Can we have an Africa appreciation general?

Can we have an Africa appreciation general?
>birth place of modern humans
>all we ever do is talk about Asia, America and Africa

Other urls found in this thread:

seunfakze.wordpress.com/2012/02/21/stateless-societies-the-igbo-the-fulani-the-somali-by-prof-g-n-ayittey/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would very much like this OP however I'm almost certain this is going to devolve into something horrible.

Can we just scream "RAWG! NIGGERS!" and call it a night?

WE

Tell me some cool things about oldschool African dynasties and stuff, Veeky Forums. I'm pretty empty on facts.

Ethiopian Empire was pretty rad. I think the main leader from it literally gets worshipped as a god today.

Veeky Forums as a whole hates black people.

Especially black people from low income neighborhoods.

It's all good though.

Youre thinking of the ethopian king, hes like very modern, 20th century. His name is Ras Tafari, literally the name of the religion
>smoke weed errdaay

>It's all good though.
Are you black? I like you guys t b h senpai.

you're delusional, a vocal minority hate blacks

>Veeky Forums as a whole hates black people.
The world as a whole hates black people.

huh, I thought they hated niggers

Yes.

Ok.

Probably. It doesn't bother me that much.

Probably.

:(
Whether you believe it or not, Obama set back a lot of stereotypes of blacks globally.

You seem cool.

Veeky Forums doesn't allow us to have threads like this.

I mean I guess, but if we are being honest I never cared for a black president or any president. Don't feel sad user. I'm just semi-normie dude living in the suburbs of Connecticut trying to find my way on this lil planet.

You are cool as well.

They did contribute to the world through unique cultural influence, African Art inspired cubism and modern art
Other than that Africa's the Detroit of the Geo-political world. Had some great stuff, but now it is a shithole

The Agostinho Neto mausoleum in Angola is pretty neat.

What do you guys think about stateless/decentralized societies? The Igbo of Nigeria allegedly used it to great success.

Who gives a shit about what they "contributed to the world"? History and culture aren't contests.

I mean you're women are hot, I admit I've fapped to Zulu reed dancers a fair amount of times.

I agree

I'm having trouble thinking in stateless terms and want muh state.

yeah this was also the problem Europeans had with them. If you don't follow the ideas of Westphalian Sovereignty then GET OUT REEEEE

>“I am convinced that those societies [as the Indians] which live without government enjoy in their general mass an infinitely greater degree of happiness than those who live under European governments.”
 Thomas Jefferson in 1787.

>“The most distinctive contribution of Africa to human history has been precisely in the civilized art of living reasonably peacefully without a state (or government).”
 Jean-Francois Bayart
Really fires the synapses.

seunfakze.wordpress.com/2012/02/21/stateless-societies-the-igbo-the-fulani-the-somali-by-prof-g-n-ayittey/

muh an-prim

Fuck off Ogg, not all of us desire to go without medicine or basic sanitation shitting in the woods with da tribe xD all day.

I don't think anyone argued otherwise. We can explore certain systems without wanting to put them into play. Stateless societies were certainly not without fault. And in spite of the nature of your argument, I do indeed wonder if said society could come to a consensus allowing for advancement in the Sciences.

Stop being a punk Jamaicanon

Anyone has any info about the Hausa or the Fulbe? They seem pretty cool and they had they shit together for a long time.

zulu

ETHIOPIANS ARE HONRARY WHITES

Also restoration of the Ethiopian monarchy when?

Africa has made some progress in recent years

But they have a ways to go. If they can avoid a a world war scenario that ruined Europe forever the continent will rise to great power by the end of the century

The continent loves paratrooper corps. too, Looking into wars between Africa nations, they love to just throw hundreds of paratroopers at each other in an effort to secure locations swiftly. Foreigners are brought in to train infantry in the basics of it, they do one test jump, then they deploy to war. If another major war occurs between African nations, and the world does not intervene to stop them, it will be interesting to see how it would play out.

It seems everyone loves the Ethiopian monarchy except Ethiopians

I think that's the case with Rastafari now, but in the days of the empire they believed the ruling dynasty descended from Solomon.

They like democracy (even though they don't have it). At least their economy is booming.

They might annex Somaliland or Djibouti in the near future in order to continue growing.

>>birth place of modern humans

>birth place of modern humans

didn't know Cro Magnon came out of Africa

the more you know

WE