Was Genghis Khan white? I just read he might have had red hair and green eyes. inb4 WE WUZ KHANZ

Was Genghis Khan white? I just read he might have had red hair and green eyes. inb4 WE WUZ KHANZ

Those traits show up in native Central Asians occasionally

WE WERE ASIAN WARLORDS I AIN'T BULLSHITTAN YA CLETUS NOW PASS THE MILLER LITE

So what you're saying some asians are white?

Is it because their are white steppe tribes and they traveled east and intermingled with your average east asian steppe folks?

No, despite having red or blonde hair they're still mongoloid.

You know how mixed central asians are? He wasn't white but probably he had some Tocharian/Iranian blood.

Eh that's good enough for me. If Obama is black my boy Genghis was white.

Now
Wait a moment
Are you suggesting
Wait
Might you being implying that
we
wuz
KHANZ?

Ever heard of Finland? Asians can be white looking too.

1 in 200 Mongolians will be born albino, and it's said they carry the lineage of Genghis Khan.

So maybe there's some truth in what you're asking.

HOLY SHIT A RED-HAIRED MONGOLIAN HE MUST BE A FUCKING SORCERER

In all likelihood though he didn't have red hair. That does show up among Asians sometimes, but it's rare as hell. No contemporary account makes note of him being a redhead, when that should be a very distinctive and unique aspect of his appearance in any region of the world.

That's partly because Ukrainian accounts of the Khans described them as what we call Russian Tartars. There's a little confusion surrounding it.

Kek muh boi

It's not like various horseriding nomads didn't rampage down that steppe every other century anyway.

"Tartar" may well have been a generic name for "asiatic horde nomads" rather than our modern ethnospecific usage of the term.

Despite what the Nordcucks would have you believe, they don't have a monopoly on light skinned features. If they never existed blond and red hair would still exist.

WE WUZ

Muh boi Genghis (Artist's rendition)

That kid is white?????

>light skinned features
I think you might have reading comprehension problems.

The red was blood. He basically wandered through endless slaughter.

OP could you perhaps be implying that we was khans and such

Nah you're just a retard.

I'm pretty sure you are the retard. He's white.

Red hair is common in ethnic Mongol/Turkic peoples in central asia but that doesnt mean they're white

caucasoid redhair nomad elites roamed the far east many eons b4 khan

they gathered mongoloids and led them, even mingled

>Melanesians have blonde hair + blue eyes, that means they white

sorry /pol/ but

>MONGOLS
>WHITE

light hair colors and light eyes are a feature recorded in turkic tribes since 100bc
likely a result of light-mixing with indo-europeans

>Genghis was white.
>this is what nords believe

jesus christ, compress this shit

Hold up. I don't understand genetics myself but if Mongolians have the red hair gene, doesn't that make mixing with them okay because your children can still have red/blonde hair and be white?

You tell me.

Daz rite, we wuz khanz n shieet. Everybody knows Timur looked exactly like me.

t. australia