Is this coin worth holding unto?

Is this coin worth holding unto?

im not sure what it does, but it seems to go nowhere, there's no news either

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Storage_ring
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>new logo
>new wallet design incomin>website in the making

I'd still hold it. I predict it will get to 1$ territory within one year.

Yeah, progress seems slow. Been contemplating cashing out for a while, but have decided to hold.

They've been hiring dev staff and maintaining interaction w/ community and working with node holders. Hopefully they get the nodes online soon. After that things should start picking up. I think they made the right long term choice holding off on bittrex, but it sucks in the mean time.

yeah it's certainly going up long-term, plenty of work being done by the devs

no way am i selling at this price, but i could foresee it dipping to sub 200 in which case i will be buying more

there is news on the Slack, but this is a long term hold. more devs are now on board and funding strategies being put forward

Slow and steady wins the race.

shhh keep quiet while i accumulate...

there new wallet looks good if that counts. waiting for an announcement on the actual tech though

its cheap at the moment probably hit 500 sats soon as peoiple jump on

>tfw my logo didnt win the contest

>1 xby = 211.33 USD

this logo is literally 100000x better than the one they're using, and that's coming from the guy who created pic related

Yes, I'm in constant contact with one of the devs. The STaTic node network is set to debut within the next few weeks and from there, it's a matter of months until the storage and stuff gets going.

bare in mind this is just a design sketch, programming a wallet to look like this is probably a 1/2 month task and even then there's no guarantee it will look as nice as the designs

i love this logo so much, it just perfectly conveys "professional, serious, no cheap frills, straight to the point" which is perfect for a company operating in the secure storage industry

God bless this coin. Its author knows it.

Marketing guy said that he will be posting the rough date of completion for the genesis block today so stay tuned.
You can't stop the power of divine intervention

6-8 days until the block is done

Instead they chose a "totally rad" logo 16 year old's would love. All it needs is a racing stripe and an intro video with epic music.

How the living hell did they not choose the web 3.0 looking one.

Go figure.

the marketing guy is out of touch with modern marketing trends

hence the STaTiC node noNSeNSe

Yeah he can't even make stereo youtube videos.
All you hear is muffled pep talk in one ear with crappy annotations and occasionally talking about "troll patrol". On the official channel.

I feel sorry for those who bought "static nodes". What a waste of money.

> ETH Ethereum 1 ETC = 401,1 USD

mmhmhmh

kekd

it's a good investment, i'm holding it and although the development is kinda slow, the progresses are pretty good. when it'll land on big exchanges it'll skyrocket, so it's all a matter of patience

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Storage_ring implementation coming soon. Can't get better than that