*record scrarch*

*record scrarch*

*freeze frame*

Yep, that's me alright. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this miserable situation.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NKVD_prisoner_massacres
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do people always mention the Lviv pogroms but not the 10,000 Ukrainians who were killed by Jews to provoke the pogrom?

Why do people always mention 10,000 Ukrainians who were killed by jews, but not the 230 000 Jews who were killed by reptilians?

That's hot

What is this from?

SLAVD.1941.HD-ts.1080p.EngSub

Ukrainian massacres of Jews in 1941

The Germans didn't even tell them to do it

can't wait until the economy collapses and I can do that to all of the Stacys that mocked me through the years tbqh

Bolshevik Jews enacted the Holodomor. Serves them right.

Why would they need to be told to do it?

Yeah! Give it to those middle class people! It's their fault! Down with the Bolsheviks!

I find it funny how the Jews set up communism in Russia and Eastern Europe and then shortly after it backfires woops Communism falls, the Jews defect to the West and suddenly we're the one being subverted... Surprising right?

That was Stalin and he wasn't a Jew.

Wrong board, negro.

Ukrainians were worse than the Germans. Not only a lot of them were collaborators, but according to numerous accounts they were the worst, most brutal camp guards. And let's not forget about UPA/OUN and their bestial treatment of Poles.

Most Jews in the East were murdered by Ukrainian Auxiliary Police, not by the Germans.

Trotsky had the idea originally, and the implementation at ground level was left to Jews like Kaganovich, Yagoda and hundreds of thousands of Jewish NKDV members.

>Trotsky had the idea originally
What idea?

killing goyim

Forced collectivization of agriculture, which is what led to the starvation of millions of gentiles, specially in Ukraine.

Trotsky even wanted to go further and militarize industrial labour, essentialy instituting slavery of gentiles in Russia, but Stalin was spooked by that. He thought that was far too much.

Unfortunately, most people don't understand the extent that Jews hate us goyim. It's a visceral, irrational, genocidal hatred, therefore, any reaction to it in the form of anti-Semitic pogroms is merely self-defense.

NKVD was formed in 1934, one year after the famine.

>Kaganovich
>Yagoda
What about Stalin, Molotov or Kosior?

>It's a visceral, irrational, genocidal hatred, therefore, any reaction to it in the form of anti-Semitic pogroms is merely self-defense.
Do you want to be treated seriously or not?

Why are Ukrainians such savages?

Ukrainians were literally created by Austria-Hungary in 19th century.

>gets starved by Soviets
>deported and killed by Germans
>holy shit, Poles are responsible for all our suffering let's murder them in the most violent way possible!

You don't understand to what extent do Roman Catholics hate us Orthodox. It's visceral, irrational, genocidal hatred, therefore any reaction in the form of Pollack-cutting is merely self defense.

memes aside the brutality of murder in ethnic cleansing can be paradoxically lifesaving, since it will scare the people who will run on their own and won't need to be murdered.

>10,000 Ukrainians who were killed by jews
what event was this?

>all those drawings
real hard proof there friendo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NKVD_prisoner_massacres

Those were done by Russians, though.

But keep searching, I'm sure you'll find it.

Most people in the NKVD in Lviv were Jews.