD11khdA89bpbW7DBsOo1A/edit?usp=sharing

If you know of other ways to get in contact with popular people, do so with the previously described methods. Once we get one big person on board, it'll start a chain reaction.

And remember, ignore the FUDs, buy the dips and hold. See you all in lambo land.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DGBchan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't you want to hodl these?

Dude stop. This coin has serious potential and you're making it look bad

>He doesn't think a coin targeting the gamer and by extension, weeb crowd, wouldn't benefit from waifu-posting

cucked by his own people, also you guys got crippled too much to rippepost?
haven't seen a proper one in a while now

I don't care about making it look "good" to little kids on Veeky Forums trying to get in on pump and dumps. This coin does have serious potential, yes, which is why I'm trying to shill where real potential is (twitter, twitch streamers, top youtubers, etc).

bouncing back as i type. who didn't see this one coming

After the crash, you should shrink her tits.

MAKE IT E X T R A T H I N N

>bouncing back
to where

LAST NIGHT TOOK AN L

this coin sure has a lot of bagholders.........

lamboholders*

lambohodlrs*

640! Next stop, the moons of Uranus

>tfw fudded all day yesterday to increase my own bags

I can't believe that shit fucking worked, I got a 1m at 490 sats.

Lmao nice

Damn, we're going vertical boys

When should i sell ? is this just a pump ? plz help a newfag out

HODL, we are not even at mars right now

sell in 2 weeks when it's double or triple what it's at now

and what should i do if i need about 100 € quick ?

depending on how much you have to invest, you should probably look at the 1-10 sat coins being shilled

>kneepads

does the /d/rawfag take comissions?

and how much do i need to invest ? in what should i invest ?

i PROUDLY consider myself part of the elite alliance of investors which adamantly REFUSE to sell below the price of ONE U.S. DOLLAR for each and every DIGIBYTE in their possession. i personally invite you to join us but i must WARN you it is not a position to be taken up by the weak minded, wobbly handed or morally deviant -- if you tick even one of these boxes then expect little sympathy!

I don't know, look around, I'm not touching these clear pump and dumps, but if you manage to ride a pump being shilled here and pull out before they dump you can easily double €50 if that's what you're looking after.

Just hold for a couple years, and forget about it, looking at this shit constantly and expecting instant returns is unrealistic and childish.

Well thats sadly what i am looking for. Thank you

I invested only 100 bucks why the fuck would I sell for anything thats not massive gains, aka 1$ per Digimon.

dGB will never grow because all the owners of the coin are bagholders who don't know how to manipulate a market.

>kek

Yea i would hold, i just need money NOW. And i see this as my last option b4 selling my ass.

>all the owners of the coin are bagholders
What's your source for this? As far as I know there's been lots of whale activity in this coin

Thank you for your efforts.

>investing money you cant afford to lose
Only invest money in the first place if your investment could go to 0 without affecting your life.

There's 8 billiion DGBs currently in circulation. Digibyte would need a market cap of $8 billion to reach $1, about half the market value of Ethereum today. And of course in the future there will be far more DGB (21 billion max), meaning a much larger market cap would be needed to reach $1. Never happening. Dogecoin has more than twice the market cap of Digibyte and DOGE is a memecoin created as a joke.

What the fuck, only invest with money you can risk losing, go take out a credit card and invest with that.

Yea wwyd if you work really hard for little money and in the end your whole little life is about to crash ?

twitter.com/DGBchan

try here

Get a better job.

Beautiful W pattern sending it to 1k sats

NEW THREAD

I want to stick my btc between those.

looks like it's climbing back to the 700's
we'll see what happens

You and me both, lad.
>BTC - Big Throbbing Cock

But will it dip after?

goddammit, I was trying to not fap today either...