Every single Atheist I've met in my entire life is at 3 of these:

>Depressed
>Profoundly sexually deviant
>Addicted to something
>Broken ties to family
>Socially stunted and reclusive
>Has no children, typically no desire to have any
>Politically extreme

I think this goes beyond anecdotal. I personally don't know any atheists who are well adapted members of society. The only ones I know who are, are like billionaire scientist/philosopher types. Why is this?

Only people who constantly preach that they're atheist are like that. I'm atheist but I don't tell anybody.

Normal "atheists" don't feel the need to make it part of their identity or push their beliefs on others and just live nonreligiously.

Every single Theist I've met in my entire life is at least 1 of these:

>Cuckold

I think this goes beyond anecdotal. I personally don't know any theists who are well adapted members of society. The only ones I know who are, are like uneducated white trash types. Why is this?

Well most atheists who are adapted to society you would never recognize as atheists, because they rarely talk about it, as they just don't care enough to start a topic on the issue - while those who often take pride in it and feel the need to constantly preach it, are the ones who've got nothing better to do in their lives. I've met plenty of unbelievers, who were completely normal and adpated in every way, they just didn't care for religion/spirituality.

Ooh, lemme use your checklist
>Broken ties to family
Being an orphan count?

I agree about many atheists being obnoxious and pathetic and I think Dawkins is an imbecile for the most part but that quote isn't wrong.

Americans should be banned from this website now that hiroshima is in charge

every person that I've met that takes religion seriously in 2017 is a shitty person and schizoid

Explain why Christians that are very preachy and make their religion a key part of their identity do not have these same problems, and quite often have very large, happy families.

Every single American post I saw is at least 1 of these
>Shitposting

theres lots of religious people that fit most of those

the most radical atheist i know has two kids, works 6 days a week and is one of the most happy and social people i know

he is a member of a workers front party but hey...

Most of the big happy family devout christians aren't preachy though, it's the unhappier lonelier ones that are.

Every single Euro post I see has at least three of these:
>The need to be cucked by big daddy Sharia
>Americocentric inferiority complex
>Extreme and irrational emotional sensitivity

>>Socially stunted and reclusive
>>Has no children, typically no desire to have any
You do realize these two points apply to many religions also?

Every single person who holds ideology I disagree with is at lest 3 of these

>ugly
>Antisocial
>depressed and suicidal
>stupid
>immoral

I think this goes beyond anecdotal. I personally don't know any people who hold ideology I disagree with who are well adapted members of society. Why is this?

You seem to be upset. Please keep in mind, my post was not incendiary in the slightest, I was simply stating an observation, and your anger might be proof at deeper psychological problems you might want to look into.

Every single OP I've met in my entire life is 3 of these:

>a faggot
>gay
>a cake boy
>homosexual
>HIV positive
>a fudge packer

I think this goes beyond anecdotal. I personally don't know any OPs who are heterosexual. The only ones I know who are, are like on topic poster/history types. Why is this?

>my post was not not incendiary in the slightest
And my post is not belittling in the slightest.

"My post was not meant to be incendiary in the slightest"
>I personally don't know any atheists who are well adapted members of society
Sure bud. Atheists tend to be nice because they choose to. Theists are nice because they believe they'll get a treat of everlasting happiness. I personally don't know any theists who are able to grasp that people have different ideas and viewpoints. This post was meant to be incendiary, just like yours. The only difference is that I'm not hiding behig the "it's just an observation" excuse.

almost everybody I've ever met has at least three of those traits.

Militant atheists != regular atheists/agnostics

Because they literally believe they are going to live in ice cream mountain when they die. Obviously that is going to put them in a good mood you fucking faggot.

there's more money to make in christianity. the only way to make money off of atheism is by making an incendiary book

The same could be said with fundamentalists

>Depressed (think God is going to slay him)
>Sexually Deviant (pedophile Catholics/jihadis raping little boys)
>Addicted to Violence (ISIS/hatred towards gays)
>Broken ties to family
>Socially stunted and reclusive
>No children
>Politically extreme

*Every single EU (and even former EU) post
ftfy

Try going outside of America, where normal regular people don't believe in God.

7/10, here's my take
>Depressed (think that society is going down the tubes and the end of the world is near)
>Sexually Deviant and a flaming hypocrite about it (Warren Jeffs, Ted Haggard, Catholic priests)
>Addicted to Violence (as long as it's state-sponsored violence like Iraq War 2)
>Break ties with family (drove away gay/liberal family members in a zealous rage)
>Committed to an echo-chamber of like-minded whack-jobs detached from wider society
>lots of children for them to torment and indoctrinate
>Politically extreme

>I think this goes beyond anecdotal
No, your anecdotal experience doesn't go beyond anecdotal.

Where do you meet Athiests?

church

And I know religious people like that, what does that means?

You've described every fucking faggot that brings a sign that says "YOUR GOIN 2 HELL LOL" on my campus.

I talk with them because I wanna see what they think, and they fulfill your "at least 3" criteria. Surely this isn't acedotal.

Well I'm a gay, single catholic who's never had a partner so there's no way I could have been cuckolded

many religiously devout people have atleast 3 of these as well

causation does not mean causality

>got 6/7

Do I win anything?

I'm only one of those which is has no children though me and my girlfriend agree we'd be happy with 3-4 children. I suppose I hold some extreme views too since I want the entire planet to be segregated and think interracial relationships should result in execution.