What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hh0_HNpJvoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cocaine and the elderly.

Cubans and elderly Yankees.

Corruption out the ass, drugs, and south americans.

We're no worse than most metropolitan areas.

Florida should have been left as swamp. Better than suburban sprawl devoid of culture and threatened every year by hurricanes.

>devoid of culture
Says who? Reddit maymays?

>threatened every year by hurricanes
The time between the last FL hurricane and the one before was 10 years. And the last one should barely count since it largely missed out on the state and caused more damage elsewhere. New York, New Jersey. Louisiana have been hit worse and more often in recent history than Florida, and they have had historicallly lesser building standards so it's no surprise

You have zero idea of what you're talking about, as is the norm when it comes to internet mongoloids whenever they share their idiotic opinions about the 500 year old state of Florida.

Kill yourself

LOOK YO I MADE FUN OF FLORIDA AGAIN LOL SO FUNNY RITE GUIZE?

youtu.be/hh0_HNpJvoM

t. triggered old jews

Florida is the best state in the Union

The decendants of Europeans came in and started draining wetlands and building high rise condominiums on the coast.

You still can't defend that the swamp was exponentially better/more useful to humanity than south Florida

Their demographic mix is crazy thanks to their positioning, as a result we have the funniest state in the Union

what would we do without our meme state

underground trap-genre rappers

This place gets good rain and sun. Ergo it would be best left as farmland and retirement homes.

This is the only legitimate Floridan in this thread excluding myself.

Phimosis of USA.

Do other people on /his bump pouya or denzel besides me

nothing is wrong.

Boca reppin what up

i do
305 wby

>.t ecologically illiterate
The Everglades put more fish in the sea and birds in the sky than they will ever grow in food crops, that's just scratching the surface.
Humans don't know how to do agriculture anymore anyways.