Beware of Mooncoin Scam

Attention newfags and no-coiners trying to get into the crypto game. Below is important information about the recent pump & dump scam called "Mooncoin". Read it carefully.

In essence, Mooncoin is one of the thousands of noname, no-volume, copycat coins that never make it to major exchanges and mostly collect dust. However, it has been picked up by a small scammer team that is currently shilling in other threads. What's their motivation? To lure enough newfags in and then take their money. They promise that it'll go up in value so that you buy it and they can take a 200%-500% profit off their own cheap coins that they bought in advance. Where does that profit come from? Your money. What do you gain? Nothing, because the coin is worthless and no one needs it.

Now, take a good hard look at the screenshot. It is Mooncoin's market trade history. You can see buy orders and sell orders. Can you notice the obvious pattern? Buy orders are very small, almost always below 0.01 BTC. On the contrary, sell orders are pretty big, often 0.1-0.2 BTC. The coin is getting sold WAY faster than bought. People are getting huge double gains off those who bought later at a higher price (newfags from Veeky Forums), and if you buy it now, you'll lose your money. There's simply no room for everyone to win, and worst of all, they're scamming Veeky Forums.

If you want to get into crypto, invest into any OTHER crypto coin. Don't touch Mooncoin. Don't fall for the shilling, ignore the scammers trying to get your money. Instead, read more, research carefully and never pursue a quick 300% profit until you become more experienced. Wish you a happy crypto experience.

Please bump this thread to keep anons informed.

Figured this from watching it from yesterday morning. Sold at 3 sats (after buying the night before at 1 sat)...

I'll never comprehend how anyone can buy into this shit.

It's a coin with LITERALLY no use. God damn, if you invest into coins because of Veeky Forums comments you deserve to lose your money.

Sage for being a money-hating fudfag
Moon is no different than rdd. Crypto is not jewstreet and you suck shit.

Its already done...

Im one of the original 6 shills, we all bought ab couple thousand dollars of moon coin at 1 sat each, and sold for 2 or 3 times profits.

Not bad for 1 day of shilling.

You're right to say that, but if you catch the memes early (and see them for what they are) you can still make a decent profit

Dont listen to him.
Do you really want to miss out on the next RDD? It was at 5 sats and people called it a pump and dump, and now it's at 80 sat

you could say the exact same thing about 99% of altcoins, even the ones on the big exchanges. none of them have any real value except the hope that it'll rise further. google "the greater fool theory".

Sell them all to me at 2 sat then, more money for me later.

If you still hold this and are not selling ASAP you deserve to be homeless

Yeah, i guess they'll be back next month and they will start shilling another deadcoin. if you fell for the moonmeme warn other newfags next time.

how do you ever expect to get a lambo with such weak hands? if you bought at 1 SAT you can't lose on this, so it's better just to wait. the volume keeps going up and up so if people stop being such weak-handed faggots and just HODL, then this will get onto a big exchange soon and that's when the profit starts coming in.

You don't understand that in a couple of hours you have 100% loss

This coin got up to 20 SATs once and you think it's gonna stop at 4 before falling this time?

Don't buy the coin. let the scammer die holding it

same, made 2k in profit thanks user

Made 100% profits
Thanks based scammers

it reached 5, and its going down already

stop trying to create FOMO in people by comparing this to RDD. You spammers are trying to scam Veeky Forumsraelis with this utter garbagecoin.

But RDD has a use (if implemented correctly). It allows anonymous tipping through social media to streamers and camwhores

EVERY FUCKING CRYPTO COIN CAN DO THIS YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

I think we need an infographic with a big stop sign on it with an in-depth breakdown explaining pump and dump shill behavior and all risks associated with buying.

Someone please make this and apply it wherever necessary on this board. The mods obviously don't want to help us, so we're going to have to blanket out some pre-packaged eye-catching education.

>implying any coin other than the top 10 isn't a memecoin used for PnDs
No shit nigger, every coin from RDD to DGB, bean, doge; they were all PnDs, and what we're saying is that you can still get on this at 3SAT and make huge profits.

You're all acting like some grand moral authority, that making money off of idiots is somehow bad. Do you not realise that ALL investing is always dependent on some people winning and some losing? It is a ZERO SUM GAME. If you idiots don't even know that then you deserve to get dumped on.

So yeah, if you want to participate in the mooncoin pump, it isn't too late. 3SAT is chump change compared to its potential, just like RDD,

Its not a scam... every crypto coin does this you newfag fucking idiot

People don't realise that when they buy at 2 sats, a drop of 1 sat is 50% loss, 2 sats = 100% loss, the spike is already over so guaranteed loss

t. 3 sat buyer

Looking to get in on the scamming, is there a telegram group I can join?

Mooncoin also has a use. How about you go read the updated ANN and stop nigging about it?

mooncoin has no use. This coin has been dead and worth less than 1 satoshi until the scammers decided to use it as a pump & dump 2 days ago. The funniest part is since the supply is so ridiculously high that by buying at 2 sats the marketcap shoots to over 10mil. What a joke.

You sound like the biggest white knight fag ever.

Ps. Someone just bought 1.85btc worth. Snapshot part of a story and you can turn it into whatever bullshit you want. Look at the whole order book champ. Good luck being poor.

This is some serious attempts at FUD.

Mooncoin is going up, you can either be a part of it or watch it happen. That's it.

It's no question that it's a zero sum game, bit you don't eat your own and you don't shit where you eat. Disgusting niggers and scamming pajeets need to get the fuck off of this board.

Or, your driving the price down to 1 sat to buy up all our coins before the pump.

It's hard to tell who's Jewing who.

The strat for newfags should be: buy at 1 sat, ride the wave, sell at 2-3 sats. Let the lurking idiots give you their money.

Oh ans there was a 2.8btc order too.
Go whitefag somewhere else.

noone has to drive the price down to below 1 sat. That is where it's natural value lies and that is where it will return to.

Are you upset? Stop polluting our board with your curry flavored shills. Choose another place.

Not even in mooncoin, but what on earth are people complaining about? What's the differenc ebetween this and the other shitcoins? RDD/DOGE? Sure XVG has one fukkin dev, but you guys pump that chit too.

OP it really seems like you are just frustrated at not getting in early. That's what all this stems from. I'm not getting into moon as I don't believe in any of the shitcoins, but to make this the blacksheep? Get off your high horse you absolute aspie.

If everyone is a more aware investor, we'll have less dramatic market reactions and hopefully that translates to stability.

Because it's being obviously shilled without any actual volume or movement where the pnd faggots are SPECIFICALLY targeting Veeky Forums. It's been like this with the shilling for what seems like days, and I'm fucking tired of it. Fucking sub 1000 btc volume coins that are useless being pumped by e-kikes can fuck off.

those other coins had established a baseline of value where if you got in redd at 5 sats worst case scenario you sell at 4. you get in this shitcoin at any price and it's very likely you will be trapped and wont be able to sell at all because it's baseline is below 1 sat where you cant sell at all because noone wants to buy your worthless shitcoin for even 1 sat.

>still hustling
it's too late man

I can't believe I saw these guys talking about the obvious pump and dump like yesterday morning 2am and people are falling for it. this mania is crazy people do your homework for once

Im keking so hard at this thread. You all sound butthurt fags that bought in @4/5 sat.

Sounds like you just 3 quarters of your investment and desperately try to pump again

Why do the shills keep on saying it will get to Bittrex when there are literally HUNDREDS of other cheap shitcoins which are NOT on Bittrex. It's the same as claiming that Bittrex is about to add some "President Sanders" coin, just ridiculous.

Moon-ChanBOT - Today at 4:48 PM
B L E U T R A D E:
Value: 3 SAT
24H Volume: 118 BTC
Last 200 Trades: 14.11 BTC
Buy: 3.18 BTC @ 2 SAT
Sell: 30.69 BTC @ 3 SAT

check volume buy vs sell, better get out now while you can

If you're stupid enough to fall for that shit then you deserve to get fucked.

Holy shit, thanks. I got out only lost my fees.

Lucky you, i lost 50% :(

>mods
>not being the biggest shills on this board

you're an idiot if you're fast like you have a good time
but jumping on the bandwagon after the ship has sailed is suicide

Wtf are you bothered by this coin and it dont affect you. Its not a scam. Its not a pnd. It's holding its volume and still growing. You wait and see when it does get to bittrex, i wont say i told you so, i will be too busy waxing my lambo. The coin has good tech, good support and an impressive comeback from the dead so far. Keep hating you're only keeping us relevant.

>Moon-ChanBOT - Today at 4:48 PM
>B L E U T R A D E:
>Value: 3 SAT
>24H Volume: 118 BTC
>Last 200 Trades: 14.11 BTC
>Buy: 3.18 BTC @ 2 SAT
>Sell: 30.69 BTC @ 3 SAT

>check volume buy vs sell, better get out now while you can

this

buy or sell the volume is up

2 sats is low, even if you bought in at 4 just hold

why sell for a loss?

WHICH TECH
WHERES THE SUPPORT
ALL YOU IDIOTS DO IS SPEW THIS SHIT AND WHEN ASKED FOR A SOURCE THE RESPONSE IS JUST GOOGLE IT
BACK YOUR FUCKING INFORMATION

Google it, retard

It oscillated freaking much between 2 and 3, literally 100% profits you was there buying and selling.

Turned 0.02 into 0.05, I regret not buying more thought.

no, the right answer was just look at RDD
better luck next time

Bunch of FUD pussies who want shit gains. I hold 20m of moon bought at 1 sat and trippled my worth.

What makes you think a coin with this volume is p&d? It is literally the next rdd. Who gives a shit it has no tech. No coin has special tech the other can't do. It's all a name and some niche it caters. I don't even know how the blockchain works yet I am making more money than your entire family.

Stop being a pussy famalam, get in on moon and LITERALLY double your money tomorrow when this thing becomes 5 sat.

Go down the street and buy some silver from your local jew broker if you want stability, gramps. Stop pretending you know what the fuck is going on here because it's pathetic. Moon has as much potential as any shitcoin objectively, maybe more since it's so meme friendly. Rdd was just as dead and I made a shit load off of that pump.

You sound like a salty bagholder. Your bad decisions are on you, buddy. Suck it up whenever you're done sucking dick.

>Its not a scam. Its not a pnd. It's holding its volume and still growing

in about 2 weeks, the same people selling now are going to make suicide threads on how they missed out on mooncoin. It'd RDD all over again

>RDD explodes 12x in value in a mere 7 days
>see 200 threads like "tfw sold rdd at 13 sat" with a helium mask pepe

There are so many 1-10-sat shitcoins to miss on, buddy

Except only moon is getting the attention necessary for a 100x increase.

I wonder if someone's deliberately making small buys of this shitcoin to create an illusion of growing popularity

The "giant" still not manage get out, let him and the coin die

Well that would actually be a lower price than yesterday

Probably a whale accumulating

Its not just that OP. I've actually digged around a bit about its developers and found weird shit.

Listen up niggers. The op of this post and pretty much the rest of these FUDers are just butthurt that they bought in at an all time high and ended up selling at a loss. They are now fudding mooncoin because they refuse to believe the price will go back up. Their feeble minds simply refuse to accept that they messed up not only once, but twice. By buying at an ATH and selling at an all time low. They are buy high sell low guys who hate money, and just want to make you miss out on this great opportunity. Don't listen to them. Don't listen to me either. Do your own research, and once you understand that mooncoin is a great coin with a lot of potential, help us break through these sell walls and we will go to the moon together.

2 sat wall getting demolished again. You have approximately less than an hour to get some under 3 sats.

what you found ?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Stop posting this dude, lol.
It's not as important as you think it is...

neither are you.

April fool ?