Which historical cultures had the most creative names?

Well, Veeky Forums

L'Thisisa Dogshitthread

I don't know but the least creative are arab muslims.
>I mean I'm christian and worship our last prophet as the son god and we name our children Jesus less than they do Muhammad

Native Americans maybe.

Certainly not the English

Bring back these names.

>Make Naming Great Again

Nah, bring back these names

Ackshyooallee, Jennifer is Cornish. The Welsh form is Gwhynhwyfar or something, more commonly known as guinevere. The Irish is Fionnabhair.

Also, boking my ring at those bastardised Irish names. Americans should never be allowed near anything.

Scottish, Latin and German names sound great.
Irish sound nice, too, but not like the above.

They probably name their kids after Jesus more too. I've known [of] more people named "Isa" than "Jésus"

>Irish sound nice
They're mostly mangled last names. (Using last names as first names seems to be really common in the US) Actual Irish names look like this

>Male
Colm
Oisín
Tadhg
Lorcán
Eoghan

>Female
Niamh
Aoife
Aisling
Siobhán
Saileog

pic tangentially related

>Rohesia for women
Spicy

Incorrect, it should be aromatic as it is an old varient of Rose/Rosie.

He said they sound nice, not look nice.

All the Norman names except Bruce and Taylor are Germanic

Dindus?

Leo is from greek not romans

>Norman is not a Norman name

They're pronounced differently too

Wow this chart is so dumb

>German flag for Germanic
>Anglo-Saxons not in Germanic

Charles for exemple, is the French form of the Germanic name "Karl"
It indeed is of Germanic origin, but putting it under the German (Deutsch) flag is retarded
You'll never meet a German who bears the French form of the name
Only French and English speakers use it

Whoever made that pic really hates France desu
Half these names are French forms of Greek, Germanic, Latin...etc names that entered English following 1066, but the dude went as far as creating a Norman category (lmao) just to avoid mentioning France in the pic

Probably a buttdevasted Brit, I wonder if they'll ever get over what the frogs did to their language

Ancient Egypt without a doubt

>first name
>Achav
British Israelism confirmed.

I don't know which one had the most creative, but the less creative would probably be the Roman, they litteraly called their chilren the second (Secundus) or the fifth (Quintinus)

i have unironically masturbated to the thought irish names before. by far the most A E S T H E T I C language to ever exist

Turkic

Pajeets

Chinese nicknames were bretty creative IMO.

Instead of a shortened version of your name like everyone else: it's an adjective or an attribute of you like "Cute Wu" or "fat Zhang." Or your achievements like "Straight A Yang" or something.
>Everyone becomes "Old (insert given name)" by 50."

Also how before the modern age, a Chinese man would have three names: Your childhood name, your name when you reached your majority, and your courtesy name or "style" (a name used in business/formal settings between strangers). Your friends and lovers called you by your childhood name, your colleagues and social equals by your majority name, and your courtesy name by strangers, your colleagues (formal setting) and social inferiors.

Old Spanish names.