Crypto is giving me insane anxiety

Crypto is giving me insane anxiety.

Yesterday I purchased $100 in ETH and $50 and BTC and I already want out. I think about it 24/7, I'm constantly checking coinbase, I dreamnt last night about crypto, my heart is fucking racing 24/7.

I don't want to miss out on this, though. What do I do? Should I just opt out entirely? Should I just put everything in cold storage? Has anyone else felt like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SmCSssXJ9Hg
MyMonthlyWork.com/?taskid=5901
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're not even in that deep man. People swing thousands, hundreds of thousands in each direction with the just a simple swipe on Blockfolio.

It sounds like you don't have the nerves so you should just sell me your coins for cheap.

Just squeeze your balls real hard and hodl

OMG OP

I can't believe you bought the FOMO.

You're this nervous about $150? Are you a pajeet?

It's not that. It's just that I don't know if I should put in more, I don't want to constantly look at charts and shit, I just want to forget about this stuff but I really don't want to miss out

Dont be a pussy. HODL

These past two days have been rough but pic related. I got them hoofs

go all in on MOON pussy

Look lad

Today I bought my first ever cryptocurrency, $50 BTC and $50 ETH. Just hold it and reinvest until you get significant profit, and/or dabble in some smaller coins like Mooncoin for some sweet profit potential.

Keep holding those bags goyim. Nothing bad could possibly ever happen.

That's called a gambling addiction. Stop doing this. You will literally develop an addiction to gambling. These are the symptoms of a fucking gambling addiction.

Do what I do and invest in ICO's. Read the white paper, research the team and the technology, set dates, put the money in, store in offline backed up wallets, and forget about it. Check the news once per week with big news dates marked on your calendar, and live your life. STOP trading. These people aren't good or healthy people. Get the fuck away from them OP and take after me, okay? DON'T do this anymore. This are degenerate gambler habits, the furthest thing from smart money like me.

Sell every Bitcoin: youtube.com/watch?v=SmCSssXJ9Hg

MyMonthlyWork.com/?taskid=5901
not spam pls go

What the fuck are you doing in life where you are stressing out about $150?

You can make that in one day if you work in a restaurant.

lol, I lost about $1200 in a day once.

If you only bought $150 and its stressing you just forget about it and hold it for 3 years to see what its worth then

People like this who wont be able to help but panic sell are exactly what is going to cause BTC to crash. I cannot fucking wait.

you have nucleus accumbens problems. You should never ever gamble or coin. seriously. Neurofag here.

Its gonna be the biggest jump then the biggest crash ever.

Buy and hold

Find like 5 you believe in and just trickle money in every payday

I've invested $15,000, how do you think I sleep?

pretty good actually, it's worth 60k now even in the middle of the slump.