MoonCoin General - /mcg/ - Attack the sell wall

Mooncoin is a three year old coin that has started to generate immense momentum in the past few days, reaching more than 100BTC volume today.

It's recently acquired a new dev, a new website just last month and uses a bunch of cool tech!

- Fast and simple
- For basic legitimate commerce
- Completely decentralized
- Smart likes™, Transparent blockchain record keeping, proprietary programming language
- Limited total supply, based on average distance from the Earth to the Moon
- New and interactive dev; poster on bitcointalk.org

mooncoin.com/

>But friendly shill, where can I acquire this glorious investment?
Go to bleutrade.com/ OR novaexchange.com/ OR coinexchange.io/, sign up, send your BTC to trader wallet

>My BTC isn't appearing in the wallets!!?
These sites are not used to the amount of transfers, hold tight and your coins will arrive. Double check addresses

>But why should I invest?
Because this is basically the new RDD. We break walls every day, going from 5BTC vol to 300+ in the same time. The idea is to, as a community, build enough hype to get MoonCoin listed for an investment explosion.

Any more questions, or if you want to join the memecoin fun, hop on discord.gg/TGfCx

Mooncoin Moon Mission ahoy! This thread is made for the people who want to HODL.
>>

Other urls found in this thread:

labnol.org/internet/retweet-favorite-twitter-bot/28967/
chainz.cryptoid.info/moon/#!extraction
discord.gg/D57cx8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Alright bois, this is where we separate the boys from the men.

This puppy needs to get on bittrex or polo. To do that we 100% NEED social media & normie-friendly engagement.

Here's what you do:

labnol.org/internet/retweet-favorite-twitter-bot/28967/

Make a Twitter bot to retweet or favorite mooncoin related content:

> Go to apps.twitter.com and create a new application. Fill-in the mandatory fields (name, description, URL) and click Create. Next go to Keys and Access Tokens and click the Create my Access Token button. Twitter will generate the Consumer Keys & Access tokens that we will need in the next step.

> Open the Twitter Bots app and add the keys from the previous stop. Next go to the bots page and enter the search phrase.

> Choose the action as either Retweet or Favorite from the dropdown and click the Create button to run your Twitter bot.

Bittrex sees the volume moving on Bleu and Nova, there's their financial incentive. Now they need assurance of long-term return, (aka people like this coin in the long-haul and it's going to keep pumping through their exchange for a while). To do this they need two things:

>Developers are active and continuing to develop the coin. This is already done.

>Social media engagement that demonstrates peoples interest in the currency. This is where you can step in and help do your part.

It sounds daunting, but it's not. setting up a twitter bot takes a few minutes and then you just let it run.

That's right, the ONLY thing separating you from your new lambo is a few clicks of a button on Twitter.

Step up user, stop living the NEET life, get YOUR money. And get it. now.

This gone be good

chainz.cryptoid.info/moon/#!extraction

>holding a PoW coin
>holding a PoW coin with over 200 billion in circulation

Repeat of RDD?

I definitely had fun tripling my investment since yesterday, I mean it was only 50 bucks, but this is the most entertaining 50$ I've ever spent. Grade A Memes

mooncoin is a scam, you dumbasses are falling for it and these kike shills are raking in the profits. Do your research.

Tried doing this and said my account was suspended, what do?

The Dev already cut out Vernon's 80 billion, it's a coin made for people you can expect scammers to lose capital investment. The blockchain is 100% transparent.

Stay poor.

>moon loonies are trying to coordinate a shilling operation from their Discord chat
Yikes.

kike shills? are you kidding. you wouldn't say that if you were in the discord ayyyy lmao

I heard the dev is in the works now that the volume is spiking, good to see

Gonna do this with a throwaway email, everyone else should too

how do i get one quickly user?

proxy & fake phone number/email address

Reminder to any newfags that this coin is fucking dead and only pump and dump shills post about it.

literally couldn't be further from the truth. it's all in the name guy. no dumping, no time.

FUCK OFF, RANDY

the more the weak baby handed man children sell at 3 satoshi, the more people who expect to see a return on their 3 satoshi purchase.

46 mil checking in. HOLDING.

Remember RDD? Of course, you wagecucks are still in tears after missing out at 2 sats, 3 sats, 4 sats, 5 sats, etc...

WAIT LONGER AND IT WILL BE TOO LATE

its been at 2 sats almost all day.

if you count the sub-satoshi values it is on an extremely strong and linear upward trend. 5 was today's high

Nope, this coin is going to make moves, and I'm launching a mass campaign for women to buy this

re: large circulation issues affecting demand and eastern whales who bought multi-billion dollar amounts at sub-satoshi rates

from the dev

"Now that things have settled..
There are a few potential bits and pieces on the horizon; with the release (or read: stability) of the new Litecoin 0.13 codebase, i've put out an EOI regarding migration to this codebase.
Additionally, there is the advent of MoonLite; but there has been a tonne of stuff that I haven't had time to work on - such as recording data/messages on the (existing) blockchain, portable wallets and so forth.
An algorithm switch from scrypt has been brought up; so that it takes the power away from the massive pools and puts it back in the hands of the everyday user.
I'd considered Argon2 (which has been difficult to implement as of yet), as well as Skein.. but this is still up in the air at the moment.
Bittrex has always been the next target; however previous attempts at getting it listed get their standard coverall response of 'Our policy is not to comment on whether a coin is being listed etc' - hinting that social media is the way to get noticed.

What do you have in mind for the future?
james"

so these coins you're buying are going to get a lot more rare, he has already cut out 80 billion misappropriated mooncoin

I can't believe I got in at 4 sat. That's FOMO buying at work

In any case, I think this stupid shit coin will actually be profitable. I'm seeing parallels with RDD. Even rdd had massive sell walls at early prices. As long as the underlying tech is good and the dev's are legit, then the true value will eventually shine

well the dev is hyperactive now with the volume, and he's in contact with the admin of the discord community

Patience is key my friend it's literally RDD all over again
I bought RDD at 15 sats went down to 11 sats and I literally thought it was dead and will never come back so I debated selling at loss but figured it'll get pumped again like any other coin so I gave it a few days and went up to 70 sats so patience was fucking worth it

lets face it, this coin has a real community now and we know cryptocurrencies aren't going anywhere... nowhere else can you get so many pieces of something this big so cheaply

not even phased

$500k+ daily volume... hardly a pump and dump champ

same, i think we just got jordan belford'd

Obviously not saying its the same as bitcoin.. but people were saying the same shit about bitcoin as they are about mooncoin. It is gonna go up past 10 sats and when it gets to a bigger exchange it will go higher

>t; shlomo

>the underlying tech
Its literally just a rebranded shitcoin. It brings nothing new to the table.

>combines features from existing coins in a new and useful way
>brings nothing new to the table
pick one

people here feel like RDD was some god tier coin, at least mooncoin has some innovation behind it

>and yet, RDD mooned

To the moon with MOON

The 3 sat wall is slowly but surely getting chipped down, back at 4 sat by tomorrow morning for sure

To everyone saying this coin has no tech behind it can get fucked – the goes the same for all the other shitcoins out there which is practically everything not in the top 5.

>has a real solid community behind
>high volume
>massive interest (you’re bitching it just adding to the hype, faggot)
>you are never in this early ever
>help get this coin on a major exchange

Good to hear

we're slowly getting rid of the weak handed fear selling faggots

>bought at 1-2 sats
>It's at 1-2 sats today

No point selling now anyway.

We need shills on Chinese twitter or the Chinese equivalent of twitter.
Remember the MOON is LUCKY in China.

Somebody needs to get on this for us all to lambo. I would do it myself but I don't know Chinese.

i got in at ~40sat LTC, but still, i hodl

what does it take to get this on bittrex?

Can't believe people are selling at 1, there's nothing to lose and everything to gain at that point.

It needs more social media attention apparently.

except for when people dont want to buy, then youre stuck with it

Send emails to [email protected] about this

Unless you have 500 million there's always going to be a whale to eat your 1 sat sell.

>back at 2 sats
FUCKING WEAK-HANDED KEKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>still falling for this ponzy scheme
yall deserve everything yall are gonna get

>copy and pasted from RDD thread last week

>worst case scenario is losing fees
oh no better sell everything quick

>Made it out with x3 what I put in.
Thanks Veeky Forums

mooning soon fellow Veeky Forumsmen!

CoinExchange is so fucking confusing. Where do I find my wallet code thingy?

>This puppy needs to get on bittrex or polo.
i agree that this would great, but why not also get it on yobit?
i know lots of people don't like yobit, but one thing it does have is great volume.

Made a novaexchange account, how do I buy mooncoin? just tell me what to google, i dont know the lingo. Got anywhere from 100 to 1000 i can invest

pls gib moon kind anons

2FMGw39cSnj3BJ1XqHTPk14FswnDLyw3Q5

Which wallet for mooncoin?

It has to be highly secure until the inevitable lambo. Can't leave it on the exchange.

Guys i need help asap. I made a deposit on Novaexchange, the balance is correct but when i try to buy MOON it says "you have 0 btc", why?

Just use the core wallet

maybe it's pending? Are you sure the btc is available?

DONT buy. You are giving away money.

Problem solved, thanks man, may MOON make you rich

inv discord.

>An algorithm switch from scrypt has been brought up; so that it takes the power away from the massive pools and puts it back in the hands of the everyday user.
Does this mean Staking or something similar?

this coin is dead as fuck now

too many cunts selling

>tfw the 2 sat sell wall is getting bigger

time to get out boys

time to buy at 1 sat again!

Last call to get out. Only 20btc left on buywall

2 sat sell wall down

OK FUCK I'm buying it now
I'm already mad enough I bought RDD early at 6 sats and I sold it at 12

Selling now @ 1 sat.
Enjoy your 100% loss

Is it too late to get in now?

I only got half a btc to invest anyways

Don't listen to the troll guys, its trading at 3 sats with decent volume.

You were saying?

Newfag to this board lurker to others, so what's going on here and how do I make money I also am a poorfag

This. The sad part is even after it tanks people will be in here saying oh well I bought at 1 sat so it was a good investment anyway! Like with any scamcoin the reason they are shilling it now is so you buy their 3 year old bags.

should I spend $200 this weekend on ETH or moar moons

I already have 1.1mil in mooncoins, but I also wanna diversify since ETH will probably moon to BTC-level prices eventually

Im sure biz as a collective isn't buying up $500k worth a day you wankwad. People can see the potential of the profits made here. Either buy in or fuck off.

you already know the answer to that

Look at these walls, why do you think this is going anywhere but down?
It already pumped 400% now it's going down.
I'm out with my 100% gains

discord.gg/D57cx8

If you don't get out ASAP and cut your losses you're absolutely worthless

you're not gonna get someone to sell to you at 1sat so stop trying to fud

lmao dude you have no idea

In talks with some whales today, gents

Pretty much the only reason I'm staying. The community and memes behind this are gonna explode. Its so dirt cheap atm, throw 50 quid in and bounce, I've just been making memes lol. I dont get the FUD or care about it.

t. 3 sat buyer

?? Nah I bought in at 1 SAT before all the hype caught on. I just know how to hodl and not panic sell lol

really makes u think huh

or you can fuck off and stop trying to scam people cunt. mooncoin is fucking trash.

fake and gay like your mum

You don't understand 1 sats is over values for this shit coin

Have fun with DGB...