Will humanity ever make it Veeky Forums?

Will humanity ever make it Veeky Forums?

What game is this?

Stellaris. It's honestly pretty good.
>fanatic materialist xenophile
Absolutely disgusting.

>xenophile

How progressive! Let's see how open they are to foreign species when they come across the genocidal M'arC'Ha, the hive mind insectoid species that considers mammalian hearts a delicacy!

>An incomplete mess waiting to be filled out by DLC

> good

stellaris, it seems fun at first but it's actually shallow and repetitive. by far the most simple of all the paradox games i tried, and also the easiest to win

fix the ai and the diplomacy system and add a few dlcs and it would be pretty good

>not wanting to breed with qt alien waifus

You're right that it's incomplete and needs DLC. I got 33 hours into it and it felt a little too bare. It's still pretty fun though, 33 hours isn't bad value for money and it's got a lot of potential.

>alien
>breed
Yh thats super impossible because their biochemistry would be different down to a protocell level impossible to bond with our own.

>terrans
>intelligent

That is assuming their method of reproduction is like ours. They could be like the Assari from Mass Effect.

>implying that they won't just consume you whole and mass produce genetically identical clones of you to do their bidding

how do humans do it????

>Direct Democracy
>Governed by scientific principles
Contradiction of terms

>naked ayy lmaos
>superior

>xenophile
>materialist
>direct democracy
disgusting

yeah but they did it on x files

>not liberating them

You've seen what they can do with their mouths right?

I see humans have become the Elves.

We all know what happens to Elves.

Honestly think we wont make it another hundred years

It does have the potential to be pretty good, but the current trend seems to be to release unfinished, broken games and partly fix it later with paid DLC.

>Simplist and easiest Paradox game
That would be Hearts of Iron 4

>humans
>slow breeders

Well we are really. Usually produce 1 offspring at a time with a long gestation period then ~15 years or so before the offspring reaches sexual maturity

What will they do when they encounter the Ottoman empire?

In my most memorable game i was playing with one of those snakelike aliens with a bunch of arms.
They were pretty smart and shit but slow breeders.

Very early on i found Earth, on the verge of entering the spacefaring age, so i conquered them quickly before they could become a competitor.

Earth quickly became a shithole because of constant revolts, but because i allowed migration they fucking flooded my home planet and first colony and quickly became the most numerous species of my empire.

I just rolled with it and started using them to colonize too and became a human empire with a small alien ruling elite. I never gave humans full political rights.

If you choose the default UN empire, is the initial governor of Earth always a black woman?

yes

Rrreeeeeee

>I never gave humans full political rights.
y tho?

Because then my aliens would lapse into complete irrelevance, and i would be playing a regular human empire without anything unique to it.
Also they had relatively longer lives and made better leaders overall.

>not enslaving every pop and using yours as le black science man

This one is good.

lack of temporal travelers is proof humanity didn't make it

time travel is not impossible

I for one welcome our new alien overlords.

In game xenophile just means they want to work with other species. Think United Federation of Planets from Star Trek.

BUUUUUUUUUGS

>slow breeders
>direct democracy
>xenophile
cuck detected

remember when the game first came out there was a mod to remove all black humans and it got banned from the paradox forums

Price drop when reee