Mini-Whale here

Hello Veeky Forums bros,

Okay so i have a tough decision to make and I've been talking to my roommates about it but i thought it would ask you guys:

Okay so I dropped 2 BTC on ethereum (1 when it was at $16 and 1 at $28)

>I now have 120 ETH

The problem is:

>I have a student loan debt of 40k

Basically, I'm pretty nervous right now because I don't know if its gonna go up or down, and I just want to pay off my loan.

Should I sell like half now? (I figure if i sell 50 ETH at 200 I will atleast have $10,000 to knock out some of my college debt, and then if the other 70 ETH continue to moon, I'll still have my lambo money)

Thoughts? Ideas?

pay off the loan ya fuckin dingus. markets fluctuate but thats debt going nowhere but up unless you pay it off

if loan rate is above 3% yes

Don't sell any until It reaches at least $300.

Rumors, RUMORES, are saying that eth will fall more, to the 90 dollars, but I do not know, it depends if you want to make a hold or fast gains, it should increase a lot before the fall

Depends on the loan rate senpai

Right. But if I hang on to the ETH i could potentially get shit rich?

Also, even if it dropped to like $100 per ETH i could still pay off some of the loan?

Why don't you just transfer enough to make your loan payments?

nigga you wouldn't be a mini-whale if you had 1200 eth

The loans technically aren't due until I graduate in December.

I'm unsure of whether or not to sell now (and get a definite sum of money) or to hold (and potentially get rich.)

>December

Hold, youll be alright

hodl the eth, 241.4 eth holder here

right but don't you have a payment scheme? Just gradually sell off to make your payments (starting in december)

ETH is basically about as safe as we get in crypto these days.

Well true but I'm surrounded by kids with like

Wish I had gotten in at even $40. With where I got in I'm only gonna be comfortable with throwing enough money in to get up to around 40 ETH

Okay. Thats what I was thinking. I was just a little uncertain because of the normie factor lately (Dan bilzerian and stuff)

I'm in your situation OP, but with 6 ETH. Damn it all

Paying off a... what, 3% loan is ridiculous.

I'd sooner put my money in an DJ index fund than pay off a student loan.

>DJ index fund

Isn't it funny that when we were younger and a lot more ignorant we all thought Dow Jones was this big bad all powerful stock...the PINNACLE of investment.

The more you learn about economics, trading, trends and just more about life in general you realize just how fucking shitty and unstable major US index funds are. It's unbelievable how many normies have their literal lives (pensions, 401ks ect) tied in with that cancer with active big time jew managers that put them in everything that you'd never EVER trade in....all in fiat at that.

Really fucking grinds my gears desu, my parents are gunna get killed and there's nothing i can tell em.

I have 1000 ETH and 10 BTC

Do I make honorary mini-whale?
Can I be... pic related?

can you afford your loan payments, if so hold your coins.
otherwise if you cant make payments pay it off

Wait until after metropolis at least. Them gains over 300

And fidelity will integrate with coinbase come q3 this year so all the old fuck hodlers will get in. Massive money flowing in this year

I'd sell half if I were you

It's a win win
>ETH moons, could have had more profit but you're still doing well
>ETH crashes, could have had more profit but at least you made 10k