CryptoYodas inner circle

Is this any good?
Cant tell if its BS or not.

bump, interested as well

it's good shit but i can't tell you more
i've made good gainz with his tips

hmmm what is this

Me and my friends thought it was bullshit, decided to put together 600 usd just for the fun on it.

So far, made a lot of money with it. I only do 20% of my trades myself and ill follow his advice for my other trades.

He signalled selling ETH for ETC and 2 days later ETC was up 200%. I made a shitload of money.

>0.5btc to join pump and dump group

any way I can talk to you outside Veeky Forums? I have some questions before I buy. thanks alot

Any chance to let a normie in on this? I can pitch in my share...

[email protected] if interested!

Eureka!

I'm interested in it too.

we will see after LBRY

Can you post a screenshot of it with any (old) tips that have been profitable?
Reeks of scam desu

+1

>[email protected]
msged u [email protected]

>be decent investor
>get other people to pay you $600 to invest in low sato coins and watch blow up over time

Not a bad strategy desu

Also interested. Im a college student but willing to pitch in as much as i can
[email protected]

Don't put you're emails Veeky Forums

I get it how it would be good for the guy running it, but what about people putting money into it?

its a pump and dump group. what else needs to be said? use your head for one min

alright whos this girl sauce please i begu

It's good because he has 300 "jedi" paying .1 btc a month. Then others paying .05 just to watch.

He is making $75,000 a month from the "jedi" alone.

He literally makes over a million a year, by doing the exact same thing he did all day before, only he lets people watch

>its a pump and dump group
Do you know for a fact that it IS? It might be just pretending.. or do you trust every guy that walks in here saying
>yo Veeky Forums I'm a whale I'll pump mooncoin to the moon buy now and HODL until 30 sat minimim

Sorry bro no clue

Also, if I had friends who were interested I would pitch in. But ours a lot of money

u fuckwit. everyone has been getting lucky in this bullmarket. u think anyone can predict what will happen? if they did would they need to put out a payed sub "inner circle"? Again people get LUCKY

So For the $150 a month, how much do I have to have to trade with to make it worth it?

is LBRY one of his tips?

also, what are his results like? Any info on that? 0.1btc a month isn't that much if you've got more than 4btc invested in the market

People are going to be right with crypto until they are wrong!

jesus christ idk user

I'm not sure of this CryptoYoda. His last recommendation on Twitter was influxcoin, which seems to be another shitcoin like mooncoin with only 40 commits, last 10 months ago and its website being down.

Compare this e.g. to skycoin with ~3000 commits an interesting idea (meshnet/skywire)

It's what normal traders do. There's nothing smart about it, just standard.

Of course you'd know that if you checked a non Bitcoin thread.

t.coiner

It's a scam. 0.1BTC per month wtf that are >200$. Just use your brain for once.

looks like a literal troll.
lives in a tree stump, in a swamp.
steals peoples food and shit when they get stranded in said swamp.
beats up your robot.
bad at cooking.

LBC will surely move up, video is the future