Golem Brass Release

If you aren't invested in Golem yet, you better get in fast!
>Pre-Brass Golem 0.6.0 Released!I
Read more here:
blog.golemproject.net/pre-brass-golem-0-6-0-released-a6501ed8f178

Personally I don't own a lot of it, since I'm a poor fag, however when brass gets fully announced, Golem will shoot like a moon you haven't seen before.. Not only that, but there are huge rumours, that coinbase is about to list it on their exchange, which makes perfect sense, since the trading volume is about to freaking EXPLODE, and they want some of the trading fee $$$

If you look at the trading chart, you can easily see that the price is about to take off like crazy!

Golem is CHEAP as long as it's traded below $1.. I predict the price to go as high as $5 a year from now, if not more.

I suggest anyone who wants to gain some profit to get in now.. Don't go all in, but at least get some, you won't regret it, I guarantee it!

Nice

I got 25 a couple hours ago, good to see green numbers again.

I'm holding 3k gnt and I am excite

>just got done being pumped

:thinking:

When Brass gets completely announced, expect the price to moon way over $1... Just saying...

I used to be pretty stoked on brass until they started releasing renders from it. Maybe they're just off with the marketing but it looks kind of bad to me.

This is only the beginning dude, in fact it dipped down from yesterday.. It was at more than 50 cents... The current price is cheap, but won't stay this low for long, that's 100% certain

Forget about:

>DGB
>MOON
>REDD

And pick a safe bet with a project that is VERY useful for big companies and small businesses, including normal human beings. This update is highly anticipated, and the whales are about to buy in now...
Get in, or miss the chance to make EASY profit.. Just saying.. Have a nice day

if you don't own Golem, stop making the same shit thread over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.
It's anoying to say the least.

Look at the trading charts.. HOLY SHIT!
This thing is about to MOON reAl FUCKING hard! Glad I got in at $0.20
However I'm gonna buy some more..

Fuck off no coiner

Shit going to dump kek

>nocoiner
HAHAHA fucking idiot. Stop baiting with your made up shit threads. It's getting old. You are pretty much copypasting the same shit and only changing the name of the coin.
Lazy cum guzzler. Just stop making this shit threads.

Why do you think people are shilling it so hard?

Brass isn't a rendering engine, but merely a framework for apps to run on. Brass is going to include an app for the blender render and I think the lux renderer.

if not a no coiner, then probably an idiot with less than 1000$ worth of crypro
Inexperienced newfag

You fucking polish turd, how much are you into it that you need to make a thread like every 15 minutes?

Crypto*

>with less than 1k
HAHAHA FUCKING NIGGER, MADE 5K on the small SYS coin jump just 5 minutes ago.
I guess I'm being blessed by calling on your poorly written threads

That's what I originally though and then they started releasing 3d models that looks pretty meh and it was pumping hard so I sold it. I'll still keep it on my radar for when the xrp pump stops.

It's my first thread about Golem ever.. Lmao

As if 5k is a lot? Oh lord... I've made $250k this month alone...
Go home poor man.. Give me your BTC address and I might send you a few sats to make your day, lmao

do me friend
1nD9f1EcWAsm59wkd4ZJnm76FK8JhfRPz

dude, you do understand that you've been pasting the same OP all day and this board has IDs?
How do you say "I'm a worthless piece of shit" in polish? Do you even get some coins for this?
I'm starting to think that pajeets are not the only poor fucks that need the change to get by

>delusional... the post
if you were making that much money, you would not be making this desperate threads.

All day? Dude.. I just came home.. Been out all day, and wanted to share my thoughts on Golem.. Sure I might not be the only one doing that.. But I have never posted anything about Golem, until now :)

Not that I can prove it, so yeah.. whatever think what you want.. Idgaf

Dang I was happy just making $100 bucks today. I'm not even in the same league.

13ECkNfYPrvhsdKbqZsTrQw3FwSiCSU7SB

Ile wiszę? if you don't accomplish shit with this threads?

Just bought 3000 Golem on Coinbase ;) Fuck Yeah!

stop this shit.

This isn't even your thread, this board has IDs you know

I just want to diversify in things that are actually worth holding

16qmbJBHhNYx1z669qEAJi1Zu9GaYExaWR

>tfw only 600 golem

>be polish fuckwad
>accept to shitpost for spare change
>do a poor job copy pasting and writing post in reddit space formatting emphasizing words like CHEAP or EXPLODE
>change IP to get different ID to bump the thread and fake interest in bullshit OP
>someone finds out I'm a poor polish fuck trying to get my spare change to eat a bowl of rice
>whole thread gets shit on
>fuck up and reply using the ID of one of the fake posters
>be annoyed at home now I have to wait to make a new thread and hope nobody shits on it

Thanks for the laugh friendo
Have some (YOU)s and a couple of trips, that's as much as you will be doing for the next few hours

Yeah he's sending towels stolen from the gyms to poland so his family can sell them for a bowl of rice.

But now let's be serious, golem's undisputedly going up once brass is released.

does anyone have any cool golem wallpapers? i would love to be reminded of the price of GNT every waking moment of my life