Tattoo in a dead ass alphabet

>TL;DR
need to write in PROPER elder futhark for a tattoo design

i am trying to learn how to PROPERLY write in elder futhark, for a tattoo design,

this guy in the shop asked for a design to be drawn up in the runic language,

but ive come to find out there are multiple (Wrong) ways to write it,

i don't wanna fuck this guys tattoo up,
anyone got a guide or site to help? thank you

pic related, theres no way thats accurate right?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/#q=st cuthbert's cross jewellery
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just learn the language bruh

Edgy and laaaaaaaaame

What language does he want the phrase in? What is the phrase he wants?

>this guy
aka you

This. OP is trying to prevent his thread from being derailed about how faggy and tryhard his tattoo is.

If he is asking for it, why not let HIM figure it out? what the fuck

This. If it's really not for you, have the guy do it himself. You do it this way and you're to blame for any translation errors.

Do you want it to be said in Old Norse, or just English with the Elder Futhark script?
If the later, it's as simple as just sounding it out.
If the former, you'd want to go back and make sure everything is spelled correctly. Which will be tedious.

>forever a berserker
just wait until you hit 16 and think this through again

Don't get a runic tattoo, you'll get mistaken for a neonazi

>mistaken

If thats the tattoo he wants hes clearly not old enough to be getting one. Dont worry about fucking it up, the whole idea is fucking stupid

To be fair to the guy, I really, REALLY wish I could where a Thunor's hammer pendant with a fylfot/swastika on it. I'm not a pagan, I'm not a Nazi, that's just the most common ethnic/cultural symbol in Anglo-Saxon England.

I've instead settled with a hammer/cross pendant based off one they found in Iceland, pic related. Probably won't even where it, since it's the necklace version of those wolf tee shirts.

>Thunor's hammer pendant with a fylfot/swastika on
>the most common ethnic/cultural symbol in Anglo-Saxon England.

That's a lie.

Alright, you got me.
I meant to say pre-Christian Anglo Saxons, essentially those in Kent and East Anglia.

While we're at it, where can I find that specific shape of cross for sale as a necklace? I'd love to buy one. And would probably wear it.

google.com/#q=st cuthbert's cross jewellery

Man, it's hard to find one that isn't obnoxious, thanks anyway though.

NP.

This is the equivalent of a nigger getting a "we wuz kangs" Egyptian tattoo.

I third this notion. I would also recommend you take this time and energy and channel it into learning Chinese, if only so you can accurately tattoo "I'm a smelly jew" in kanji when they ask for proud warrior or whatever.