Mooncoin good or bad?

FastChef
FastChef

so I just bought a bunch of mooncoin did I fuck up?

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Probably,
I'm still gonna hold it, sold half off at 4 that i bought under 1 so I can hold indefinitely if nothing I'll still be a millionaire of a worthless currency .

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

depends on what price you've got them at, anything 3 and under you should be fine I think :D

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Strong chance it'll hit a bigger exchange....eassy 10x

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

doesn't look like it's going up anymore.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

It's been 2 days, well done you got in at the ground floor. Next step is Bittrex approval and we're all fucking set.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Probably but you'll learn a valuable lesson.

WebTool
WebTool

The liquidity on smaller exchanges is really slow.
It means the walls build themselves up quite tall without much effort, as people queue up to buy/sell at different prices.

If it hits bittrex, it will literally explode to RDD levels.

FastChef
FastChef

it wont, because its dead

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

yes, you are solidifying bad trading practices that will ultimately lead you to jumping off a high-rise building

rip

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

you're never gonna make it.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

lol sell at 1 while you can, tomorrow nobody wants that shit

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Strong chance it'll hit a bigger exchange
being this delusional

FastChef
FastChef

JUST

farquit
farquit

Mooncoin will hit a bigger exchange, have a look at RDDs graph. You're going to see something very similar.

cum2soon
cum2soon

Except RDD was already on big exchanges

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Once it gets on Bittrex won't it pancake because you're all holding so much and can't wait to sell off?

Nojokur
Nojokur

I think your id says you should kill yourself.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

hahahahahahah

Inmate
Inmate

With low volume. Mooncoin has a shit ton of hype and volume.

I give mooncoin 2 weeks till a bit of an explosion. Then down, followed by a major up and down, down, down.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit