Fags bragging about having made 75,000$ in crypto

>fags bragging about having made 75,000$ in crypto
>been working at it since 2012
>1250$ a month
Congratulations fags, you've almost made minimum wage, except you don't have any job experience

>hurr durr stfu nocooner
I have crypto as part of my portfolio. But it's not like it's worth spending more than hour a week on it

> be on Veeky Forums
> shit talk people for making money

what did he mean by this?

That's incredibly good considering there's no work involved.

meanwhile in wageville

>>Wow my index fund did 6% this year, maybe I'll be able to retire by 70 after all!

>been working at it since 2012
>only made $75k
No way that someone got in that early and isn't up a hell of a lot more than that. I'm up $40k and only been doing this since March.

if you were at it in 2012 you should be at millions of profit.

Um, even if you put 1k into bitcoin in 2012 you would be a millionaire you fucking moron

T. An old man too stupid to understand blockchains

nearly make min wage without being someone else's bitch and having your time to yourself to pursue other fulfilling things?
Is he insulting or complimenting people i cant tell?

op is an idiot

everyone who got in in 2012 is a multimillionaire

Bottom line: $. If a NEET loser has $75k and you have less than that, he is beating you. It's about savings, not earnings.

So what? It's fun and we are making money.

How much did you start with tho

$5k, ETH and XRP have been kind. Also gotten in on a few pumps.

>shit talk people for making below minimum wage
yes
>no work involved.
You've probably spent well over 1000 hours mining/trading/reading/managing. AND during the most volatile times you can't even sleep a full 8 hours if you don't want to lose money

I hold strictly bitcoin for over 2 years
won it all through gambling
I live the posh neet life
steaks salmon delivery, do whatever I want
I buy playoff tickets, expensive alcohol
and still have over 300k saved

> breaking down net worth into monthly income

This is how poor people think.

nice trips
and op thinks you spend hours mining like the miners are in a coal mine lol

That's because there's a rush now retard. Once the correction comes you won't be making shit on BTC for over a year. Just like every single time before.
>without being someone else's bitch and having your time to yourself to pursue other fulfilling things?
You can be a self employed welding contractor and make 60k a year for less time than you spend managing your coins.
I started mining in 2011, and I've still made more money of a real job than BTC
Price is up about 200x since mid 2012, so 1k is 200k, not millions retards. And just about nobody even put 100$ in BTC back then, and sold as soon as they made 20%. Even the proponents of BTC didn't really believe in it back then

1. I have more than that
2. Literally everyone would have more than that if mommy and daddy paid for everything
Well congratulations, you've done pretty well. You need to sustain it for another 60 years though
It's the correct way of judging your opportunity cost

>excuses
You're just mad that some people here have saved as much as you despite not working as hard or being as emotionally taxed. Stop being angry about it and try to leverage your skills and intellect (lol) to join them instead of making passive-aggressive shitposts. :)

>being such a fucking retard that you put dollar signs behind the number like a little kid

He must be european.

>despite not working as hard
see middle >or being as emotionally taxed
I have a guaranteed steady income for the rest of my life. I own my home. I have never had to put my finances on the line, I have never had to sleep worrying that something's gonna happen over night

stay mad whiteboi

Why would he use $ instead of € then?

Wageslave who gets 2 hours to himself a day tries to brag to people who spend all day doing what they want earning while money on their crypto

Wtf?

Are there any sites where it says step by step how to get into mining?

>I have a guaranteed steady income for the rest of my life. I own my home.

>hurdur there is nothing in between being a cuck faggot who makes middling decisions and being a NEET who made money on crypto

jesus christ you are fucking stupid, the amount of post-purchase rationalization seething from your posts disgusts me and makes me physically cringe

>I have crypto as part of my portfolio. But it's not like it's worth spending more than hour a week on it
This, actually. It boils down to opportunity cost. These markets are open 24/7 and is enough to drive a man wild. Just invest in top 5 coins, watch 'em grow. Spend time elsewhere.

>cuck faggot who makes middling decisions
not even sure what you mean
>a NEET who made money on crypto
see top And also I don't have to worry even if it's 10 years before the next BTC bubble. My life will be just as good

I've made 40k in 2 months you stupid cunt

see and top