Anyone here still holding Reddcoin (RDD)?

Anyone here still holding Reddcoin (RDD)?

Should we hold out through this dip or sell?

Got in at 10 sats, and am wondering if it will rise again or if RDDs shine is really over.

Links:
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/reddcoin/
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-RDD
reddcoin.com/
reddit.com/r/reddCoin/

I am not selling this bitch.

Still holding. Big sell wall, but we can still chip away at is.

ded coin ded thread

It's being kept artificially low by a big sell wall atm by a whale looking to buy cheap. It will dip soon and then shoot up when the whale buys how much he wants.

man this is my money printing machine I'm holding forever

Hodl

why wait and risk it when youre already up so much? you have mor to lose than you do to lose out on

Not selling until REDD-ID comes out. That's when we pay hookers to eat our asses. Also can't wait until it's listed on polo. Gonna be gud.

better fucking hurry up im panicking, also we have a giant whale here 50 million rdds he claims it atleast

That nigger iz going to dump his 100 million coins

You know that's one of us right?

your not serious are you

bump

he's holding for a year guaranteed. nothing to lose for him, everything to gain

bought at 73 just as it fell to the lower 60s a few hours ago.

Sold for 75 sats as soon as it pumped a bit.

God im glad im out

Sold it for other, more promising coins. Holding this one is risky IMHO. I'm planning to reenter once we hear about release month/date

got 519k at 5 sat, debating selling to buy into other coins.

sold half mine....the chart doesn't look good. I think it may tank lower like back to 20 according to some dudes on reddit.

Got in at five. 100 dollars initial investment and I got that back 5x by selling half of it. My 300k RDD will be mine until $1.50

whales sell wall at 67 sats.

Once they pull that down expect it to pump.

Will break 100 sat this time ?

Im holding but this bags are heavy

I just sold at a loss from from 74 sat to 66 sat...I don't like to do that but it looks like it might be stalled here awhile and I think I can quickly make back what I lost by buying other coins.

they're probably butthurt no coiners who were holding long before the first pump and sold everything at 20 sat

Siacoin setting up for some gains

The 67 sats sell wall it falling brahs

Yeah I already bought in a bunch at 332sat so what I took a hit on in RDD I already potentially made twice that through SC.

I think it will go higher too.

BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!

SELL!SELL!SELL!SELL!SELL!SELL!SELL!SELL!SELL!SELL!SELL!SELL!SELL!SELL!SELL!SELL!SELL!SELL!SELL!SELL!SELL!SELL!SELL!SELL!SELL!SELL!SELL!SELL!SELL!SELL!SELL!SELL!SELL!SELL!SELL!SELL!SELL!SELL!SELL!SELL!SELL!SELL!SELL!SELL!SELL!SELL!SELL!SELL!SELL!SELL!

Filthy nocoiner

That guy on reddit was wrong, he said it would drop straight after getting to 98sat

It didnt.

Are you retarded? RDD has much more potential than this.

It is like people dont want to make money. Why is everyone on this shitty board a weak handed faggot?

Did you ever trade real stocks?

I'm holding for 2 main reasons:
1. REDD ID will create hype again and we will at least reach the same 97 sats if not pass 100, the lazy bastards just need to get on releasing it.
2. This is a still low sat coin on bittrex with no other markets apart from BTC (unlike moon which can be traded for other alts, and is much more risky to hold) meaning this is a still very attractive coin for future pump and dumps.

I can day trade it back and forth, but it's too risky now, you might sell it and the next hour the devs release news or the whales pump it up again. Also it's been pretty consistent past 24 hours with no major dips or raises.

A whale keeps dropping 60 btc sell walls at 67 sats

Hey there, I'll take that precious REDD!

RvTxSpiZoy4f64HJpChhypTuL2HFLBJuZz

Still hodling

dammit everyone has always more than me :(

A guy in the other thread said he would send some RDD to people but didn't deliver :(

RpNnhqDSa13aYaqrwVmKXoGdQjvQfghnqZ

Tfw used to have a million but sold most of it. I have 171k now :(

The tech and the idea behind it is solid, and the demand for it is very much alive, however the developer and his team's attitudes are very fucking piss poor and I just got through lightly grilling the moderator for the Reddcoin subreddit basically telling them to get their shit together and take charge of this project or sell it off to someone who will.

I can tell that they are a bit nervous with the sudden spike, but I dont give a fuck, either man-up and take charge of the project or just fuck off. Dont beat around the bush with this "hurr crypto is risky guyz, we cant gahrantee anythingz" bullshit. We know crypto is risky, we know nothing is set in stone, what we want is at least a 100% pledge to full-time investment and commitment, and a just fucking splash of optimism. These guys are being complete fucking morons.

That being said, Im still holding for the forserable future.

We can stake, I'm vested at poswallet. It earns around 5% yearly.
Thanks to /biz I got in at 7 sat, sold half my pile at 16.

I missed this because I had no money
Would anyone mind to spare me a seat in the shuttle? Help is appreciated, thank you

RbPsZuhWVuEk113R2ZqRpbxhxt6i7HtUUs

Sat on 4.4 million REDD.

Holding, just like you should all be.

>however the developer and his team's attitudes are very fucking piss poor and I just got through lightly grilling the moderator for the Reddcoin subreddit basically telling them to get their shit together and take charge of this project or sell it off to someone who will.
I agree and thank you my man for putting your foot down, the devs are lazy ass britfags who aren't taking this seriously, but they will have problems because people's money is involved now. This shit is now 60+ sats not 5 sats how it was a month ago, a lot of people are holding this.

Hold on boys for ANOTHER PUMP!!!

Confirmed holding here.

EVERYBODY HOLD.

Shill spotted.

Devs are very responsive and are cool guys.

Every one bought at 5 sat

I've made 28k this week just from staking

I'm HODL until it gets to at least 5 cents

I need to start staking, whats the process? Makes HODL much more appealing

Either put all your coins in poswallet and it does it for you

Or download resddcoin wallet from the website and stake yourself.

Meant to tag you, not me

That sell wall at 67 sat...

The more you fucking faggots pressure this dude the less he's gonna want to do it. Fuck off you invested of your own free will.

weak ass FUDs in this thread

lead dev posted yesterday about how he has specifically avoided providing any updates since this shit started skyrocketing off the launchpad last week.

do your fucking research you spineless fuckwits

that means he is holding shit back while the natural hype runs the course before posting an update to make this shit go mars

Mars is just a stepping stone.

We are going to Jupiter my friend,

>poswallet
Aren't you afraid of leaving so much money in someone else's hands?

I actually want to buy more RDD just so I can stake more

Not now, I seem to trust the posw devs from what they are like on slack. I will move to my own wallet once I get a new laptop next month.

Sure, you can trust individuals to be nice people, but do you trust the people THEY trust?
do you trust their hardware?
do you trust their cleaning lady?

also, how can they stake dogecoins?
Now I feel like I don't know what staking means

Holding since 2014. Not gonna sell now.

What's the sell limit you're all hoping to reach?

HODL
O
D
L

Then he's not the right guy for the job and he should sell the project to someone in the community who has the time, resources and, most importantly, the WILL to see this project through.

We have very little info to go off of in the crypto market compared to stocks or forex, what makes coins successful in this market is not just the tech but consistent transparency and routine updates with regards to the roadmap (oh yeah, this dev STILL hasn't put out a planned roadmap yet), and he and his team seem just completely ho-hum about it all.

If this keeps up its just matter of time before someone with more motivation forks off their own project from Reddcoin and rips the rug from right beneath their feet, and that person will be the one to get my money and it will be 100% the Reddcoin's team own fault.

The market and demand has already spoken, the ball is in their court, everyone is just now waiting to see if THEY will be the ones to pick it up.

lmfao. How. fucking. new. are you faggots?

I bought $45 bucks worth of RDD little over a week ago. 500k reddcoin. Right now thats worth $700.

My only regret is i didnt put in $4500. Id have $70,000 now.

it's dipping now
I'm about to put $900 on RDD... but I'm afraid
only if it goes down a bit more though

did the feature for Q4 2016 actually make it?

Gonna tank below 50 today, look at those motherfucking sell walls. I'm holding still though. Lets see. Hopefully it's just whales trying to accumulate more.

Well it probably is the whales because who else would set up an enormous sell wall without trying to sell anything at all.

If the whales are still trying to accumulate more coins I think they really want to push this coin up later.

Glad I'm hodling my bags. This will be good.

Thank god BTC transaction times, I think I'll pass on buy RDD now, it just keeps going down and down. Too risky.

Yeah I'm not getting tricked into letting this shit go. Honestly it's scary rn but my million are safe. If it got down into the 30's I'd sell half but that's it.

Stay strong, don't let the whales rape you

everything is crashing now, good bye cryptocoins

you realize everything is crashing right

I just sold 40,000 at 54 sats. It's hovering around 53-55 sats on BIttrex right now with an almost asymptotic sell wall. I see ReddCoin decreasing for a bit until the wall comes down.

Once it hits a new floor, I'm buying back in.

>inb4 day trading
I'll still buy back in at 56-60 sats if I notice a trend. I'm willing to eat a few bucks to be wrong. But, from what I've seen in the last half hour, I made the right move so far.

sell me all your RDDs! Buying this dip to add to my 2 million i bought at 5 sat

>tfw it's crashening

Time to get ready to back the truck up