Kangs

Why are Negroids so desperate to be decended from Egyptian kings? It'd be sad if it wasn't so pathetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's because western society only really recognizes Egypt as a great African civlization. In general, we don't know shit about anything other than Egypt, so they sure as shit don't know.

While it wasn't a black kingdom like they want to believe, there were black pharaohs (even outside the one shitty dynasty), and there were blacks in power. Two of the most famous pharaohs, Akhenaten and his son Tutankhamun were part black.

Why do you care so much? Are you ancient Egyptian? Who gives a fuck about an ancient civilization and who thinks they are descended from. Im pretty sure ancient Egypt was very mixed because of the Nubians and Semites anyways

This, Egyptians were the rape-children of Nubians, Semites, Mediterraneans, Arabs, and Slavs.

More like those people are the babies of Egyptians.

>what is Ethiopia
>what is Songhai
Kys

Normies and especially black people will know only thever names of those places. They aren't taught in school.

Even if they aren't normie tier (which doesn't mean much as normies are imbeciles when it comes to geography and history) they're hardly esoteric and are definitely taught in schools.

Ethiopian history might get a passing mention in one highschool world history class. Songhai not at all.

>White people discover hoteps.

I like how Veeky Forums just discovered this but they to paint it as a discovery or recent thing.

I learned about Songhai in high school history. As far as being passing or not, American high school curriculum is essentially one big passing of world events.

>Why are Negroids so desperate to be decended from Egyptian kings?
because they have no importance in history, blacks have spent their time either being slaves or tribes, with the occasional tiny, slightly developed 'empire' in Mali, or Ethiopia

it's not normal for people to know any old civilizations in africa other than egypt. almost nobody knows about kush in at least the US and they even have super cool big shit lying around from their civ where meticulously crafted jewellery pieces and other attention-grabbing evidence of a complex and thriving civilization were found in tombs. whites in the US don't know about kush, and blacks in the US have like a quarter chance at best on average to know what whites know as far as history goes, egypt was taught in elementary school, it's what they know so it's what they cling to.

inferiority complex they got nothing on white Europeans, Asians or Arabs and they know it
>rest of the world is already colonising, creating art, writing books, discovering gunpowder,...
>you're still living like animals in bushes and mudhuts
it's pretty fucking obvious that they got owned by all the other races

Ethiopias only mention in my history class was when we talked about european imperialism( in connection with the italian invasion).

Why do these topics get more attention than actual discourse on Sub-Saharan Africa's past? There's a lot of solid information out there.
It is rather weird how the "we wuz, " stuff kicked off, inspite of the hotep crowd being around for decades. Now it's this oh so profound and funny meme!
I don't necessarily agree with Diop, but I have yet to read his work. I recall Basil Davidson dismantled his hypothesis wit a single image.

It's because most people are eurocentric.

Or because they're louder and more obnoxious than actual historians?

Well they're taught stuff through a European lense.

How does Europeans lens = Afrocentrism?

Huh? I'm saying that since if they're African history at all its through a European tint. So they discuss the subject as such, or just meme because they don't know shit.

I've never seen this in real life. Only on Veeky Forums.

It isn't much different from medieval Europeans pretending to be Romans and Greeks.

What's your point though? The lens can be European, African, Asian or something else entirely. Its ultimately just a source on the matter. African sources are no less bias than any other.

How do you figure? Europeans can trace their ancestry back to Greece and Rome. My own ancestry goes back to ancient Anatolia.

Why are whites people so desperate that they repeat it all the time?

Consequence of grouping people by continent of origin instead of ethnic group

Just saying that's why there's so many we wuzzers instead of people who know anything.

There will come a time, where Egyptians are considered to be Africans that resemble the tribes of the Congo, Nigeria, etc. to be a fact.

Just listen to what Shakka Ahmose has to say and you'll be woke from the white lies

Europeans will continually question the validity of African centered theories and understandings of Northeastern Africa.

I mean daily I see posters point links and pages speaking of the caucasian african and state in many ways the greatness of my people Habesha/Ethiopians lying in supposed non-blackness.

People with no understanding of the ancient history of Africa will tirelessly persist in claiming ownership of an African people. Lambasting any who speak out against it.

>Why do you care so much? Are you ancient Egyptian? Who gives a fuck about an ancient civilization and who thinks they are descended from.
Because it's Veeky Forums you goof

Ethiopians ≠ Egyptians

but those europeans don't tend to be northern europeans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt

i didn't know this but they really WUZ KANGZ

really makes you think

>tiny

Northern Europeans aren't the only ones vested in history.

because sub Saharan negroids never accomplished anything worth mentioning? you must be retarded for even asking

what a total non sequitur

i was saying that europeans who can trace their ancestry back to greece and rome don't tend to be northern europeans and yet northern europeans are those most likely to pretend to be greeks and romans

you have not experienced hell until you have met a spergy lanklet public school teacher who thinks he's cicero